Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) (54204 Views)

ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs / Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by NairalandSon: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Queenyprinxex(f): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Why did you kill them when you could have taken them to the zoo?

Writing on behalf of all the fake animal activists on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by visijo(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Kai
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
I pray my mattress go still dey safe oh
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Na property be that?
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Nasrothschild(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
angry
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by NobleKing001(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
that is what you should expect...
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Burn that house down
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by JordanMichael(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Kriss216:
The two that escaped will reinforce and show him shege for slaughtering their family members.
grin
Kriss216:
The two that escaped will reinforce and show him shege for slaughtering their family members.
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by abdullahi45: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
div111:
shit! I left my pad in my hostel!!
naso 3500 wan waste so??

How dare you... What have you been doing at home then?
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by smashad(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
funny thing is this guy is not the poster lol, they was a fight in the thread �
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by PurestBoy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
The rats in my family house were the boss, they sometimes watch football with us and stood with my sister whenever she's making food in the kitchen. The one that surprised me was the day I was coming down from stair and the rat was coming in opposite direction till we passed each other. I just packed my bags and left for school that night

6 Likes

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by MrBanner(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
shollish:
Please Nairalanders,
Hear me out
There is a family near me about 7 children in number,the father is incapacitated, and the mum is late ...I wish I can help them though I'm a student but I try in my little way in buying snacks for the kids but I really want to help them but no funds.
Please if you're kind hearted like me and well to do please I would appreciate if help can reach them.
I can provide proof if you need proof.
Please,even if it's for the sake of the children, they're languishing in poverty. Like they are really dying down and thinning as the days go by.
Account number of the father is 208560446(UBA)
I told the father about this and he was very grateful to me.

Multiple Violation of Forum Rules

Cc: Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Mukina2 Dominique Oam4j Justwise

2 Likes

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lie. Dem no go near that room or house again.
Kriss216:
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by gambia(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
shollish:
Please Nairalanders,
Hear me out
There is a family near me about 7 children in number,the father is incapacitated, and the mum is late ...I wish I can help them though I'm a student but I try in my little way in buying snacks for the kids but I really want to help them but no funds.
Please if you're kind hearted like me and well to do please I would appreciate if help can reach them.
Please,even if it's for the sake of the children, they're languishing in poverty. Like they are really dying down and thinning as the days go by.
Account number of the father is 2085604465(UBA)

Why are you doing this young man? This format is outdated.

6 Likes

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by etsuidris(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
I see Tramadol there. Abi na wetin high the Rats
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Incandescent(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
You even had the time to count and confirm that two escaped. See room tho shocked grin.

No wonder rats found your place comfortable, you should fumigation the room

2 Likes

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

An unpleasant surprise was waiting for a student of Abia State University when he returned to his room at school after being away for months due to the lengthy lockdown, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The student found that rats had destroyed his books, chargers, Xbox pads, and his food stuff.

He shared photos showing the extent of damage done to his properties. He revealed that he killed 13 out of 15 rats found in his room and he shared photos of the dead rats.

See his post and pictures below As Obtained By …

https://mobile.twitter.com/yankohBoy/status/1300394674104995847

The real killer (not d Twitter guy) wiped out a whole family, probably 3generations. It's like he watched too much John Wick

2 Likes

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Worlddeba(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
shawnfamous:
This one small Na.. If u see Ekpoma rat, u go hail. Rat wey dey drag room with owner.
Many Ambrose Alli university students wey their receipt lost, Na rat chop am na.
�. i dey onyearegbulem dat time. those rat too big oo
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
NOC1:

Don’t compare them with Lagos rats.

Can Absu rats swim? Lagos rats are ocean divers

The sound of Lagos rats on your roof can wake up a ghost.

Lagos Rats are notorious, fearless operate in the day without fear.

The boy should fumigate that room, the smell from that room will be horrible.

You're right but nor try Sapele/Warri rats grin grin
Those ones na landlord wey dey scare house owner. Them dey operate for daylight, Dem size be like bush rabbits. Dem dey follow person dey stroll for road, u with Dem go dey waka no shaking, Dem nor dey see you sef. grin grin
Dem dey chop pot wey be iron e go get hole. You go fear rat na. Rat wey dey use television do AC

4 Likes

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by div111(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
abdullahi45:

How dare you... What have you been doing at home then?

Dude, it's in owerri and I'm in Lagos
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by shollish(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
I'm for real bro
gambia:

Why are you doing this young man? This format is outdated.
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by falcon01: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Officialgarri:
The only part I still don't understand is how someone will travel without his game pad
I swear, That's just what I was reasoning
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by jericco1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Why you dey comment two times na
grin
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Why kill the innocent rats? In fact, those rats are overkill. Why not release them back to the where they came from?
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by zeenaman: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Officialgarri:
The only part I still don't understand is how someone will travel without his game pad
He thought the break was going to be short

1 Like

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by MrHandsome2013: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
no be small thing ooo. Na so they finish my 5litres groundnut oil and red oil. Scatter my kitchen. Finish all the yams i left. I later found out that they normally come from the bath room hole. Na so i use one big stone block the hole and since then everywhere good.

1 Like

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ovoko! Omo I hate rats! With passion good job killing them dude
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by weIMPORT: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
human rats
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Oizee(f): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
shollish:
Please Nairalanders,
Hear me out
Account number of the father is 2085604465(UBA)
not so smart in ur scamming schemes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore / What Is Esther Okade Doing With PhD, A 13-Year-Old? - Tolu Ogunlesi (Photo) / UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.