Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence (52588 Views)

How Can I Increase My Intelligence? / Is Fluency In English Not Really A Measure Of Intelligence? / UNIBEN Made Nigeria Proud At San Antonio. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by DavidEsq(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2020
Collinsemegreat:

I wonder why the special treatment! �

But UNIBEN can teach you sense in the hard way.

ranging from lecturers to class stress then Ekosodin boys
It's no special treatment sha. It's just the feeling that Odogwu is in the room grin grin grin so everybody must kpro grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Collinsemegreat(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2020
DavidEsq:

It's no special treatment sha. It's just the feeling that Odogwu is in the room grin grin grin so everybody must kpro grin grin cheesy cheesy

as in eh �

I remember when I was applying 2016 to the college of Medicine... People were like go and register another Jamb you can't be admitted, suprisingly my name was in the first batch!

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by CodeTemplar: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2020
There is destructive competition and constructive one.
What we practice in Nigeria is 99% destructive competition. Many a times we end up trying to pull down other to stay ahead or in the race instead of advancing.
The reason threads like these don't catch my fancy any longer.

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Rugaria: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2020
RudyNerdy:
a deeper life girl in 100 level came in as a virgin, she stayed in Hall 2 in 100 and 200 level, she's currently in 300 level, if you check her Facebook profile now you'll weep

You dey mind them? See as some dey defend the place already. I know what I'm saying.. I have a very personal experience.. very godly gal. Na that same Hall 2 .. Just in two sessions and this very religious, well behaved babe became another creature altogether... Na so we go our separate ways oo. Babe I wey been plan carry go show mama.. E be tinz, bros....

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by irrefragable: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
SDEC:

Is "childs" the plural for "child" in uniben?
my brother you never see anything.
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by RudyNerdy: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
WonderWoman5775:

Omo the peer pressure in those hostels na die
your location in your profile states Yola while your posts shows you're a UNIBEN student.
mehn the distance is far, how do you cope with the journey when traveling back home?
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by WonderWoman5775(f): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
RudyNerdy:
your location in your profile states Yola while your posts shows you're a UNIBEN student.
mehn the distance is far, how do you cope with the journey when traveling back home?
Lol why did you check my location in the first place?
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by RudyNerdy: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
Rugaria:

You dey mind them? See as some dey defend the place already. I know what I'm saying.. I have a very personal experience.. very godly gal. Na that same Hall 2 .. Just in two sessions and this very religious, well behaved babe became another creature altogether... Na so we go our separate ways oo. Babe I wey been plan carry go show mama.. E be tinz, bros....
mine i already introduced her to my mother and also supported her financially cos when she came into school as a fresher she was very okay till she went to hall 2 and mixed with those devils and the corrupt environment also contributed.
Right now self nothing wey she never fcvk including lesbians

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by RudyNerdy: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
Lol why did you check my location in the first place?
cos we're both in the same institution.
anyway what's your course of study
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by WonderWoman5775(f): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
RudyNerdy:
cos we're both in the same institution.
anyway what's your course of study
why do you ask?
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by RudyNerdy: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
why do you ask?
ok sorry for asking.
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by WonderWoman5775(f): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
RudyNerdy:
ok sorry for asking.
alright
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Sweetcrude19: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bradiyung:
Uniben is very hectic
My 100lv I returned home very dark and scurvy but with okay grades and cgpa of 3.8.

In my 200lv I tried to balance my life but I got my first carry over in a course not because I failed but because the omr machine couldn't grade my answer sheet. I was so frustrated at second semester same 200lv I tried my best to cover up for my first semester results but it's only got worst my total cgpa in 200lv is 3.4 might be probably because of a position I held in my department and what annoyed me most was some of my friends who I teach and help in exam halls got a very good grade than me, I felt really down and got to understand it's not just by jacking and night class oh just know your way like most of my course mates do and your grades might be ok.

I just currently resumed 300lv with a strong reading spirit before this corona came and spoil everything now I'm at home and it seems have lost that sense of me being a bright student because it doesn't show in my result and I'm even scared I might not graduate with a 2.1 I'm studying statistics crushing the maths isn't easy.

So op I know exactly how you feel
just keep on pushing bro. I had similar experience in my poly days but things turn around when I entered the university through direct entry, I was more focus, resilient and I nor day dull. Moreover u still have four semesters ahead of u, if ur department is doing industrial training, just take it serious because it's 6 credit load that alone will skyrocket ur Gp if u get an A. On the other hand project is also 6 credit load if u also get an A. So guy u are in a very comfortable position to make a good 2:1. Just shine ur eyes, be steadfast and most importantly commit all to jah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by McCoy662(m): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ribspot:
Greatest uniben students,uniben never really made me feel great,right from the day I wrote my post utme which I prepared so hard for,down to my final year, because all my result were never reflection of the efforts which I put in. Did anyone else feel this way,i would love to here from you
We are here bro grin grin
God console us all, amen

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by christopher123(m): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ribspot:
Greatest uniben students, uniben never really made me feel great, right from the day I wrote my post utme which I prepared so hard for, down to my final year, because all my result were never reflection of the efforts which I put in.

Did anyone else feel this way, i would love to here from you.

it is "I would love to hear from you ", now your intelligence is doubtful....If an undergraduate can't differentiate "here" "hear" and "hare"

uniben is right....how did you even pass GST 101 (Use of English )

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by joseph1832(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ribspot:
Greatest uniben students, uniben never really made me feel great, right from the day I wrote my post utme which I prepared so hard for, down to my final year, because all my result were never reflection of the efforts which I put in.

Did anyone else feel this way, i would love to here from you.
blame yourself and don't blame the school. For me, I feel the greatness everyday, every time.
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by King44(m): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Every school has it own werey

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by faithful2911(m): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Karleb:
That was how I felt.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by ModestGal(f): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Booked
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by christopher123(m): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sweetcrude19:

just keep on pushing bro. I had similar experience in my poly days but things turn around when I entered the university through direct entry, I was more focus, resilient and I nor day dull. Moreover u still have four semesters ahead of u, if ur department is doing industrial training, just take it serious because it's 6 credit load that alone will skyrocket ur Gp if u get an A. On the other hand project is also 6 credit load if u also get an A. So guy u are in a very comfortable position to make a good 2:1. Just shine ur eyes, be steadfast and most importantly commit all to jah

oga your tenses are terrible

things turned around (past tense)
I was more focused (past tense)

then spellings are terrible ! I am sorry ,how did you pass your post UTME?

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Ratedgang: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Uniben dey mould u well... those six effigies from main gate to main auditorium says it all. If you’re not bent in the school then you won’t have sense. Ask fashola.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by edoairways: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Only in Nigeria
Virtually everywhere
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by stabilizer: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Uyi168:
Which department did u graduate from.?

Graduated
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by stabilizer: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
christopher123:

oga your tenses are terrible

things turned around (past tense)
I was more focused (past tense)

then spellings are terrible ! I am sorry ,how did you pass your post UTME?

Computing error
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by stabilizer: 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
joseph1832:
blame yourself and don't blame the school. For me, I feel the greatness everyday, every time.

Because you re a yahooboy
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by edoairways: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
joseph1832:
I blame the school, they just unnecessarily stress their students for nothing no wonder our politicians send their kids abroad. Those kids easily make first class compare to when they school in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Hedonisco: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
The gate sef resemble winch.

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by hemartins(m): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
When I was in Uniben, i knew I was very intelligent, I just had to do my best and graduated with a good result. I kinda felt that wasn't enough.
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Chirowman(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
it's in every school
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by joseph1832(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
stabilizer:

Because you re a yahooboy
rather because you're an idiot
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by vickydevoka(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ribspot:

chemistry education
Education. Bros u results must miss. U go leave ur faculty de go another person own. How u wan do well. Bcus u must go physical science go do some course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Private Universities Floated By Nigerian Politicians (Full List) / Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.