Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

How Do I Continue To Deal With My Husband’s Inappropriate Behavior? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Continue To Deal With My Husband’s Inappropriate Behavior? (967 Views)

Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship / Gym Instructor Caught Engaging In Inappropriate Behavior With A Female Client / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Continue To Deal With My Husband’s Inappropriate Behavior? by Rabbi4real: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2020
Good evening,

Hmmmm,I don’t want to draw to making conclusion but am confused. My husband is a Teacher in a school, he is very friendly and everyone likes him. But there is this parent who always calls him almost every day.

In this corona season that we are home she always uses her son as an excuse to call my husband.When I complain, my husband says its nothing but I don’t believe him. Like last time, around 10 pm ,she called my husband only to tell him she....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/31/how-do-i-continue-to-deal-with-my-husbands-inappropriate-behavior/

Re: How Do I Continue To Deal With My Husband’s Inappropriate Behavior? by donbachi(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2020
Behave appropriately.
Re: How Do I Continue To Deal With My Husband’s Inappropriate Behavior? by shamsin6300(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2020
Is simple as ABCD
Copy her line from your husband phone, call her and warn her not to ever call your husband again if she refuse to comply you will report directly to her husband.
NB: be bold, act like you know her in real life even if you have never met her before.
Re: How Do I Continue To Deal With My Husband’s Inappropriate Behavior? by shamsin6300(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2020
djsteplion:

I'm not disputing your opinion but, in most cases ,what you just proposed might sound rude to the husband's mother, and even pass across a wrong signal.If the wife tries this, she should just prepare for war.Just Imagine you are the mother, and your daughter in-law is warning you to stop calling your biological son, that you carried for 9months or more, breastfeeded for at least 6months or more, went through haze and fire for, now food is ready, and one lady from one place is trying to misbehave,Won't you angrily show her, her place?I'm not against your opinion tho, but only STRONG ladies can do what you suggested.You know what I mean..

Sir, it seems you have not gone through her text, kindly refer back please.

Re: How Do I Continue To Deal With My Husband’s Inappropriate Behavior? by dbestuncle: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2020
Op pls don't call her.
Your husband.maybe among the few simple men who doesn't easily understand this things. if he is a teacher and so.loved by all, then I can assure you that he is not a cheat.
Try to calm down and don't wait for the next call.
Pray about it.
Talk to your man the best way u can telling him how despirate some women could be, to understand how they subtly enter into a man's heart using every opportunity and in this case na her son.

Don't let this lead to quarrel but continue to say it.
Finally a day will come when u will meet the woman or recurve her call. Gently tell her to stop calling your husband especially at odd hours as you find that wrong.
Try it and u will be shocked
Re: How Do I Continue To Deal With My Husband’s Inappropriate Behavior? by ggirl4real: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
If this story is real, I see trust issues here
Re: How Do I Continue To Deal With My Husband’s Inappropriate Behavior? by ggirl4real: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
If this story is real, I see trust issues here

Maybe you guys have been lieing to yourselves and the trust is gradually fading.

If you trust him, believe him.
Re: How Do I Continue To Deal With My Husband’s Inappropriate Behavior? by ecstasy357(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rabbi4real:
Good evening,

Hmmmm,I don’t want to draw to making conclusion but am confused. My husband is a Teacher in a school, he is very friendly and everyone likes him. But there is this parent who always calls him almost every day.

In this corona season that we are home she always uses her son as an excuse to call my husband.When I complain, my husband says its nothing but I don’t believe him. Like last time, around 10 pm ,she called my husband only to tell him she....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/31/how-do-i-continue-to-deal-with-my-husbands-inappropriate-behavior/

Nice blog.

DO WELL TO CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR NATIONWIDE DELIVERY ON ALL SUPERLIFE PRODUCTS SUCH AS STC30, SCC15, SNC AND SIC.

Re: How Do I Continue To Deal With My Husband’s Inappropriate Behavior? by Rabbi4real: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

ecstasy357:

Nice blog.

DO WELL TO CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR NATIONWIDE DELIVERY ON ALL SUPERLIFE PRODUCTS SUCH AS STC30, SCC15, SNC AND SIC.

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Guys In Nigeria With The Biggest PENIS / Stingy Men Association..any Member Here?? / How Can I Generate NIN From My Tracking ID?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.