Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira (4014 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Uwadimfe: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2020
Please follow Nairalanders, which country can I travel to with a #2million budget.
I'm serious.
I'm considering Canada or Turkey, but honestly I don't have much choice.
You guys should help me out please.
I'm damn serious

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Uwadimfe: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2020
This lockdown really affected my business,
I'm tired of doing business in Naija.
I want to travel by or beforeJanuary, don't want to renew my Rent.
Your advice will be much appreciated.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by okosodo: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2020
only african countries
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Mozino007(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Uwadimfe:
Please follow Nairalanders, which country can I travel to with a #2million budget.
I'm serious.
I'm damn serious
finland
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Anderson25(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
only Guinue bissau tongue
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Pesb(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Uwadimfe:
This lockdown really affected my business,
I'm tired of doing business in Naija.
I want to travel by or beforeJanuary, don't want to renew my Rent.
Your advice will be much appreciated.
Thanks.
q

You have not completed your intention of traveling oga.

For study? For business? For tourism? Etc
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Uwadimfe: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pesb:
q

You have not completed your intention of traveling oga.

For study? For business? For tourism? Etc

For business
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Uwadimfe: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
Mozino007:
finland
You sure?
Please I'd like it if you explain more
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Uwadimfe: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
Anderson25:
only Guinue bissau tongue
African countries are not included
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Notatribalist(m): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
Uwadimfe:
I'm serious.
I'm damn serious
This is not the time to travel. Look,just keep 1,8m and start forex trading with just 200k..Don't worry even if you're novice.. You will comply my trades with your interference, believe me after 3months you wont even think of traveling again, I tell you.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Notatribalist(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Uwadimfe:
I'm serious.
I'm damn serious
This is not the time to travel. Look,just keep 1,8m and start forex trading with just 200k..Don't worry even if you're novice.. You will copy my trades with your interference, believe me after 3months you wont even think of traveling again, I tell you.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Uwadimfe: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Notatribalist:
This is not the time to travel. Look,just keep 1,8m and start forex trading with just 200k..Don't worry even if you're novice.. You will copy my trades with your interference, believe me after 3months you wont even think of traveling again, I tell you.
I appreciate but I just don't like online Business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Notatribalist(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Uwadimfe:

OK mam
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by DiplomaticFatma(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Uwadimfe:

Better... don't even try going into forex when you don't have a standard source of income or else that shit go just send you back to village. With 1m you can enter Canada with a working permit and get a better work immediately, just make sure you have a good skills.

Stay safe.

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by dasparrow: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Uwadimfe:

For business

Let me ask you this. How do you intend to get a business visa or work permit that will allow you to do business in Turkey or Canada especially with the small amount of money you have? Once you change that money into U.S Dollars, it won't go a long way. Remember, unless you have family in Canada or Turkey that will be willing to accommodate and feed you for free, you will have to pay rent, pay for utilities like electricity, water, etc. and buy groceries.

Cost of living is higher in these countries you intend migrating to because you are coming from a country with a weak currency. So you will need a lot of Naira changed into U S Dollars to get a significant amount of money to get anything significant done overseas.

Another thing you need to do is change your mindset about abroad. These white, asian and arab nations many Nigerians and Africans flock to were not created with the African in mind. The truth of the matter is, the indigenous citizens of these nations don't want a bunch of black Africans migrating to their countries in search of the proverbial "greener pastures."

Our world is becoming more and more tribal, xenophobic and racially hostile. Few months ago, Africans were being thrown out on the streets in China despite the fact that many had paid for their accomodations. In Beirut were there was recently a bomb blast, Africans who were legally working in Beirut before the blast were also thrown out on the streets. There is a video about that on YouTube.

In Saudi Arabia, Black Africans are being flogged like cattle and sheep due to not having valid work permit or residency permit documents.

In America, white police officers have made it their life long goals to kill black people. A young black woman by the name of Breonna Taylor who is an emergency medical technician - you know, the people who work in the ambulance car saving the lives of the sick and transporting them to the hospital - was at home in her bed fast asleep when white police officers broke into her home and shot her dead in her bed while she lay asleep.

In North Cyprus, a lot of Nigerian and African university students have been murdered or mysteriously gone missing. The law enforcement authorities in that country are doing absolutely nothing to solve this murders or disappearances because after all, the people who are being killed are Black Africans.

I don't know why you and many others like you are only dreaming of going to non-African countries to go and hustle? Have you ever stopped to ask yourself how the white, asian and arab citizens feel about black Africans infiltrating their societies in search of "greener pastures" that may not even exist?

Go and see what is happening to Black Africans in Libya. They torture them with such brutality that even their animals don't get treated that way.

You people keep running away from Africa. Who do you people think are going to fix Africa for you? You keep flocking to countries where our people are barely tolerated by the indigenes of these nations. Do you honestly think that these nations built their countries for Black Africans to come and enjoy? Think about it!

We Africans don't want to fix our nations to become the envy of the world. We continue to vote in and recycle incompetent leaders who have no clue on how to move our country forward.

The money you have is sufficient to start a business in an African country somewhere. If you are not considering African countries, then I strongly suggest you remain in Nigeria because neither Turkey not Canada will grant you a business permit with the current amount of money you have. That is just the gospel truth. First world countries are making it extremely difficult for Nigerians to get common tourist visa how much more business permit/visa.

An increasing number of Black people from America, Europe, the Caribbean, etc who descended from enslaved Africans are wishing to move to Africa to start businesses and live in an African country to escape all the racial hostility in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia while media brain washed Africans like yourself are desperately looking to leave Africa to become enslaved in Europe, north America, the middle East and Asia. Oh what the irony!

You have been warned. He who has ears, let him hear. Shalom!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Uwadimfe: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
dasparrow:

Let me ask you this. How do you intend to get a business visa or work permit that will allow you to do business in Turkey or Canada especially with the small amount of money you have? Once you change that money into U.S Dollars, it won't go a long way. Remember, unless you have family in Canada or Turkey that will be willing to accommodate and feed you for free, you will have to pay rent, pay for utilities like electricity, water, etc. and buy groceries.

Cost of living is higher in these countries you intend migrating to because you are coming from a country with a weak currency. So you will need a lot of Naira changed into U S Dollars to get a significant amount of money to get anything significant done overseas.

Another thing you need to do is change your mindset about abroad. These white, asian and arab nations many Nigerians and Africans flock to were not created with the African in mind. The truth of the matter is, the indigenous citizens of these nations don't want a bunch of black Africans migrating to their countries in search of the proverbial "greener pastures."

Our world is becoming more and more tribal, xenophobic and racially hostile. Few months ago, Africans were being thrown out on the streets in China despite the fact that many had paid for their accomodations. In Beirut were there was recently a bomb blast, Africans who were legally working in Beirut before the blast were also thrown out on the streets. There is a video about that on YouTube.

In Saudi Arabia, Black Africans are being flogged like cattle and sheep due to not having valid work permit or residency permit documents.

In America, white police officers have made it their life long goals to kill black people. A young black woman by the name of Breonna Taylor who is an emergency medical technician - you know, the people who work in the ambulance car saving the lives of the sick and transporting them to the hospital - was at home in her bed fast asleep when white police officers broke into her home and shot her dead in her bed while she lay asleep.

In North Cyprus, a lot of Nigerian and African university students have been murdered or mysteriously gone missing. The law enforcement authorities in that country are doing absolutely nothing to solve this murders or disappearances because after all, the people who are being killed are Black Africans.

I don't know why you and many others like you are only dreaming of going to non-African countries to go and hustle? Have you ever stopped to ask yourself how the white, asian and arab citizens feel about black Africans infiltrating their societies in search of "greener pastures" that may not even exist?

Go and see what is happening to Black Africans in Libya. They torture them with such brutality that even their animals don't get treated that way.

You people keep running away from Africa. Who do you people think are going to fix Africa for you? You keep flocking to countries where our people are barely tolerated by the indigenes of these nations. Do you honestly think that these nations built their countries for Black Africans to come and enjoy? Think about it!

We Africans don't want to fix our nations to become the envy of the world. We continue to vote in and recycle incompetent leaders who have no clue on how to move our country forward.

The money you have is sufficient to start a business in an African country somewhere. If you are not considering African countries, then I strongly suggest you remain in Nigeria because neither Turkey not Canada will grant you a business permit with the current amount of money you have. That is just the gospel truth. First world countries are making it extremely difficult for Nigerians to get common tourist visa how much more business permit/visa.

An increasing number of Black people from America, Europe, the Caribbean, etc who descended from enslaved Africans are wishing to move to Africa to start businesses and live in an African country to escape all the racial hostility in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia while media brain washed Africans like yourself are desperately looking to leave Africa to become enslaved in Europe, north America, the middle East and Asia. Oh what the irony!

Thank you so much bruh.
I appreciate.
I think I'll move to Ivory Coast instead.
Their capital city is nice only problem is French.
Thanks once again
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Notatribalist(m): 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
DiplomaticFatma:

Better... don't even try going into forex when you don't have a standard source of income or else that shit go just send you back to village. With 1m you can enter Canada with a working permit and get a better work immediately, just make sure you have a good skills.

Stay safe.
Don't say what you don't knw..
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by kmaster007: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
Notatribalist:
This is not the time to travel. Look,just keep 1,8m and start forex trading with just 200k..Don't worry even if you're novice.. You will comply my trades with your interference, believe me after 3months you wont even think of traveling again, I tell you.
Madt ioooo
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by NONNYG: 7:06am On Sep 01, 2020
Visiting or Relocating ?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Xeeex: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Uwadimfe:
I'm serious.
I'm damn serious

Be specific on what you want to do

Travel?

You can travel for study, medical treatment, tourism or work. Which one are you referring to?

Next time be specific, many people may want to help you answer but they will see that you are not sure of what you want and they just leave quietly.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Xeeex: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
dasparrow:

My Gee, all this yans na Okoto meow meow

Stop killing people's dreams. There are blacks that immigrated properly even to Saudi Arabia and they are doing well there. The problem is not leaving the country, the problem is leaving illegally.

You can't tell me that a PhD holder from Nigeria, got a job in Saudi Arabia, he went and they capture him and put him in a camp just because he is black. Those in the camps got it for themselves.

The new Nigerian born justice in Canada is not an illegal immigrant! He migrated legally and now he is holding a big post that he would have never reached if he remained in Nigeria.

Everyone has his own life and choice but if you can't encourage people's dreams, don't discourage them. Keep quiet

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Xeeex:

Be specific on what you want to do

Travel?

You can travel for study, medical treatment, tourism or work. Which one are you referring to?

Next time be specific, many people may want to help you answer but they will see that you are not sure of what you want and they just leave quietly.
to study and work? Which country can one migrate to with n2.5m bsc
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
Notatribalist:
lies please don’t listen to this useless advice.

If forex is so enticing this guy won’t even bother telling you the know how on a faceless forum.

My advice for you, business still pays Allow God to lead you. And also if you’re determined to travel abroad don’t allow anyone here to discourage you.

What makes you a man is the ability to stand by your words

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
dasparrow:

hypocrite that’s what you’re.

Can you swear with your life right now if you’re giving a two weeks US tourist visa You won’t overstay?

You think people are happy with this current regime right? I don’t blame you. Never you discourage someone not to travel abroad instead teach them on how to take the legal route.

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Xeeex: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Truthlord12:
hypocrite that’s what you’re.

Can you swear with your life right now if you’re giving a two weeks US tourist visa You won’t overstay?

You think people are happy with this current regime right? I don’t blame you. Never you discourage someone not to travel abroad instead teach them on how to take the legal route.
Lol, I'm sure he won't remember that he has to stay and fix the country

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheap Flight From Lagos To Nairobi ???? Also Need help on Tanzania Visa & Flight / Another Airline Coming To Nigeria As Chisco Group Floats Airline / Before You Go Abroad For That Msc, Let’s Reason Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.