Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,112 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept (101309 Views)

Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s / Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel / Coin Removed From A Russian Man’s Nose After Being Stuck For More Than 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by charlesm91(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Stocktrader:
what kind of sleep is that?
na wetin them dey call slumber.
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by luvme0702: 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
What kind of stupid sleep is this one?
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by TrumpDonald2: 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
I don't believe this. She has to explain how the snake entered her stomach because am not buying any of that sleeping shit.
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Munieer(m): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
O boy, mmmm
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by atemfidel: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=DebbieBianca post=93416405]
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
No mind all these oyinbo pipu. Na so them dey sleep strangly and them go discover something for science.

Na sleep give birth to penisciline.

I no go dey surprised if this woman discover something tomorrow.
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by officialfestus(m): 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
If na 9ja them for say she be witch,say she coven
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by ajailer(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
and she didn't choke as the snake dey slither into her mouth abi....fake

1 Like

Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by crazygod(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Creeza:
seeing this moniker on nairaland after a long time gives me joy. smiley GREETINGS SIR! how is aunt bibi?
She's fine. God just blessed us with a bouncing baby girl cool

2 Likes

Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Triggerlover: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin grin
djsteplion:
O boy!!

1 Like

Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Shancca: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Humanoid01(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
ajailer:
and she didn't choke as the snake dey slither into her mouth abi....fake
This is the most intelligent comment I've seen on this thread. Those nerve endings in the throat are there for a purpose. They are designed in a way that doesn't require one to be conscious before they are stimulated. They're extremely sensitive.
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Pearly255(f): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Some people can sleep sha
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Creeza(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
crazygod:

She's fine. God just blessed us with a bouncing baby girl cool
cool WOW!! He is indeed great. Extend my greetings to her and the new baby of the house. creeza says 'hi'

1 Like

Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by lastchild: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
The truth is that, since they can't explain how it entered, they had to say it entered through her mouth but that's a lie

When she slept, something happened in the realm of the spirit and the dream was wiped away from her memory, so she woke up and became sick

In summary, what you are seeing there is highly spiritual attack,

it's me speaking , a man with so much life encounters
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by arewaboy01(m): 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
djsteplion:
O boy!!
haha�
Perfect reaction to this shii lol

1 Like

Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by blowjohn(m): 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
This has to be the weirdest news of the last 10 years.
I mean, nothing beats this.
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by ChristineC: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
God forbid shocked
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Deborah98(f): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
We give God thanks for the successfully removal,it's not easy though,let's be on alert and prayerful. It's well cheesy
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by 4tomandchi: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
If it were to be in Nigeria now someone will say village people are after him.
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by deltateam: 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
crazygodpost=93417443:
Na wa o.... Which kain sleep be that wey snake take enter her mouth? Ordinary mosquito fly near my ears, I unintentionally slap my ears. If na Africa this one happen now, them go say na spiritual husband deposit snake inside her.
Anyway, Lala you know the drill. This is snake topic. Do the needful.

For some reasons I am glad it didn't happen in Africa. I doubt if they can identify nor even remove it. The woman for just die.
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Henri8: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hmm..when village people visited Russia.
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by imagrg(m): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Wonderful!
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by mechanics(m): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Wow, she's lucky to still be alive.
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by peacettw: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
I expected to see India. Was disappointed
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by FarmTech(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
God bless doctors oo. But which kind sleep is that? Horror!
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Ahmback(m): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
Exmilitant:
You are saying she unintentionally swallowed a snake?
lmao

unserious people on nairaland
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by bcbones: 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Definitely not watching that

Women and snakes sha. Eve and snake only God know wetin them do for Eden. Snakes dey enter their body regularly. Some prefer anacondas. Others like cobras. Some dey put am for mouth everyday. You will know from the shape of their lips... Like that kiki mordi own.

Some Don too collect snake sotay them no dey feel am if snake dey enter them again.

grin grin mudafuka ni Bobo yi sha grin grin
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by Burchester: 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Wow
Re: Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept by passiveincome01: 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Fake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 / Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream??? / Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.