Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,537 members, 7,955,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) (54472 Views)

ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs / Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by subcbouy: 3:04am On Sep 01, 2020
Nature in full revenge. Rat eats sachet of milo. Bat emits covid and student rooms invaded. 2020 you try well well.
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Worksunlimited: 4:15am On Sep 01, 2020
[/quote][quote author=UDOKABESTLUV post=93431953] Reports!

An unpleasant surprise was waiting for a student of Abia State University when he returned to his room at school after being away for months due to the lengthy lockdown, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The student found that rats had destroyed his books, chargers, Xbox pads, and his food stuff.

He shared photos showing the extent of damage done to his properties. He revealed that he killed 13 out of 15 rats found in his room and he shared photos of the dead rats.

See his post and pictures below As Obtained By …

https://mobile.twitter.com/yankohBoy/status/1300394674104995847

Should we tell him?
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 4:16am On Sep 01, 2020
Kriss216:
The two that escaped will reinforce and show him shege for slaughtering their family members.

......just like Tom Cruise in *Mission impossible *
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 4:17am On Sep 01, 2020
In my house in Mushin then , rats are my roommates.
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by mecusbosco(m): 4:17am On Sep 01, 2020
Officialgarri:
The only part I still don't understand is how someone will travel without his game pad
That could be extra pad for niggas in school. He must have traveled with some pads and left those. I have 4 pads and I can't travel with the 4 if there is need to travel ..
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Worksunlimited: 4:27am On Sep 01, 2020
PurestBoy:
The rats in my family house were the boss, they sometimes watch football with us and stood with my sister whenever she's making food in the kitchen. The one that surprised me was the day I was coming down from stair and the rat was coming in opposite direction till we passed each other. I just packed my bags and left for school that night

Smalls.. I don see rat wey dey train for mission impossible flick before..

Rat wey go climb wire land ontop your head and e go be like dem konk you..

1 Like

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Holamilekan97(m): 4:36am On Sep 01, 2020
NOC1:

Don’t compare them with Lagos rats.

Can Absu rats swim? Lagos rats are ocean divers

The sound of Lagos rats on your roof can wake up a ghost.

Lagos Rats are notorious, fearless operate in the day without fear.

The boy should fumigate that room, the smell from that room will be horrible.

Swears bruh grin. Lagos rats big no be small. If a village boy visit lag for the first time that poor boy fit kill rat and him go dey think say na oketee him kill grin
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 01, 2020
That nigga fvcked up the entire rat familia cheesy
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by emeka1759(m): 5:03am On Sep 01, 2020
I can see tramadol satchet
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by sounso: 5:07am On Sep 01, 2020
...and they almost finished your remaining tramadol tablets���
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 01, 2020
Officialgarri:
The only part I still don't understand is how someone will travel without his game pad

When he heard lockdown, maybe he tot it will last 2 weeks.
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by jacoik(m): 5:21am On Sep 01, 2020
RentedReality:
ABSU rats are notorious

I heard then of rats that will blow your toes to cool it when eating them

I heard of rats that travelled in convoy, sirens and all

Even heard of one guy that had so many rats in his cupboard, that they started doing his assignments grin

lolxxxxx hahahaha in the same absu? guy, ur wickedness no get part 2 oooo. see as u finished absu with one bullet. u go make heaven so?

1 Like

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by jacoik(m): 5:22am On Sep 01, 2020
NOC1:

Lagos rat? guy if you go there now this forum go close
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 01, 2020
that two that escape will soon come bk and start family in his room
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by SeniorGee(m): 6:29am On Sep 01, 2020
Mazamaza rat wey cat go see mellow down, their morale no be here oo. Dem no they run cross road na..
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Chibuiken: 6:40am On Sep 01, 2020
The rats no get joy
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 6:41am On Sep 01, 2020
They should be arrested by efcc.
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Erys(m): 6:59am On Sep 01, 2020
Very true

NOC1:

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 01, 2020
Well carelessness causes destruction of property, the student knew they will be away for so long, they should have put their properties and belongings in a safe place or iron box, those rat are really hungry, I swear.. lol
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Ogbesinnaya(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2020
Nice job from them
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by craves(m): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2020
The guy get mind kill 13. Some persons will take what they want and run. Not every body can stand rats. 15 for that matter

Meanwhile...
Let's build you a website at affordable rate

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2020
OP you just put fear for my body just now. The rats in my hostel are terrible, I pray they don't have access into my room to cause havoc......I sealed up everywhere before I left sha but I ain't comfortable after seeing these pictures.

Na to reach hostel this week nai sure pass.
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2020
Sosorrymods:
The rats in my family house were the boss, they sometimes watch football with us and stood with my sister whenever she's making food in the kitchen. The one that surprised me was the day I was coming down from stair and the rat was coming in opposite direction till we passed each other. I just packed my bags and left for school that night
those rats go dey bang well well as dem dey see plenty Milo and other things dey chop for that room and dem come born plenty children
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Chidexsco8448(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2020
OP u should carefully sanitize n clean up ur room before leaving fr safety precautions
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Bossman25(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Shomolu and Mushin Rats.... I rep them! Them get AK -47 now.......Ta lon Gbemu!

NOC1:

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Pweetyccee(f): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2020
Ewooo my room ooo
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by ARAGON22(m): 11:05am On Sep 01, 2020
ENDTIME RATS
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by DESTROTECH(m): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2020
This is not good
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by DESTROTECH(m): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2020
ARAGON22:
ENDTIME RATS

Lol
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Lorlahlizzy(f): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2020
chai.. I hope rats don't have access this my room o,my documents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad / Dowen College Parents’ Forum Reacts To Online Campaign To Withdraw Children From / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.