Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira (4468 Views)

Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Xeeex:

Lol, I'm sure he won't remember that he has to stay and fix the country
grin grin grin
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Notatribalist(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
Truthlord12:
lies please don’t listen to this useless advice.

If forex is so enticing this guy won’t even bother telling you the know how on a faceless forum.

My advice for you, business still pays Allow God to lead you. And also if you’re determined to travel abroad don’t allow anyone here to discourage you.

What makes you a man is the ability to stand by your words
I am not going to respond to you in this same manner you attacked my person .I understand when people reason in this vertical pattern, perhaps the society we now live in makes it so..However, I think there is need to have a paradigm shift in our thought pattern in some situation.
First of all I give him and advice in my own poor way without requesting for money..

The man reply to tell me he does not want to engage in any online business.. I didn't disturbed him after that..

I will advice you not to be too confident about what you don't know..The fact that people lose in forex does not mean people are not profitable. Use your Google to search for top 5 forex traders in the world.. Before then,meet

Sandile Shezi
Africa's Youngest Self-Made Millionaire Who Traded His Tuition And Scored USD 2.3 Mn In Forex. Twenty-six-year-old Sandile Shezi got heads turned and eyebrows raised when he became South Africa's youngest self-made millionaire at 23.Mar 28, 2020
YOU CAN WACTH HIS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE. GOODBYE.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Vietnaminfo(m): 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
dasparrow:

Let me ask you this. How do you intend to get a business visa or work permit that will allow you to do business in Turkey or Canada especially with the small amount of money you have? Once you change that money into U.S Dollars, it won't go a long way. Remember, unless you have family in Canada or Turkey that will be willing to accommodate and feed you for free, you will have to pay rent, pay for utilities like electricity, water, etc. and buy groceries.

Cost of living is higher in these countries you intend migrating to because you are coming from a country with a weak currency. So you will need a lot of Naira changed into U S Dollars to get a significant amount of money to get anything significant done overseas.

Another thing you need to do is change your mindset about abroad. These white, asian and arab nations many Nigerians and Africans flock to were not created with the African in mind. The truth of the matter is, the indigenous citizens of these nations don't want a bunch of black Africans migrating to their countries in search of the proverbial "greener pastures."

Our world is becoming more and more tribal, xenophobic and racially hostile. Few months ago, Africans were being thrown out on the streets in China despite the fact that many had paid for their accomodations. In Beirut were there was recently a bomb blast, Africans who were legally working in Beirut before the blast were also thrown out on the streets. There is a video about that on YouTube.

In Saudi Arabia, Black Africans are being flogged like cattle and sheep due to not having valid work permit or residency permit documents.

In America, white police officers have made it their life long goals to kill black people. A young black woman by the name of Breonna Taylor who is an emergency medical technician - you know, the people who work in the ambulance car saving the lives of the sick and transporting them to the hospital - was at home in her bed fast asleep when white police officers broke into her home and shot her dead in her bed while she lay asleep.

In North Cyprus, a lot of Nigerian and African university students have been murdered or mysteriously gone missing. The law enforcement authorities in that country are doing absolutely nothing to solve this murders or disappearances because after all, the people who are being killed are Black Africans.

I don't know why you and many others like you are only dreaming of going to non-African countries to go and hustle? Have you ever stopped to ask yourself how the white, asian and arab citizens feel about black Africans infiltrating their societies in search of "greener pastures" that may not even exist?

Go and see what is happening to Black Africans in Libya. They torture them with such brutality that even their animals don't get treated that way.

You people keep running away from Africa. Who do you people think are going to fix Africa for you? You keep flocking to countries where our people are barely tolerated by the indigenes of these nations. Do you honestly think that these nations built their countries for Black Africans to come and enjoy? Think about it!

We Africans don't want to fix our nations to become the envy of the world. We continue to vote in and recycle incompetent leaders who have no clue on how to move our country forward.

The money you have is sufficient to start a business in an African country somewhere. If you are not considering African countries, then I strongly suggest you remain in Nigeria because neither Turkey not Canada will grant you a business permit with the current amount of money you have. That is just the gospel truth. First world countries are making it extremely difficult for Nigerians to get common tourist visa how much more business permit/visa.

An increasing number of Black people from America, Europe, the Caribbean, etc who descended from enslaved Africans are wishing to move to Africa to start businesses and live in an African country to escape all the racial hostility in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia while media brain washed Africans like yourself are desperately looking to leave Africa to become enslaved in Europe, north America, the middle East and Asia. Oh what the irony!

You have been warned. He who has ears, let him hear. Shalom!

Why are some guys dream killers? Who gave you this lies from pit of hell. Why not tell OP the best legal way to travel than yarning all this trash. I am presently in Vietnam (Asia) working legally with my Temporary Residency and work permit. How can you compare life outside Nigeria with the present day Nigeria. Once the OP is not traveling to any country illegally, he will be better than he left Nigeria by far. I graduated since the year 2011 and got no job after my service till I traveled and I can bet you that I am doing better off with my earnings. OP, make researches to countries your mind is in line with and no much about the country and the better way to stay legal and make your living. Never you dream to come illegally or remain illegally when you arrive to any country because your way of making it will be limited. I wish you good luck OP.

7 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Vietnaminfo(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
[quote author=Notatribalist post=93466974]I am not going to respond to you in this same manner you attacked my person .I understand when people reason in this vertical pattern, perhaps the society we now live in makes it so..However, I think there is need to have a paradigm shift in our thought pattern in some situation.
First of all I give him and advice in my own poor way without requesting for money..

The man reply to tell me he does not want to engage in any online business.. I didn't disturbed him after that..

I will advice you not to be too confident about what you don't know..The fact that people lose in forex does not mean people are not profitable. Use your Google to search for top 5 forex traders in the world.. Before then,meet

Sandile Shezi
Africa's Youngest Self-Made Millionaire Who Traded His Tuition And Scored USD 2.3 Mn In Forex. Twenty-six-year-old Sandile Shezi got heads turned and eyebrows raised when he became South Africa's youngest self-made millionaire at 23.Mar 28, 2020
YOU CAN
Motivational speakers, please avoid me next time. You are asking him to check up a person, what about you? You should have made it by now and people should be checking up on you instead of refering people to another person. Forex is not as you just narrated here. I learn Forex and binary tread and I am regretting ever doing so because I lost almost all my savings. Well, I wish you good luck. What do I even know self.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Notatribalist(m): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
[quote author=Vietnaminfo post=93471434][/quote]Not everyone that got admission into medical actually graduate as a medical doctor..You failed does not mean every else will fail.Well,I am not surprised that you didn't make it in forex, that fact that you could detect who has made it and who has not without even knowing them in person speaks volume of your personally.Forex is not for your types..But in Any case I would not mind revealing who I am to you if you press further.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Kent2020: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
[quote author=Vietnaminfo post=93471434][/quote]Stop being childish, some of my team mates are fx traders..
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by jasent(m): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
[quote author=Vietnaminfo post=93471434][/quote]You don't even know him,yet you already concluded that he has not made it..With this mindset you have no chance of making it in forex business.I AM A FOREX TRADER MYSELF, FOREX GAVE ME EVERYTHING I HAVE TODAY
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Yommy247(m): 12:12am On Sep 02, 2020
Hattbricker:
to study and work? Which country can one migrate to with n2.5m bsc
Try turkey... application and visa processing is very flexible when you have the requested documents. Just got my student visa couple of weeks ago
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2020
Yommy247:

Try turkey... application and visa processing is very flexible when you have the requested documents. Just got my student visa couple of weeks ago
you can't get a job to sponsor yourself as a student in Turkey.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Yommy247(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hattbricker:
you can't get a job to sponsor yourself as a student in Turkey.
Even as a masters student? My school fees is 2700$ and I’ve paid 500$. You mean there’s no way I can be hustling and meet up 1200$ per year? Please fill me in cos it seems you got proper information bout the place

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
Yommy247:

Even as a masters student? My school fees is 2700$ and I’ve paid 500$. You mean there’s no way I can be hustling and meet up 1200$ per year? Please fill me in cos it seems you got proper information bout the place
You can give it a trial if you're going for masters.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Bqudds: 2:17am On Oct 06, 2020
dasparrow:

Let me ask you this. How do you intend to get a business visa or work permit that will allow you to do business in Turkey or Canada especially with the small amount of money you have? Once you change that money into U.S Dollars, it won't go a long way. Remember, unless you have family in Canada or Turkey that will be willing to accommodate and feed you for free, you will have to pay rent, pay for utilities like electricity, water, etc. and buy groceries.

Cost of living is higher in these countries you intend migrating to because you are coming from a country with a weak currency. So you will need a lot of Naira changed into U S Dollars to get a significant amount of money to get anything significant done overseas.

Another thing you need to do is change your mindset about abroad. These white, asian and arab nations many Nigerians and Africans flock to were not created with the African in mind. The truth of the matter is, the indigenous citizens of these nations don't want a bunch of black Africans migrating to their countries in search of the proverbial "greener pastures."

Our world is becoming more and more tribal, xenophobic and racially hostile. Few months ago, Africans were being thrown out on the streets in China despite the fact that many had paid for their accomodations. In Beirut were there was recently a bomb blast, Africans who were legally working in Beirut before the blast were also thrown out on the streets. There is a video about that on YouTube.

In Saudi Arabia, Black Africans are being flogged like cattle and sheep due to not having valid work permit or residency permit documents.

In America, white police officers have made it their life long goals to kill black people. A young black woman by the name of Breonna Taylor who is an emergency medical technician - you know, the people who work in the ambulance car saving the lives of the sick and transporting them to the hospital - was at home in her bed fast asleep when white police officers broke into her home and shot her dead in her bed while she lay asleep.

In North Cyprus, a lot of Nigerian and African university students have been murdered or mysteriously gone missing. The law enforcement authorities in that country are doing absolutely nothing to solve this murders or disappearances because after all, the people who are being killed are Black Africans.

I don't know why you and many others like you are only dreaming of going to non-African countries to go and hustle? Have you ever stopped to ask yourself how the white, asian and arab citizens feel about black Africans infiltrating their societies in search of "greener pastures" that may not even exist?

Go and see what is happening to Black Africans in Libya. They torture them with such brutality that even their animals don't get treated that way.

You people keep running away from Africa. Who do you people think are going to fix Africa for you? You keep flocking to countries where our people are barely tolerated by the indigenes of these nations. Do you honestly think that these nations built their countries for Black Africans to come and enjoy? Think about it!

We Africans don't want to fix our nations to become the envy of the world. We continue to vote in and recycle incompetent leaders who have no clue on how to move our country forward.

The money you have is sufficient to start a business in an African country somewhere. If you are not considering African countries, then I strongly suggest you remain in Nigeria because neither Turkey not Canada will grant you a business permit with the current amount of money you have. That is just the gospel truth. First world countries are making it extremely difficult for Nigerians to get common tourist visa how much more business permit/visa.

An increasing number of Black people from America, Europe, the Caribbean, etc who descended from enslaved Africans are wishing to move to Africa to start businesses and live in an African country to escape all the racial hostility in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia while media brain washed Africans like yourself are desperately looking to leave Africa to become enslaved in Europe, north America, the middle East and Asia. Oh what the irony!

dasparrow:

dasparrow:

why all this stories ....pls travel if you want to travel but just have the mindset not all the ppl that travel with make it and some still make ....
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2020
dasparrow:

I don't like this your mindset the fact that you don't have the money to travel doesn't mean you should discourage others.if your elder or younger brother wants to travel out is this what you will say to him?
You've forgotten that Nigeria of today is next to hell I don't know the different between the USA police and the Nigerian SARS no constant electricity, no job,scarcity of food,bad roads,poor economy,weak, currency, poor educational system,poor health care facility.
Do you even consider all this before jumping into conclusion saying he shouldn't travel out ?
In abroad some will make it and some won't but there's a guarantee for better life ,Nigeria lack that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 / Even Shit Happens In Europe Too. / Lagos To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.