Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) (54191 Views)

ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs / Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by seborrhic: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
shollish:
Please Nairalanders,
Hear me out
There is a family near me about 7 children in number,the father is incapacitated, and the mum is late ...I wish I can help them though I'm a student but I try in my little way in buying snacks for the kids but I really want to help them but no funds.
Please if you're kind hearted like me and well to do please I would appreciate if help can reach them.
I can provide proof if you need proof.
Please,even if it's for the sake of the children, they're languishing in poverty. Like they are really dying down and thinning as the days go by.
Account number of the father is 2085604465(UBA)
I told the father about this and he was very grateful to me.
This format is sickening.
Why not come direct and beg.
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
azmanaty02:
So how unkept your room is.

It's not his room. He stole d story
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Slimsly100:

You're right but nor try Sapele/Warri rats grin grin
Those ones na landlord wey dey scare house owner. Them dey operate for daylight, Dem size be like bush rabbits. Dem dey follow person dey stroll for road, u with Dem go dey waka no shaking, Dem nor dey see you sef. grin grin
Dem dey chop pot wey be iron e go get hole. You go fear rat na. Rat wey dey use television do AC

How??
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by deltateam: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Officialgarri:
The only part I still don't understand is how someone will travel without his game pad

He probably has something better back home.
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by EagleSquare1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
So these ain’t graphic pictures anymore!

UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

An unpleasant surprise was waiting for a student of Abia State University when he returned to his room at school after being away for months due to the lengthy lockdown, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The student found that rats had destroyed his books, chargers, Xbox pads, and his food stuff.

He shared photos showing the extent of damage done to his properties. He revealed that he killed 13 out of 15 rats found in his room and he shared photos of the dead rats.

See his post and pictures below As Obtained By …

https://mobile.twitter.com/yankohBoy/status/1300394674104995847
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Well well well

What do we have here?

My brother have you eaten barbecued rat b4?

You can try roasted rat

Try it and thank me later
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
EagleSquare1:
So these ain’t graphic pictures anymore!

Bro, Are You a Learner, Don't you know Is a Popular Nigerian Talented Blogger
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Gabbriell: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
PurestBoy:
The rats in my family house were the boss, they sometimes watch football with us and stood with my sister whenever she's making food in the kitchen. The one that surprised me was the day I was coming down from stair and the rat was coming in opposite direction till we passed each other. I just packed my bags and left for school that night

Ds one weak me gan! cry
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
Officialgarri:
The only part I still don't understand is how someone will travel without his game pad
you should even talk about leaving provisions behind.
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by passiveincome01: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by deltateam: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
PurestBoy:
The rats in my family house were the boss, they sometimes watch football with us and stood with my sister whenever she's making food in the kitchen. The one that surprised me was the day I was coming down from stair and the rat was coming in opposite direction till we passed each other. I just packed my bags and left for school that night

Na boss him be. Give am way!
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Podosky101(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Officialgarri:
And how is he suppose to know the break will b dat long? So he should always be traveling along with his game everytime the school is on break, cus I don't get?
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by DaddyMorenike: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Who else saw the pack of tramadoool
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

How??

In the days of black and white box TV na. U go just surprise say Dem don enter inside the TV chop wires anyhow
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by shawnfamous(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Worlddeba:

�. i dey onyearegbulem dat time. those rat too big oo
grin grin Me dey crash with my guys for reverend Martins that year.. I can relate
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by miftaudeen(m): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
You murdered the whole family, you are a wicked Nigerian youth grin angry
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
ELgordo:
Ovoko! Omo I hate rats! With passion good job killing them dude

He didn't kill anything
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
/
The story is incomplete without a picture of cooking pot, spoon, onions and some ingredients.

/
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
Slimsly100:

In the days of black and white box TV na. U go just surprise say Dem don enter inside the TV chop wires anyhow

Sure, dem chop my Papa's president TV taya

But how dey would turn it to AC is what I don't know, abi do rat also feel heat?? grin
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
Officialgarri:
grin grin grin That one shock me. I swear. It’s funny sha
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
There were openings in your door/window and u didn't care to cover it well.. You are careless man
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Guyman02: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
NOC1:

Don’t compare them with Lagos rats.

Can Absu rats swim? Lagos rats are ocean divers

The sound of Lagos rats on your roof can wake up a ghost.

Lagos Rats are notorious, fearless operate in the day without fear.

The boy should fumigate that room, the smell from that room will be horrible.
Come to Abuja suburbs and see rats that poison and traps cannot kill because they are very smart.
In my former compound, I ran out of fish baits to set rat traps, so I decided to use picture of fish to confuse them, by the time I checked the trap in the morning I saw picture of a rat on the trap, na so I take run comot for that compound embarassed
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by braxjay(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Kriss216:

My brother, it's beyond my comprehension.

o wrong na
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Myketuale(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
kpakpankolo:
my brother u no go understand
I think he's using GLO
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Baba1234: 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
chatinent:
Excuse me, what were you doing back in a school hostel during lockdown?

I'm suspecting u are one of the escaped rat...

Mod ... interrogate dis guy
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Myketuale(m): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Officialgarri:

Who knows maybe the pads aren't working anymore.
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
VirginSearcher:
There were openings in your door/window and u didn't care to cover it well.. You are careless man

Really? Is that how it works? What type of openings are u referring to?
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Officialgarri:
My pad, sound system and gadgets dey sch embarassed
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by EXOUSIAng: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Officialgarri:

E shock you too abi
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by ymstar(m): 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
NOC1:

Don’t compare them with Lagos rats.

Can Absu rats swim? Lagos rats are ocean divers

The sound of Lagos rats on your roof can wake up a ghost.

Lagos Rats are notorious, fearless operate in the day without fear.

The boy should fumigate that room, the smell from that room will be horrible.

You too, you hear wetin You say?

Lagos, hmmmm'

Those Lagos rats Na agbero rats.

I get many testimony to share, when we were living in Ebute Metta then, one rat come harass my mum for kitchen, Na so my mama holla at me say make I come help her pursue am,

Na so I pursue dis rat o, but e no gree go and e no even show sign of fear

cheesy Na so I laugh, I come bring louvers, hit him head, he no gree die, I hit him body Na so him stand up, wan attack me, omo Na so I japa o, I changed my position, hit am again, e now become weak, my mum was damn scared as d scenario was going on. I come vex use the louvers shook am thinking say him go die.

To cut long story short I put for poly bag to go and dispose it, Na so dis giant rat bite me o.
Weyrey rat.

Another be say my brother just return from uni, come visit us for house, Na so one yeye giant rat dey drag door with him, last last my brother run away for am, because nobody dey around

1 Like

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
RentedReality:
ABSU rats are notorious

I heard then of rats that will blow your toes to cool it when eating them

I heard of rats that travelled in convoy, sirens and all

Even heard of one guy that had so many rats in his cupboard, that they started doing his assignments grin

Madonna Elele rats host parties in the hostel, the first time I saw rats having sex was also in Madonna Uni. Set trap for them, they will position it as doormat for you.. at a point I begin feel say Dem be humans.

1 Like

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Emmychem(m): 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
is that not tramadol am seeing??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore / What Is Esther Okade Doing With PhD, A 13-Year-Old? - Tolu Ogunlesi (Photo) / Emmanuel Nworie, First-Class Mathematician & Farmer Bags PhD Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.