Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) (44961 Views)

Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs / I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by pek(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nigerian religious leaders contribute immensely to the general problems of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Iykenuwa(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
EVILFOREST:

PEOPLE like you think the only place one can learn MORALS is in the church.
You forgot to note that PEOPLE start learning how to behave well from their various homes through trainings.
It's better for KIDS to learn Morals at home than being taught by these Fake Pastors in Nigeria.
U are pained because the TRUTH Is being unveiled.
U can't abrogate yourself so much power that you think everyone will remain a Fool forever.
Some will be Liberated soon, to know that Christianity is a way of life and not compulsory for everyone as there are many religions out there also making effort to reverence GOD and GOD answers their prayers as well else they would have stopped praying.

Everything about CHRISTIANITY in Nigeria is MONEY.
Very soon FEDERAL GOVERNMENT will have no option than to start Listing Nigerian Churches on the Floor of the NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE.

You still sound very bitter, is there anything I can do to help?
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
CAN Chairman have collected the brown envelope. We now know the final destination of that brown envelope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by mrkia(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
Terrible things always come from their side!!!?
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Organs(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nadaken:
Lol, as journalists don take his oxygen, religion is next

But the guy takes advice that's why i like the crack head

Nonsense! He survives on media attention. That's why he is apologising, he has no choice. The way he insulted that journalist, you will know that is how he sees people and look at people that are not as privileged.

Mugu dan banzaaa!
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Fingertea: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ok
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by mentored: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
In as much as it looks like a Fairy tale , I Have Seen an Learnt in life that the Ways of God are not the Ways of Men.

I Have Seen People who had nothing, Sacked and Confused but one Connection from God Catapulted them to Positions and Appointments ..

God Has always used the things that sound and look Foolish to Confront the so Called Wise of the Earth, That No Man will GLORY in Himself..

GOD Almighty is the Qualifier of the Unqualified..

GEJ was a Simple Lecturer in Uniport before He was brought into Politics during the Military reign of Navy Captain Olubolade as MILAD of Bayelsa state.

GEJ became Governor and President without Him being the Primary person being Elected

President Donald Trump was seen more as a Comedian! All those who felt they know swore that He will never and can never be President..
Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G87UXIH8Lzo
Today He is the President of the USA.

A Man that Bows before God Can Reach any Height!

Listen! If you wanna See God's Grace on your Life , Make yourself available to God and be Foolish to the World..

God Can Lift anybody at anytime and any where!

I decide to concur

Nobody should come for me

1 Like

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by SmartPolician: 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Most of them are USELESS...
The MOMENT you are RICH, Nigerian Pastors become automatically GULLIBLE. They NOSEDIVE at your decisions.
The CULPRITS of NIGERIA'S PROBLEMS are...
1. The PASTORS.
2. The POLITICIANS.
3. The PEOPLE of NIGERIA.
Please, ask me why I didn't add the IMAMS and the NATIVE DOCTORS...?

For almost 15 years now, I have deserted anything that has to do with the NIGERIAN CHURCH.
In fact, I never felt I was losing morals with each Sunday that passed in Nigeria without going to church back then.
At some point my Mother stopped disturbing me about it since my Life was even getting better than everyone else around me.

GOD is not a MAN...,that's why so many STUPID PRAYERS coming from Nigeria are not answered.
In Nigeria, you see a GUY who can't afford pairs of shoes or steady house rent praying for Private Jet.
U find a LADY who lives in a SQUALOR, praying for the Latest IPhone.
Those days Churches taught Morals.
Now we teach them Morals.

.....The LEADERS of any COUNTRY are always the product of that country.
What NIGERIA is today, is by the making of those residing in Nigeria and not outsiders.
U can't plant PEPPER and be expecting MANGO.
GOD Is not even aware of these Useless churches in Nigeria, in fact it irritates God.

You were making sense until you got to the emboldened

Please you are not God's spokesman
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by JayJayJesus: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:
Nigerian Pastors contribute to corrupt practices of politicians when they refuse to condemn their corrupt acts because of fear of loosing financial support from these politicians.

Are you saying this as deputy god?
If you are without a fault,cast the first stone,but if not DADDY CALM DOWN.
FFK is ruthless and his type will put this nation in it's pride place.

Byeeee
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by BOFA2020: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pastorprenual fraudsters misleading and brainwashing another gullible crack head idiot.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by LastProphet: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
EVILFOREST:

The MOMENT you are RICH, Nigerian Pastors become automatically GULLIBLE. They NOSEDIVE at your decisions.
1. The PASTORS.
2. The POLITICIANS.

For almost 15 years now, I have deserted anything that has to do with the NIGERIAN CHURCH.
In fact, I never felt I was losing morals with each Sunday that passed in Nigeria without going to church back then.
At some point my Mother stopped disturbing me about it since my Life was even getting better than everyone else around me.

GOD is not a MAN...,that's why so many STUPID PRAYERS coming from Nigeria are not answered.
In Nigeria, you see a GUY who can't afford pairs of shoes or steady house rent praying for Private Jet.

What NIGERIA is today, is by the making of those residing in Nigeria and not outsiders.
GOD Is not even aware of these Useless churches in Nigeria, in fact it irritates God.

Hahahahahaha, sense will not kee you
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by hmohammed(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
In as much as it looks like a Fairy tale , I Have Seen an Learnt in life that the Ways of God are not the Ways of Men.

I Have Seen People who had nothing, Sacked and Confused but one Connection from God Catapulted them to Positions and Appointments ..

God Has always used the things that sound and look Foolish to Confront the so Called Wise of the Earth, That No Man will GLORY in Himself..

GEJ was a Simple Lecturer in Uniport before He was brought into Politics during the Military reign of Navy Captain Olubolade as MILAD of Bayelsa state.

GEJ became Governor and President without Him being the Primary person being Elected

President Donald Trump was seen more as a Comedian! All those who felt they know swore that He will never and can never be President..
Watch here

Listen! If you wanna See God's Grace on your Life , Make yourself available to God and be Foolish to the World..

Be dreaming. If you like quote Quran join, FFK will and can never smell Presidency (if that is what this is all about)
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by sigiyaya(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
zrocky:
bless you brother. This guy has lost it
Righteousness89 comments doesn't annoy me because i know how toxification religion can be. Especially when you practice such religion in failed and hopeless country like Nigeria( After all people are killing innocent people even babies becasue of religion). Righteousness89 has been brainwashed to the extent that he is now suffering from brain-damage.
That is why he see everything presented to him from a religious view.

My only concern is that people like him are so dangerous to a society like Nigeria. He thinks the way our politicians and religious leader want us all to think, while they keep milking us dry and destroying our future and that of the next generation to come.

A person has been brainwashed from birth with the believe that he is on transit on earth and that his destination is a place called heaven, so beautifully built with gold and diamond and that there will be no hunger or sickness.

How does such a person fight for a better on earth regardless that the white people who brought this religion to him this religion has built and develop their country to be like that imaginary heaven promised to him. Even his Daddy GOs, prophets, pastor etc.... are living large and enjoying life with their family to the detriment of his stup!dity yet he is too blind see and too daft to reason.

Bro doesn't it baffle you that the only way you can make this phantom heaven is only when you are died? Does this not sound like a legendary scam to you So bro pity Righteousness89 and hope he get well someday that is the best you can do for sick people like him.

1 Like

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Friend22(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363123/fani-kayode-kneels-prayers-can-chairman-says-will-lead-nigeria-photos-video/

Lead which Nigeria?!
God forbid bad thing!
Tufiakwa!
A drug sniffing arrogant buffoon!
Is this priest or pastor also a drug sniffer?!
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Oduduwa707: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:
Nigerian Pastors contribute to corrupt practices of politicians when they refuse to condemn their corrupt acts because of fear of loosing financial support from these politicians.

God bless you, Sir!
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Friend22(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Watch here

See Mr righteous or whatever is your name.
God does not favour people like this to lead a country like Nigeria.
The names you mentioned are not as foul-mouthed clout chasing irresponsibly garrulous like FFK

FFK can only lead if fools abound here in this country.
Stop using God to suppose your man made prediction.

Indeed Almighty God's ways is not ours but he never allows fools to lead.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Oduduwa707: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
EVILFOREST:

1. The PASTORS.
2. The POLITICIANS.

God bless you, sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by princewill2013: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=simpleseyi post=93421
Dm me at an affordable price.. 09045844614

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by sigiyaya(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
EVILFOREST:

1. The PASTORS.
2. The POLITICIANS.

Bro you are loaded with wisdom but unfortunately you cant pass this wisdom to so many Nigerians, because these people are blind to see and daft to reason.

They have been praying since 1914 yet look at how terrible Nigeria is today. poverty capital of the world with most of the richest religious leaders in the world.

Buhari is a well respected and known religious extremist in the north(Islam) in 2015 he was package with a political pastor from one of the biggest churches in the south(Redeemed Christian Church of God). These religious permutation landed us in this mess, disgrace and embarrassment we have today as a government.

Yet the Nigerian people are yet to understand the level of their f00lisness amidst this poverty ravaging society the have found themselves.

If you try to educate them they will insult, abuse and call you names embarassed embarassed

What more can i say bro cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Watch here

Honestly you are making sense, may the almighty God bless you for using this medium to enlighten, teach, encourage and strengthen the faith of so many people here through the gospel of Christ. Most times I come in here just to read your inspiring and educative comments. Please continue doing this good work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by OyinO: 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Deceiving and being Deceived. What an empty CAN?
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by akdjr(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
I am sure FFK supplier is same with the CAN supplier too
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by focus2727(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Maxymilliano:

I like the last paragraph "if he remained humble"
But it takes more than just staying humbled, to rule the country.

short fuse can never be humble, he will explode at slight charge.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by chatinent: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Religious leaders are so involving themselves in politics.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by FullBlastLight: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:

Bro, seems much like u don't hv a blossoming understanding of what Christianity encapsulates!

Christianity certainly neva condemns anyone regardless of whatever they hv done!

D only person dt can condemn anoda person is simply someone dt's perfect & blameless b4 God in all ramifications!

Unfortunately, aside Christ Himself, such mortals hv neva existed!

Christianity, there4, only necessarily corrects without condemnation!
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by ggirl4real: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Bro, seems much like u don't hv a blossoming understanding of what Christianity encapsulates!

Christianity certainly neva condemns anyone regardless of whatever they hv done!

D only person dt can condemn anoda person is simply someone dt's perfect & blameless b4 God in all ramifications!

Unfortunately, aside Christ Himself, such mortals hv neva existed!

Christianity, there4, only necessarily *corrects* without condemnation!

Are Nigerian Pastors really correcting the politicians in their congregations?
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Sergioaguero: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
SmartProf:
He knelt down & raised his hands up thinking he was been prayed for, not knowing he was serving punishment indirectly... If God had a secretary who recieves prayer points for God's approval, this particular prayer point of him leading Nigeria would have been torn to shreds. He is already the head of his family so that's enough leadership.

grin

1 Like

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by FullBlastLight: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:

Are Nigerian Pastors really correcting the politicians in their congregations?

They actually do sir!

Since they're not babies or kids, d said corrections are not done at public glare!

Dis is simply so because d goal is actually not 2 subject them (d erring public figures) 2 public disgrace & ignominy, bt jst 2 diplomatically & lovingly correct them!

Even those GOs u're seeing, unknown 2 d general public, are being called 2 order where necessary by their Churches' Elders' Committee or d Church Governing Board as d case may be!

It's much like d Presidents of Nations, though they're d most powerful figures politically, they stil can be summoned or checkmated by their respective National Legislatures, particularly in a democratic ethos!

So, it applies dt way 2 d GOs of d various Churches as well!
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by ggirl4real: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
FullBlastLight:

They actually do sir!

Since they're not babies or kids, d said corrections are not done at public glare!

Dis is simply so because d goal is actually not 2 subject them (d erring public figures) 2 public disgrace & ignominy, bt jst 2 diplomatically & lovingly correct them!

Even those GOs u're seeing, unknown 2 d general public, are being called 2 order where necessary by their Churches' Elders' Committee or d Church Governing Board as d case may be!

It's much like d Presidents of Nations, though they're d most powerful figures politically, they stil can be summoned or checkmated by their respective National Legislatures, particularly in a democratic ethos!

So, it applies dt way 2 d GOs of d various Churches as well!

So why have the politicians not changed?

Why are they still corrupt when we are sure that they are identifying with one denomination or the other?

Maybe the style of correction should be modified.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by EMMY76: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
If someone like buhari can end up becoming the president of this country why not ffk who is even far more educated and not a tribal or religious bigot?

1 Like

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by FullBlastLight: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:

So why have the politicians not changed?

Why are they still corrupt when we are sure that they are identifying with one denomination or the other?

Maybe the style of correction should be modified.

That d Politicians don't change, honestly, it wld hv been worst, were it not 4 those corrections!

Besides, change, oftentimes, is not instantaneous, bt processual & gradual!

Again, why it seems as if they don't change is d very fact dt most of them don't actually hv d power 2 take unilateral decisions or actions in their respective political jurisdictions!

Thus, if they (d Church politicians) stand 4 d right thing, majority of other politicians who don't share their views can stil overturn their (Church politicians) decisions outrightly 2 do somtin diff, because majority wil alwys carry d votes!

Yeah, regarding d modification of correction method dt u mentioned abv, well, if a formula isn't effectually working, truly, it's not illogical 2 modify it or 2 even discard it in its entirety as d case may possibly be!

However, in dis situation, I really don't think it's all abt dysfunctional correction methods, bt more abt d majority of politicians in govt who don't go 2 Church 4 such corrections bt whose votes or numbers determine d outcome of decisions 2 be implemented at any given time!

Of course, dt's why it's as if d pple corrected are not doing anytin!

Based on majority votes, they may neva hv their way 2 put such corrections 2 work, because they only constitute an insignificant number in govt!

Or, isn't dt d reason it has been satirically said dt;

"Sometimes, d majority simply means all d fools or spoilers are on d same side"?

...and u neva can underestimate d power of spoilers or stupid pple in large groups!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings / 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara / Popular Buhari Supporter Dumps Him After Bandits Abducted Five Of His Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.