Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? (9719 Views)

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? / Is It Possible To Have A Relationship With God Without Being Religious? / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by orisa37: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
GOD IS INSTRUCTION DIRECTION AND DISCERNMENT.
HE IS ALSO THE POWER AND MIGHT TO ACHIEVE ALL HOPES AND ASPIRATIONS.
YOU NEED JUST FAITH AND HOPE.
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Teaser4:
God don Dey call me for the past 5 years now, I just Dey ignore the call, now my phone dey DND e no Dey enter again ….

My papa na pastor, so the revelation came say na me go collect batton, I just look em laugh very hard, unless say all the congregations wan go hell fire if there’s one, cos na me go fest enter….
Lol grin please this is a serious issue. Stop making me laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Thread of two years, after OP don already become a pastor
lol I never become a pastor cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Goalnaldo:
What does it mean to be a "pastor"? undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
dazzlingd:
Go chop first, your head will stop hallucinating
send me money make I take chop 2123330150 UBA God bless you.
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by OlawaleBammie: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Goalnaldo:
What are still waiting for baba??
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by TheGift: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Sometime ago during one of the crossing over service the holy Spirit descended heavily and asked each one of us what God will like to do for us. I said I want to be a great man of God. He said he has been waiting to hear this from my mouth.

Oil was poured upon me that night and I was mandated. Few years past, I never made any move to start the work of God, instead I keep applying for jobs, trying several things I learned from this forum but no one yielded anything positive.

Yesterday (Sunday) the holy Spirit descended again. He says one day I will do his work that the earlier I start the better for me. If not every other thing I put my hands on will fall.

I'm bothered because unlike other people that are called, I don't see any vision or revelation or anything that clearly shows me this path. What's your advice on this? Please I need your opinions.

Every believer is already called of God.

“There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called” Ephesians 4: 1

The word Church is from the Greek word Ekklesia, which means “the called out ones”.

Searching for some special calling is a distraction from the main thing we have been called unto ; which is to Love God and We do that by also Loving our neighbors as our selves.

Why do you want to be a great Man of God? Why not just be a true child of God? Do you want recognition for yourself or for God?

When you focus on love, your unique gifts and talents will come into focus.

Stop waiting for thunder and lightening, sometimes it’s just a still small voice.
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Echo50(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Sometime ago during one of the crossing over service the holy Spirit descended heavily and asked each one of us what God will like to do for us. I said I want to be a great man of God. He said he has been waiting to hear this from my mouth.

Oil was poured upon me that night and I was mandated. Few years past, I never made any move to start the work of God, instead I keep applying for jobs, trying several things I learned from this forum but no one yielded anything positive.

Yesterday (Sunday) the holy Spirit descended again. He says one day I will do his work that the earlier I start the better for me. If not every other thing I put my hands on will fall.

I'm bothered because unlike other people that are called, I don't see any vision or revelation or anything that clearly shows me this path. What's your advice on this? Please I need your opinions.

Pray to God for him to give you a pastor after his heart which will mentor you. Jeremiah 3:15. Vision become clear when your with the assigned man of God for you. Samuel was thought on how to answer a call, how to speak etc. You may have been getting revelations but each time you wake up, you don't remember it again........the devil cometh to kill, STEAL and destroy.
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
What are still waiting for baba??
waiting for the small still voice also the prospect of fasting for numerous days 6 to 6 Omo pastorship no easy ooo.
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by OlawaleBammie: 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Goalnaldo:
waiting for the small still voice also the prospect of fasting for numerous days 6 to 6 Omo pastorship no easy ooo.
grin grin grin

And u go dey fast for forty days grin i mean lent fasting grin
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin grin

And u go dey fast for forty days grin i mean lent fasting grin
me na extremely Slim guy if I con Join fasting put I wonder how I go look
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by ekevwe(m): 1:20am On Jul 04, 2022
Goalnaldo:

Na to go Bethlehem go ask ooo if anyone there has been called
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by OlawaleBammie: 2:19am On Jul 04, 2022
Goalnaldo:
me na extremely Slim guy if I con Join fasting put I wonder how I go look
for the skinny part a fit tell u one tin wey u go dey do?

A d research me still dey do for hand, because me sef dey skinny somehow and i want to put on some body masses, me sef want to look good in cloth grin

Get a creatine monohydrate or creatine blast from a good pharmacy, its a natural supplements. Den u can be using it with Tom brown. That tom brown is to be taken twice a day. Tom brown is not a supplement, its a food. U can google it.

A dey tell u dis because u be madrid guy ooh grin
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:16am On Jul 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
for the skinny part a fit tell u one tin wey u go dey do?

A d research me still dey do for hand, because me sef dey skinny somehow and i want to put on some body masses, me sef want to look good in cloth grin

Get a creatine monohydrate or creatine blast from a good pharmacy, its a natural supplements. Den u can be using it with Tom brown. That tom brown is to be taken twice a day. Tom brown is not a supplement, its a food. U can google it.

A dey tell u dis because u be madrid guy ooh grin
I'll surely buy them if I have the money. Thanks bro.

So you are also a Madrid Guy?
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by OlawaleBammie: 6:20am On Jul 04, 2022
Goalnaldo:
I'll surely buy them if I have the money. Thanks bro.

So you are also a Madrid Guy?
madrid fan ni mi na

A club that can never give me hrt attack, either we will trophies or not i am never pained because i know another season is there to recoup grin
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:27am On Jul 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
madrid fan ni mi na

A club that can never give me hrt attack, either we will trophies or not i am never pained because i know another season is there to recoup grin
They gave me heart attacks those early years of my stanship (The period where we were been constantly knocked out in UCL round of 16 by Lyon especially grin) well, I'm glad I stayed and like you said, even if we don't win a plate for two seasons I'm contented. I mean look at our achievements now. We've won 5 of the last eight UCL finals wink
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by OlawaleBammie: 7:25am On Jul 04, 2022
Goalnaldo:
They gave me heart attacks those early years of my stanship (The period where we were been constantly knocked out in UCL round of 16 by Lyon especially grin) well, I'm glad I stayed and like you said, even if we don't win a plate for two seasons I'm contented. I mean look at our achievements now. We've won 5 of the last eight UCL finals wink
mouriho came and Lyon was the very first team he would coincidentally beat at the round of 16 grin
And since then the narrative changed
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
mouriho came and Lyon was the very first team he would coincidentally beat at the round of 16 grin
And since then the narrative changed
exactly Mourinho was the Messiah we needed.
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by GoodMuyis(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Apostle Paul was Chosen in Acts 9 but was not separated for ministry until Acts 13.

That was a very long period of time if you understand Bible chronology. During those times of waiting he was under the tutelage of the Apostles before him.
----
It was the Senior Apostles that God told to Separate Paul and Barnabas. He didn't only speak with Paul and Barnabas without involving their covering.
[/color]

You wrote well and I like your submission.
But I just wanted to point out that Paul was not under the tutelage of the Apostles before him.

Read Galatians 1:11-12
Paul was brought by Gamaliel, a member of the Sagendrin council, where he learned most of his theology. Prior to his conversion, there was this weak debate that he had been appointed to the council of the Sanhedrin.
Looking at Paul's writing style, besides his calling, writing to correct and admonished, he hardly elaborates on Jesus' miracle, life, etc. This might point to the fact that the Apostle had a low influence on him, this might be due to their inferiority complex since Paul was more knowledgable than them and more popular.
Read the account of Peter's and Barnabas' withdrawal from dining when Paul enters Galatians 2:11-14

Note: this is not another argument, just knowledge sharing.
Thank for undestanding
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by SlavaUkraini: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
GoodMuyis:

You wrote well and I like your submission.
But I just wanted to point out that Paul was not under the tutelage of the Apostles before him.

Read Galatians 1:11-12
Paul was brought by Gamaliel, a member of the Sagendrin council, where he learned most of his theology. Prior to his conversion, there was this weak debate that he had been appointed to the council of the Sanhedrin.
Looking at Paul's writing style, besides his calling, writing to correct and admonished, he hardly elaborates on Jesus' miracle, life, etc. This might point to the fact that the Apostle had a low influence on him, this might be due to their inferiority complex since Paul was more knowledgable than them and more popular.
Read the account of Peter's and Barnabas' withdrawal from dining when Paul enters Galatians 2:11-14

Note: this is not another argument, just knowledge sharing.
Thank for undestanding

Ok thanks.
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by GodwinIO(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. That lie was instead fed you by your pastors and mogs, and not by God. First, you[b] are not called according to God's Old Covenant Law of Moses which is instead the Constitution of the Nation of Israel given by God only to the people who are born with the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins, for Law in the Land of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. Instead you are called by Jesus Christ and the same call that went out to the first 12 went out to every single follower of His. He is God's New Covenant and Law to all those who are of the Kingdom of God and if your intention is to enter into His Heaven, you need to Know His Truth - God's Truth which is comprised of the teachings(and commandments) of Jesus Christ - are documented in the 4 Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Ther is no other way. undecided

2. My counter advi3

You must have some challenges you are facing, please don't bring it to me here,
Thanks for your understanding
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Kobojunkie: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2022
GodwinIO:
You must have some challenges you are facing, please don't bring it to me here,
Thanks for your understanding
Well, I don't have the challenges you have, why? Because I am currently doing the work Jesus Christ said we are all called to do, work that He alone can give to us - John 6 vs 25 - 35 - and all it takes to get it is to begin living one's life in continuous submission to and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ and He will bring you to it Himself in due time. undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by GodwinIO(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Well, I don't have the challenges you have, why? Because I am currently doing the work Jesus Christ said we are all called to do, work that He alone can give to us - John 6 vs 25 - 35 - and all it takes to get it is to begin living one's life in continuous submission to and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ and He will bring you to it Himself in due time. undecided

Well my brother I see no reason arguing with you, because I can see your level of understanding already, and it is very poor, I am so sorry for using that word, but the moment your understanding who Jesus is , that is when you will understand it clearly, and for using the word ""so called pastor or mog"" it shows your level of understanding and that is why I see no reason to waste my precious time saying any reasonable thing to you because you will never understand, so it will be better for me to cut it off these way, you won.
God bless you.
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Kobojunkie: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2022
GodwinIO:
Well my brother I see no reason arguing with you, because I can see your level of understanding already, and it is very poor, I am so sorry for using that word, but the moment your understanding who Jesus is , that is when you will understand it clearly, and for using the word ""so called pastor or mog"" it shows your level of understanding and that is why I see no reason to waste my precious time saying any reasonable thing to you because you will never understand, so it will be better for me to cut it off these way, you won.
God bless you.
I am afraid the statement in bold reveals that what you have to boast of isn't even understanding of Jesus Christ to begin with, but instead understanding of doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches), something Jesus Christ warned all His followers.to steer clear of throughout the Gospels. Look, if a career like what your pastors and mogs have is what you desire, you don't need God for that. Most of them don't even know the Truth of God let alone God Himself. undecided

If Jesus Christ is instead who you wish to serve, I suggest you begin today, as a child learning of His Truth for the first time, pick up the 4 gospels and begin to read and put into practice everything He commands - all about 100 commandments contained - until you hear Him begin to speak to you, Teach and even guide you towards His goal for you. undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by GodwinIO(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid the statement in bold reveals that what you have to boast of isn't even understanding of Jesus Christ to begin with, but instead understanding of doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches), something Jesus Christ warned all His followers.to steer clear of throughout the Gospels. Look, if a career like what your pastors and mogs have is what you desire, you don't need God for that. Most of them don't even know the Truth of God let alone God Himself. undecided

If Jesus Christ is instead who you wish to serve, I suggest you begin today, as a child learning of His Truth for the first time, pick up the 4 gospels and begin to read and put into practice everything He commands - all about 100 commandments contained - until you hear Him begin to speak to you, Teach and even guide you towards His goal for you. undecided

Like I have said before you have low capacity of understanding.

Goodbye
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Kobojunkie: 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
GodwinIO:
Like I have said before you have low capacity of understanding.
Again...I am afraid the statement in bold reveals that what you have to boast of isn't even understanding of Jesus Christ to begin with, but instead understanding of doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches), something Jesus Christ warned all His followers.to steer clear of throughout the Gospels. Look, if a career like what your pastors and mogs have is what you desire, you don't need God for that. Most of them don't even know the Truth of God let alone God Himself. undecided

Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
Last week Sunday 16th October I was mandated and anointed again and even today Holy spirit still addressed me. I still yarn for a personal revelation.
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Last week Sunday 16th October I was mandated and anointed again and even today Holy spirit still addressed me. I still yarn for a personal revelation.
You were mandated and anointed by who exactly? undecided

The Holy Spirit addressed you how exactly? undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You were mandated and anointed by who exactly? undecided

The Holy Spirit addressed you how exactly? undecided
I attend Christ chosen church of God international. Ask people around how the church work
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Kobojunkie: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
Goalnaldo:
I attend Christ chosen church of God international. Ask people around how the church work
So what you obtained was the mandated and anointing of your church along with the spirit of your church then? undecided

Well, here's hoping the spirit of your church will grant you your personal revelation soon.

As for the Spirit of Truth aka the Spirit of God aka the Holy Spirit, according to Jesus Christ, He only grants Revelations that are directly related to Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God - John 14 vs 15 - 17 & John 14 vs 25 - 27 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 15. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Bible Verse(s) ? / Is Speaking In Tongue Learnt Or Received? / Wearing Of Trousers, Earings And Make-up By Ladies Will Not Take Them To Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.