Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? (3666 Views)

Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? / I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. / Why Do Ladies Say "thank U" When Their Bf Tell Them "i Luv U" On Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Ekpoma1: 5:14am On Feb 21, 2011
I started developin feelin 4 a frnd(close frnd) and I made my feelings known 2 her straight away. I asked her 2 b my galfrnd bt she said NO.I tried convincing her lik twice again still d same NO. She allows 2 me smooch her when ever i want 2 includin kissin her. I lik dis gal alot.Im confused here, y would she allow me access 2 her body when she is sayin NO 2 me. And ladies, y would u allow your male frnd 2 touch/kiss u when u not in relationship with him? It is likenes? I dnt knw o. Meanwhile, she doesnt hav a boifrnd.
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Pweety4me(f): 5:20am On Feb 21, 2011
@OP UNfortunatelly ladies can be flirts/teases just like MEN undecided

& u might want to do urself a favour by de-generalizing your post smiley

This girl might be the most stu.pid soul on earth, i think it's called making out? tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Ekpoma1: 5:36am On Feb 21, 2011
pweety /Who be dis pepeye sef? Waka jor! Where did i generalize? U can read bt u are unable 2 comprehend. u gat a very big problem. *sad* i pity 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Ekpoma1: 5:41am On Feb 21, 2011
Hey d gal in question is far above u in every aspect of life. Just name it. Fine pass u die. Hey i'd advise go lead how 2 wash ur pants very well 2 start with first.Ru.bbish.
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 21, 2011
sh**t  happens  lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Pweety4me(f): 5:46am On Feb 21, 2011
Ekpoma1:

I started developin feelin 4 a frnd(close frnd) and I made my feelings known 2 her straight away. I asked her 2 b my galfrnd bt she said NO.I tried convincing her lik twice again still d same NO. She allows 2 me smooch her when ever i want 2 includin kissin her. I lik dis gal alot.Im confused here, y would she allow me access 2 her body when she is sayin NO 2 me. And ladies, y would u allow your male frnd 2 touch/kiss u when u not in relationship with him? It is likenes? I dnt knw o. Meanwhile, she doesnt hav a boifrnd.   
How is the no form of generalization?

The question should ave been - would u allow your male friend?or what would make you allow your male friend?

Bros don't see what the vexing is about sha, and na your sister be pepeye.
smiley

Ekpoma1:

pweety /Who be dis pepeye sef? Waka jor! Where did i generalize? U can read bt u are unable 2 comprehend. u gat a very big problem. *sad* i pity 4 u.
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Pweety4me(f): 5:47am On Feb 21, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Hey d gal in question is far above u in every aspect of life. Just name it. Fine pass u die. Hey i'd advise go lead how 2 wash your pants very well 2 start with first.Ru.bbish.
grin grin
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Pweety4me(f): 5:50am On Feb 21, 2011
No be me dem dey use like dummy. . .umm na popo mehn yoooo! cheesy grin tongue
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by 190: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Ekpoma1:

Hey d gal in question is far above u in every aspect of life. Just name it. Fine pass u die. Hey i'd advise go lead how 2 wash your pants very well 2 start with first.Ru.bbish.

falls from bed and breaks nose!! grin grin
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Tosinville(m): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2011
Poster,

Well i have once had this kinda experience too with a female friend and i don't think she's a flirt just way pweery4me(child) said, that girl may like you but momentarily she don't just want to run the risk of double dating with the dude she's in a relationship with.

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Tosinville(m): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2011
Ekpoma1,

Can't you observe pweety4me sounds like a juvenile? just let dat lil girl be, its her type thats gives guys the courage to call ladies "whores" when she didn't even hesitate to call her fellow female flirt.

**Tosinville slaps pweety4me across the face, ouch!!**
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by MMM2(m): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2011
she chicks are not ment 2 ask out,
just ask dem 4 SEX and dey will give it 2 u.
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Orton10(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

@OP UNfortunatelly ladies can be flirts/teases [s]just like MEN undecided

& u might want to do urself a favour by de-generalizing your post smiley

This girl might be the most stu.pid soul on earth, i think it's called making out?[/s] tongue

Pweety will you ever change??
You're becoming too controversial!!
Why keep catching stones meant for the birds??
And does dragging "men" and "generalisation" into this solve or answer the poster's question??
He asked a good question.

Just spit out your stance on the issue and jogg on, or better still turn over your keyboard and keep shut. Duh. :-x

Sidenote:
"Man know thyself!!"
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Tosinville(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2011
^^Another madness of the day.
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Tosinville(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2011
^Refering to dat guy who called himself M M M
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by 190: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Another madness of the day.
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by roymary: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2011
M M M:

she chicks are not ment 2 ask out,
just ask dem 4 SEX and dey will give it 2 u.

You are my hero.
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by roymary: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2011
@OP

You are a TOOL.[s] One who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used. [/s]

She can not date you but when her damn urge came knocking, she calls on you.

Make sure you nack her if she comes around again. BTW, i know you don;t love her or anything. You just wanna endorse her script too.
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Tosinville(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2011
^^Yall can help yourself thru azz holez
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by roymary: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2011
^^^^

Excuse me? Talking to the wrong guy.
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by 190: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Yall can help yourself thru azz holez
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Tosinville(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2011
lol
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by roymary: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2011
snooze
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by 190: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2011
Tosinville:

lol
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by IykeD(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2011
Ekpoma1:

pweety /Who be dis pepeye sef? Waka jor! [/b]Where did i generalize? U can read bt u are unable 2 comprehend. u gat a very big problem. *sad* i pity 4 u.  

Ekpoma1:

Hey d gal in question is far above u in every aspect of life. Just name it. Fine pass u die. [b]Hey i'd advise go lead how 2 wash your pants very well 2 start with first.Ru.bbish.

I almost fell off ma table. Gosh, bros eeeeh, hu harsh oh, wetin this sister do you now? Laughter wan kill me!
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Tingles(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2011
@Op She wants sex/romance with no strings attached while waiting for the right guy. Like someone said, you are just a dick.

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Omolola1(f): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2011
She only wants s.ex from you

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Sijo01(f): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2011
Tosinville:

Poster,

Well i have once had this kinda experience too with a female friend and i don't think she's a flirt just way pweery4me(child) said, that girl may like you but momentarily she don't just want to run the risk of double dating with the dude she's in a relationship with.

[s][/s].

gbam! you'v said it all.
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Ekpoma1: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2011
roymary:

@OP

You are a TOOL.[s] One who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used. [/s]   U are very wrong. I have come of age. I don tay 4 dis game no be 2day

She can not date you but when her damn urge came knocking, she calls on you.

U are very wrong again. She doesnt come knockin, im d one that always come knockin and she there 2 open d door.

Make sure you nack her if she comes around again.

No, im not gonna doing coz i wanna take slow.

BTW, i know you don;t love her or anything. You just wanna endorse her script too.
U are very wrong dis time again coz i have dis strong feelins of likeness 4 her and moreover, she's a good gal with a good heart.
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by ninob1(f): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2011
Ekpoma1:

U are very wrong dis time again coz i have dis strong feelins of likeness 4 her and moreover, she's a good gal with a good heart.

did u say she's a gud girl, shocked shocked o well if she is then u shouldn't be here complainin

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Ekpoma1: 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2011
nino b:

did u say she's a gud girl,  shocked shocked o well if she is then u shouldn't be here complainin
Complainin? Where in my posts/comments did i complain? Is ur menstrua period that painful?l
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by holumine: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2011
Thats all she wanted from you, nothing more maybe in time to come she will want something more. Try tell her you want to settle down with someone else (Thats if you are old enuf), note her reactions thereafter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number / Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach / 10 Naughty Game For Long Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.