Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) (44966 Views)

Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs / I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by cray91(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
we are not moving anywhere bro! naija to get that kind plan
Israeljones:
Damage Control...
Untill Nigerians Start seeing religion as a tool Politicians use for their selfish gain then we will start talking abt moving this country 4ward
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by simplesearch: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Truly speaking, religion is the greatest force on earth. Even the Anti-Christ will be weak until he forms alliance with the apostate religious body that will exist at that time. It goes to show that the weakest form of religion whether adulterated or heretical is greater than the force of politics, science and everything combine, because of it's spiritual dimension. Now come to think of a true religion propagated by Christ, predicated on truth and holy living, which also guarantees freedom from sin and hope of eternal life. This will be the most powerful force to be witnessed by the world eventually, it will destroy the force of politics and science and dominate the earth forever.

1 Like

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Lawrry(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
And nobody saw " if he remained humble " that's a good prophecy, everyone in Nigeria pretends like we are angels, the fact he is aggressive doesn't mean he can't change and be used by God. Moses murdered an Egyptian, and God still used him.
We are here raining abuses on the pastors and FFK, I can't understand, are you God? Is the prophesy yours?
God can use anyone.

1 Like

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by cray91(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
On Point!
EVILFOREST:

Most of them are USELESS...
The MOMENT you are RICH, Nigerian Pastors become automatically GULLIBLE. They NOSEDIVE at your decisions.
The CULPRITS of NIGERIA'S PROBLEMS are...
1. The PASTORS.
2. The POLITICIANS.
3. The PEOPLE of NIGERIA.
Please, ask me why I didn't add the IMAMS and the NATIVE DOCTORS...?

For almost 15 years now, I have deserted anything that has to do with the NIGERIAN CHURCH.
In fact, I never felt I was losing morals with each Sunday that passed in Nigeria without going to church back then.
At some point my Mother stopped disturbing me about it since my Life was even getting better than everyone else around me.

GOD is not a MAN...,that's why so many STUPID PRAYERS coming from Nigeria are not answered.
In Nigeria, you see a GUY who can't afford pairs of shoes or steady house rent praying for Private Jet.
U find a LADY who lives in a SQUALOR, praying for the Latest IPhone.
Those days Churches taught Morals.
Now we teach them Morals.

.....The LEADERS of any COUNTRY are always the product of that country.
What NIGERIA is today, is by the making of those residing in Nigeria and not outsiders.
U can't plant PEPPER and be expecting MANGO.
GOD Is not even aware of these Useless churches in Nigeria, in fact it irritates God.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by NSK4U(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
FFK remains a model I'd trust his leadership anytime, he says it as he sees it, has listening ears too, believing he doesn't know it all and any mistake along the line as human he is, he apologizes. It takes a lot for a rich man to find fault in his ways let alone to apologize for them.

So many people who condemned what he did and still holding on to that are much worse when they lose their cool and that's why you see many men beating the female folks when they say something insulting to them and so many other instances.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by cooltola(m): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
My own observation
If you meant to be president , you will become president
If you are not meant to be president, you will never become president
No one knows tomorrow and that is why I advise people to never look down at anyone but to treat everyone with love and respect.
The person that is selling pure water to you today can be your next governor tomorrow
The person that is always calling you oga can be your boss tomorrow
The person that you never thought will become president might be a president

2 Likes

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
yarimo:
between FFK and CAN chairman I don't know who is mad among them .

It's yeye Bello that is mad
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by fredoooooo: 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Cele n tan e grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by fredoooooo: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
yarimo:
between FFK and CAN chairman I don't know who is mad among them .
Both of them are mad madder maddest grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Mr CAN, don't deceive that boy, nothing for him to lead Here in Nigerian, we don't need such impatient boy to lead us Nigerian, so that the would not be asking us DO U KNOW WHO I AM, WHO IS BANK ROLLING WHO?.
Maybe if this Igbo relatives might luckily and fortunately achieved their Igbo zoology then this prayer to lead can be achieved since the has clame to be an Igbo boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by goldensoul55: 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
No wonder he apologized. I knew he had plans.

OGA you have failed

3 Likes

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2020

2 Likes

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Iykenuwa:

Do you have to lie to vent your frustration?

How many people do you know who pray for IPhone or Private Jet, when they have not eaten?

Your life "became better" and you are still this bitter?
PEOPLE like you think the only place one can learn MORALS is in the church.
You forgot to note that PEOPLE start learning how to behave well from their various homes through trainings.
It's better for KIDS to learn Morals at home than being taught by these Fake Pastors in Nigeria.
U are pained because the TRUTH Is being unveiled.
U can't abrogate yourself so much power that you think everyone will remain a Fool forever.
Some will be Liberated soon, to know that Christianity is a way of life and not compulsory for everyone as there are many religions out there also making effort to reverence GOD and GOD answers their prayers as well else they would have stopped praying.

Everything about CHRISTIANITY in Nigeria is MONEY.
Very soon FEDERAL GOVERNMENT will have no option than to start Listing Nigerian Churches on the Floor of the NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Ten06(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
He will lead CAN and not Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Davexy(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bull shit

1 Like

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
mukthar2000:
Mr CAN, don't deceive that boy, nothing for him to lead Here in Nigerian, we don't need such impatient boy to lead us Nigerian, so that the would not be asking us DO U KNOW WHO I AM, WHO IS BANK ROLLING WHO?.
Maybe if this Igbo relatives might luckily and fortunately achieved their Igbo zoology then this prayer to lead can be achieved since the has clame to be an Igbo boy.

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Jones4190(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
lead Nigeria to where?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by simplesearch: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Most of them are USELESS...
The MOMENT you are RICH, Nigerian Pastors become automatically GULLIBLE. They NOSEDIVE at your decisions.
The CULPRITS of NIGERIA'S PROBLEMS are...
1. The PASTORS.
2. The POLITICIANS.
3. The PEOPLE of NIGERIA.
Please, ask me why I didn't add the IMAMS and the NATIVE DOCTORS...?

For almost 15 years now, I have deserted anything that has to do with the NIGERIAN CHURCH.
In fact, I never felt I was losing morals with each Sunday that passed in Nigeria without going to church back then.
At some point my Mother stopped disturbing me about it since my Life was even getting better than everyone else around me.

GOD is not a MAN...,that's why so many STUPID PRAYERS coming from Nigeria are not answered.
In Nigeria, you see a GUY who can't afford pairs of shoes or steady house rent praying for Private Jet.
U find a LADY who lives in a SQUALOR, praying for the Latest IPhone.
Those days Churches taught Morals.
Now we teach them Morals.

.....The LEADERS of any COUNTRY are always the product of that country.
What NIGERIA is today, is by the making of those residing in Nigeria and not outsiders.
U can't plant PEPPER and be expecting MANGO.
GOD Is not even aware of these Useless churches in Nigeria, in fact it irritates God.

You had a point there but your generalization is simply unreasonable. My question is this, since you know so much of what has gone wrong, what are you doing personally to change the narrative from what we are seeing to what it ought to be, so that there can be hope for the generation coming behind. If you chicken out and throw stone from without while doing nothing differently, the purpose would have been defeated as It is very easy to criticize or antagonize?
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by IMASTEX: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:
Nigerian Pastors contribute to corrupt practices of politicians when they refuse to condemn their corrupt acts because of fear of loosing financial support from these politicians.
Corruption can't call corruption to order. Religion has always been a means to gain power & finance from the people, that was why those vultures seeing that they couldn't influence Christ to make money, they hated him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Godons1: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
AlabiJ:
.. FFK is destined to rule Biafra. One day that dream shall come true. Chukwu Okike Obama shall see to it.

A big AMEN to your prayer.

You are a patriot and a lover of Igbo
. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
omooba969:

You just wan knack Righteousness89 by all means grin coz I dey see ya effort.

Righteous belle loading...
undecided undecided undecided
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by ggirl4real: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
IMASTEX:

Corruption can't call corruption to order. Religion has always been a means to gain power & finance from the people, that was why those vultures seeing that they couldn't influence Christ to make money, they hated him.

Are you implying that our Nigerian Pastors are corrupt?

Don't let their customers, sorry members, hear you o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by AlabiJ: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by peacettw: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:
Nigerian Pastors contribute to corrupt practices of politicians when they refuse to condemn their corrupt acts because of fear of loosing financial support from these politicians.

Daalu rinne
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by cmrendowed(f): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Most of you here complaining about his attitude and what not, when the time comes you will not only vote but campaign for him if God wishes.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by oaugraduate1234(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Maybe if Tinubu or any PDP Presidential candidate steps down for him. grin

1 Like

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by fof1: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363123/fani-kayode-kneels-prayers-can-chairman-says-will-lead-nigeria-photos-video/

This Man is Emotionally unfit to Lead or Rule this Country... So FFK Should go and Sit down and Rehabilitate Himself, Pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Even his polling unit in Ife, he can't win. WE DASH IPOB sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
I want to say thank you and God bless everybody that comment or about to comment on this thread.Ask me why please?
If you critically look at what they wrote, everybody regardless of religion and tribe is not happy with what the so-called Man of God is spewing. And everybody is rejecting FFK plainly, and praying that God shall never give him even his ward chairman, talk less of the President.
I see this man of Goat in the near future praying for BOBRISKY to become the first lady of Abia State�

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) / Popular Buhari Supporter Dumps Him After Bandits Abducted Five Of His Brothers / Nnamdi Chude Meets With Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.