Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept (101316 Views)

Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s / Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel / Coin Removed From A Russian Man’s Nose After Being Stuck For More Than 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by abdullahi45: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
sapphiere:
TWO GIANT SNAKES ATTACK OWNER AS HE ATTEMPTS TO CARRY THEIR EGGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HW2WGTOb2s

I guess it is venomoid
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Newswire: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by bowei(m): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
That's a worm
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Topmaike007(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lalasticlala over to you
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by winkmart: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Unbelievable
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by beejay85: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Vyzz:
shocked

It has to be a worm...

How can a snake be and survive inside a human
its a snake....though not venomous....seeking a warm abode..where is warmer than d woman's body cool
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lies.

Didn't bother to watch it though cos I'm eating okra soup.

You people will not make someone to puke.
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Openbusiness: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
shocked May God continue to have mercy on me
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by luqhas100(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
crazygod:
Na wa o.... Which kain sleep be that wey snake take enter her mouth? Ordinary mosquito fly near my ears, I unintentionally slap my ears. If na Africa this one happen now, them go say na spiritual husband deposit snake inside her.
Anyway, Lala you know the drill. This is snake topic. Do the needful.

walai, you what's in my mind
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by friday2011(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Werey...

olooruniya

Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by madjune(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
It can only be possible if the woman sleeps with her mouth open.

I keep warning people who have this habit.
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by kikake: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
djsteplion:
O boy!!

Snake, the most ugly and probably the most unintelligent creature in the world. I hate them with passion.
Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by achymmania: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zico5:
God, I don't think this is possible in Nigeria. What kind of comfort will make someone sleep to the extent of snake entering mouth. Strange things happen these days and it is beyond human comprehension. God save us o.
Colorado can do this bro.
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Yea right!! impossible.
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Creeza(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
crazygod:
Na wa o.... Which kain sleep be that wey snake take enter her mouth? Ordinary mosquito fly near my ears, I unintentionally slap my ears. If na Africa this one happen now, them go say na spiritual husband deposit snake inside her.
Anyway, Lala you know the drill. This is snake topic. Do the needful.
seeing this moniker on nairaland after a long time gives me joy. smiley GREETINGS SIR! how is aunt bibi?

1 Like

Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Skymason20(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
nothing snake nor go see for lala zoon
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by JordanMichael(m): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
2020 which way
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by One4me: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
It is bad mannerisms and bad home training that humanbeings sleep and leave their mouth hanging open. undecided

Not to mention that something will crawl into that mouth and the owner of the mouth will still not be aware? shocked shocked
stupid folks everywhere, try that in my house and see the kind of brain-resetting slap that will wake you up.
Imagine that kind of woman, even if they are raping her while sleeping, she will think it is a wet dream she is having.
grin grin grin
Weyrey everywhere.
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by AuthorityStyle: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chidexter:
Nothing wey Chukwudi no go import from china

Savage!!! grin !

1 Like

Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Taiwojon(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
wow!!!!!

she was really save, thank God for that
if not for God saving grace, where could she be?

if not for God saving grace, where will you be?

Jesus is calling, his grace is still open.
run now while the gate is still open

Jesus save

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Taiwojon(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
wow!!!!!

she was really save, thank God for that if not for God saving grace, where could she be?

if not for God saving grace, where will you be?
Jesus is calling, his grace is still open. run now while the gate is still open

Jesus save
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by stawarts(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Stop deceiving your self village people is everywhere.
chuksbaby:
Village people if it was in 9ja...
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by OdefaGirl(f): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
See as am just screaming while reading.....hmmmm, hmmmn
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by omotola90(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Definitely not watching that

Women and snakes sha. Eve and snake only God know wetin them do for Eden. Snakes dey enter their body regularly. Some prefer anacondas. Others like cobras. Some dey put am for mouth everyday. You will know from the shape of their lips... Like that kiki mordi own.

Some Don too collect snake sotay them no dey feel am if snake dey enter them again.
a wonderful analyst... I hail thee
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
djsteplion:
O boy!!

grin
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Asapchris(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Haaaa nkan nbe.
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by mrmannothot: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Definitely not watching that

Women and snakes sha. Eve and snake only God know wetin them do for Eden. Snakes dey enter their body regularly. Some prefer anacondas. Others like cobras. Some dey put am for mouth everyday. You will know from the shape of their lips... Like that kiki mordi own.

Some Don too collect snake sotay them no dey feel am if snake dey enter them again.
even some dey observe snake for road to know which one go open them up the more when e enter.
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by kaydee007(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2020

Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
It sounds unreal.

Snake as long as that entering a person without knowing.

Ahha ha .
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by IYANGBALI: 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
Village people una wehdone o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream??? / Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 / Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.