Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) (44962 Views)

Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs / I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Advocate500: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:
Nigerian Pastors contribute to corrupt practices of politicians when they refuse to condemn their corrupt acts because of fear of loosing financial support from these politicians.
I didn't hear u say this when they were praying for Buhari.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
cocolacec:

He will become a pastor and rule CAN.
Don't Mind Them...
When was the Last time the BISHOPS and PASTORS surrounded the POOR PEOPLE and PRAYER WARRIORS in that Church and prayed for them like this...
They start MISBEHAVING, the moment they see MONEY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by alizma: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
In as much as it looks like a Fairy tale , I Have Seen an Learnt in life that the Ways of God are not the Ways of Men.

I Have Seen People who had nothing, Sacked and Confused but one Connection from God Catapulted them to Positions and Appointments ..

God Has always used the things that sound and look Foolish to Confront the so Called Wise of the Earth, That No Man will GLORY in Himself..

GEJ was a Simple Lecturer in Uniport before He was brought into Politics during the Military reign of Navy Captain Olubolade as MILAD of Bayelsa state.

GEJ became Governor and President without Him being the Primary person being Elected

President Donald Trump was seen more as a Comedian! All those who felt they know swore that He will never and can never be President..
Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G87UXIH8Lzo
Today He is the President of the USA.

A Man that Bows before God Can Reach any Height!

Listen! If you wanna See God's Grace on your Life , Make yourself available to God and be Foolish to the World..

God Can Lift anybody at anytime and any where!
Righteousness my brother, it is good to know, according to you that this is not end of life prayer.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by AlabiJ: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
Godons1:
FFK will lead Biafra as it's first President, when the North finaly gives Biafra their independence. grin grin grin grin grin grin

We Igbo hold FFK in high esteem. grin
.. FFK is destined to rule Biafra. One day that dream shall come true. Chukwu Okike Obama shall see to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Hezmatosky: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
They have been telling us that since primary school time. You're the leaders of tomorrow. Up till now I still dey where I dey. If not God

1 Like

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by cocolacec(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
AlabiJ:
.. FFK is destined to rule Biafra. One day that dream shall come true. Chukwu Okike Obama shall see to it.
The first lady of Biafra land

2 Likes

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by HimName: 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead IPOBEANS (Video) 10:50am

1 Like

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by sigiyaya(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
In as much as it looks like a Fairy tale , I Have Seen an Learnt in life that the Ways of God are not the Ways of Men.

I Have Seen People who had nothing, Sacked and Confused but one Connection from God Catapulted them to Positions and Appointments ..

God Has always used the things that sound and look Foolish to Confront the so Called Wise of the Earth, That No Man will GLORY in Himself..

GEJ was a Simple Lecturer in Uniport before He was brought into Politics during the Military reign of Navy Captain Olubolade as MILAD of Bayelsa state.

GEJ became Governor and President without Him being the Primary person being Elected

President Donald Trump was seen more as a Comedian! All those who felt they know swore that He will never and can never be President..
Watch here

Listen! If you wanna See God's Grace on your Life , Make yourself available to God and be Foolish to the World..

you deserve to be on chains in an isolation center because the way you reason is dangerous to the society and i am worried because you might succeed in infection some people with small mind. Your ability to reason properly like a human should is zero and you need help as soon a possible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by ggirl4real: 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Advocate500:
I didn't hear u say this when they were praying for Buhari.

Whether Buhari or any other politician, their atrocities should not be condoned by these pastors

1 Like

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by AlabiJ: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
cocolacec:

The first lady of Biafra land

I think FFK might prefer Bianca instead. Just saying. undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by zrocky: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Your Dissatisfaction or Disappointment is Highly Irrelevant and of Non essential Sir
it very essential in the sense that you and your caucus keep giving Christianity a bad name. Why is this news not about can pastor calling ffk to order, why are you trying so hard to sugar coat the said event by telling us stories of goodluck and buhari.

Bros / righteousness or whatever you can yourself go and read your bible and stop disgracing Christianity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by cocolacec(m): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
AlabiJ:

I think FFK might prefer Bianca instead. Just saying. undecided lipsrsealed
Bianca is old mama,na ayonje FFK want,the woman he can control.

1 Like

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by zrocky: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
sigiyaya:
you deserve to be on chains in an isolation center because the way you reason is dangerous to the society and i am worried because you might succeed in infection some people with small mind. Your ability to reason properly like a human should is zero and you need help as soon a possible
bless you brother. This guy has lost it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Phidel777(m): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
I witnessed the event last night ... if you saw the way and manner FFK mounted the pulpit last evening, you would be forced to think he owned the church. still baffles me as to why these politicians are always allowed to mount pulpits to spew garbage each time they show in church.

the highlight of the evening for me was seeing Monica Ogah minister on stage.... omo that girl dey sing sha!!!!
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363123/fani-kayode-kneels-prayers-can-chairman-says-will-lead-nigeria-photos-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Golan007: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Is Righteousness89 a moderator or what?

Can one explain why when he is quoted sometimes it shows up as Dotherightthing?

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Give him food and he will sing, he is OBJ's boy and he hates being asked stupid questions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Phidel777:
I witnessed the event last night ... if you saw the way and manner FFK mounted the pulpit last evening, you would be forced to think he owned the church. still baffles me as to why these politicians are always allowed to mount pulpits to spew garbage each time they show in church.

the highlight of the evening for me was seeing Monica Ogah minister on stage.... omo that girl dey sing sha!!!!
It's POVERTY.
POVERTY beclouds reasoning

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
For more jokes,

Text 'short fuse" to 419

grin cheesy wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by michoim(m): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hmm
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by lawalmovichhhh: 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
BABA GOD NO GO ANSWER DIS ONEE......LEAD WETIN.....MAKE HIM GO LEAD UNIVERSITY NAA...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by omooba969(m): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chii59:

Baby, you can be the next president.
I believe in you!! kiss kiss

You just wan knack Righteousness89 by all means grin coz I dey see ya effort.

Righteous belle loading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Yankee101: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lead which nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:
Nigerian Pastors contribute to corrupt practices of politicians when they refuse to condemn their corrupt acts because of fear of loosing financial support from these politicians.

You have said it all... The misuse of the pulpit by clergy men to play politics is unbiblical, pitiable, and wrong!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by HimName: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
AlabiJ:

I am a strong IPOB member but truth be told, dis ur comment dey cause me sifia pain. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by ofuonyebi: 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
This was the same foolery this so called CAN were playing that got them into the barbwire of the Fed govt CAMA hook which they are now shedding crocodile tears about...
God will always punish leaders who abandon the truth....for self satisfaction-Tufiakwsa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by djon78(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD Almighty is the Qualifier of the Unqualified..

Watch here

You can say that again
It's only someone that has not seen grace will laugh at this

Who would ever have believed in 2003 that Muhammadu Buhari will be the one in seat as Nigerias president today

See
The pauper, miserable fellow
You may deride or laugh at today
May be king, extremely wealthy or in high position in 5 to 10 years time

Humans are very funny
Never look down on anyone whatsoever
Cause you don't know tomorrow

I remember a story was told
About pastor Chris Oyakhilome
When he was still an undergraduate in the university early 1980s as a student pastor

He will bring out a world map
And tell his room mates
That he will preach around the globe
His room mates will look at him
With his tattered shoes
And laugh him to foolishness
Saying he was having malaria fever dream

It was those his room mates
Where later confessing
After he had become a big global pastor
That he always said all those things then
And they laughed at his foolishness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by captianfreeman(m): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lead Nigeria to where?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Stanfeelings: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Oga CAN President...whats all these? Didint u see, watch or read what he did to a simple journalist doing his work? if u he did this without powers, in public...then u should know how he could be. Abge make una respect una selves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Kungah: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
[Established your own church where you will teach morals , don't just stop at condemning all churches .

quote author=EVILFOREST post=93421940]
Most of them are USELESS...
The MOMENT you are RICH, Nigerian Pastors become automatically GULLIBLE. They NOSEDIVE at your decisions.
The CULPRITS of NIGERIA'S PROBLEMS are...
1. The PASTORS.
2. The POLITICIANS.
3. The PEOPLE of NIGERIA.
Please, ask me why I didn't add the IMAMS and the NATIVE DOCTORS...?

For almost 15 years now, I have deserted anything that has to do with the NIGERIAN CHURCH.
In fact, I never felt I was losing morals with each Sunday that passed in Nigeria without going to church back then.
At some point my Mother stopped disturbing me about it since my Life was even getting better than everyone else around me.

GOD is not a MAN...,that's why so many STUPID PRAYERS coming from Nigeria are not answered.
In Nigeria, you see a GUY who can't afford pairs of shoes or steady house rent praying for Private Jet.
U find a LADY who lives in a SQUALOR, praying for the Latest IPhone.
Those days Churches taught Morals.
Now we teach them Morals.

.....The LEADERS of any COUNTRY are always the product of that country.
What NIGERIA is today, is by the making of those residing in Nigeria and not outsiders.
U can't plant PEPPER and be expecting MANGO.
GOD Is not even aware of these Useless churches in Nigeria, in fact it irritates God.
[/quote]
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Anyiamaka: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:

Nigerian pastors commit all the crimes Nigerian politicians commit and they know themselves.

The funny thing is pastor knows Fani Kayode is hungry for power and by this "prophesy" has pulled a fast one on him....Even Fani Kayode wants to be president of Nigeria...Hahahah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings / Popular Buhari Supporter Dumps Him After Bandits Abducted Five Of His Brothers / 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.