Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence (52488 Views)

How Can I Increase My Intelligence? / Is Fluency In English Not Really A Measure Of Intelligence? / UNIBEN Made Nigeria Proud At San Antonio. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Exodora: 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
Vulcanheph:
It's the same thing everywhere in all public universities in Nigeria, i don't really know if it's the same in the private ones......first of all you have to do courses that are irrelevant to your course and then you'll have to face sadistic lecturers who will demoralise you at every given opportunity, then you'll have to go through all that physical, Emotional and Psychological Stress for 5-7 years (Because of ASSU), Believe me ,You'll have every reason to doubt your intelligence........i've heard of a Nigerian student who Graduated with a third class from UNN But when he went to the UK For his masters he came out with the best results in the school.
I can relate, I almost lost it while in UNN but looking at my performance now I still find it hard to believe that UNN made me go through all that stress just for nothing.
These days I don't even stress myself to read yet I will come out great.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post / Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.