Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo (902 Views)

Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo by Warlord2014(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2020
The rate at which women flirt is so scaring...
You will see young lady giving a guy hand job, preparing for a Mouth Action while on call with her boyfriend or husband to be.

From my point of view, it is better to marry a repentant ashy than a potential ashy.
A repentant ashy will never cheat, but a potential one will always have this growing urge to bleep any handsome guy that says hello.
Re: It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo by fati2001(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2020
ur choice.

Re: It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2020
chei. dem don frustrate my guy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo by braine(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2020
I agree.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo by kessling: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2020
Trial by temptation divides the just and unjust. Not all reformed prostitutes are virtuous. You have been warned

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo by Warlord2014(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2020
Shanklee:
Lol...i am just observing the current trend, not that i was frustrated by anyone.
The rate at which once an " innocent girls" they bleep so scary bro...
Re: It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo by Warlord2014(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2020
kessling:
Trial by temptation divides the just and unjust. Not all reformed prostitutes are virtuous. You have been warned
I agree with you...that is why i said repentant.
Re: It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo by Enudapan: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms
This whole marriage issue is overhyped
Everyone should just chill an marry, the one them like,so long as she get sense, can cook, bang an most importantly cook with weed

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo by Quality20(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Just b patient o or u can go and marry a teenage maiden from d village, if not u just marry d city unchaste girls like that whom all manners of bad men have lashed n are still lashing
Re: It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo by Warlord2014(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo by Oluromantic: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
The soul can repent but the Toto no dey repent o
Re: It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo by richeeyo(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
E get one for my house way i dey always press any time with just a phone flash and funny enough she still always talk to me about how seriously she loves her boyfriend while I dey, f i n g e r
Re: It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo by Liposure: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
There's a whorre in every woman

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo by baralatie(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Shanklee:
better frustration o!
Re: It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
if you can bear the pain and marry a repentant prostitution.. you can as well bear the pain of a cheating wife
Re: It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo by PeaceIlya: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
There is nothing to be embarrassed about it. But you must prepare yourself for some extra-ordinary compromises.

The way you feel when you marry a women.

it’s depend on you the way you take it. if love is more between both then profession shouldn't matter, if profession matter then be professional.

At the end the only thing that matter when you both will grow old together is how you spend time together not what you did to survive this hard life.

People do different things depending on situation they are facing currently and have some hope but there are very few people who can really transform and take the challenges aftereffect and the courage required for the partner too.

‘very rare, people are honest and can stay honest’

It has been argued by many that marriage is long-term prostitution, wherein women are trading sex for economic security. Much like a woman of the night exchanges sexual favours in return for cash, the wife exchanges the same in exchange for the ring, the home and family.
Re: It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo by Warlord2014(m): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
PeaceIlya:
There is nothing to be embarrassed about it. But you must prepare yourself for some extra-ordinary compromises.

The way you feel when you marry a women.

it’s depend on you the way you take it. if love is more between both then profession shouldn't matter, if profession matter then be professional.

At the end the only thing that matter when you both will grow old together is how you spend time together not what you did to survive this hard life.

People do different things depending on situation they are facing currently and have some hope but there are very few people who can really transform and take the challenges aftereffect and the courage required for the partner too.

‘very rare, people are honest and can stay honest’

It has been argued by many that marriage is long-term prostitution, wherein women are trading sex for economic security. Much like a woman of the night exchanges sexual favours in return for cash, the wife exchanges the same in exchange for the ring, the home and family.
This one is strong oo grin
Re: It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo by Uncle93(m): 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Can imagine if that girl you plan to,marry will only take ur dick forever or will be tempted to taste another
Re: It Is Better To Marry A Repentant Ashawo by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
So, What Are D Difference? Are Dey Not Dsame?

(1) (Reply)

How i Fought Sex Addiction with ovr 250 Romantic Cute Nicknames For Girlfriend / Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Shows Off Big Backside On Beach (VIDEO) / Men Must Kill Their Pride And Seek Equality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.