Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication (21775 Views)

FG Moves NIMC To Ministry Of Interior For Efficiency. / Tricycle Rider Apologises To Ministry Over Misconduct On Enugu Road / Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Topmaike007(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2020
tillaman:
It takes forever to give us the ID I don collect the paper over 4 years now
I hear say people dey wey don dey wait this same ID for 8 years now
this last may was my 5th year
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by victons(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2020
January 2019?
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by extol1(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2020
fm001:
Ministry of Internal Affairs (or simply Ministry of Interiors)
thanks
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by goshen26: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2020
extol1:
which ministry where they before?
[/b]were[b]
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Seunelvis(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2020
pode:

Just 4 years, you they complained, what about we the 8 years people?
lol, me with 6 years paper no I.d card, I already lost the papers self... anyone with idea how I can retrieve it or get another with the same info, or I should just do another one.
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by nayolight(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2020
Precedency na!
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by yak(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2020
anonimi:

Abi o.
No cards delivered since 2015 despite all the noise of zero corruption and promise of change.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4257139_mumuhamadu_jpeg8f5b75be4e14a3d41f9327e6532cd03c

the world has moved on from physical cards to digital identity. deal with that truth and have peace. u already have NIN
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by yak(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2020
mustiiz:

NIMC used to be under NPC. But our govt then separated them. And truly NIMC should be a department under NPC.

nimc or any identity card project has never bn under NPC.
it was under ministry of Interior (Internal Affairs) prior to renaming to nimc and being moved to Presidency
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Friend22(m): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Thats what i thought as well. Unless this Nationality Identity has an agenda tied to converting foreigners to citizens through national id card. Who is better to do it than Pantami, a muslim cleric and pro Sharia activist.

See this one now.
They will be the first to use religion when religion is not the issue.
If you now use the same religion you see them running around like headless chickens.
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Friend22(m): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2020
lexy2014:

D minister of communication is obsessed with controlling and monitoring people's data.

Just hear yourself!
You are just simply ignorant as to how technology works these days .
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Friend22(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2020
Futuragetty:
Sheikh Pantami just became a billionaire. When he leaves office, he would have looted enough to run for Gombe guber race.
Restructure now or burst!

In your small mind now you've said something futuristic not knowing you just exposed your bigotry.

Keep talking.
We know your kind.
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2020
kikero:

I think it was under Presidency...
It's under SGF as stated in the thread.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by seunayantokun(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2020
Now there will be no excuse. Ministry of communications and Digital Economy can't tell us they don't know what to do to get all Nigerians registered within 12 months.
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by BlackFlamefromP: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Move this shit to Ministry of Interior! That's where it belongs
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Shaev7(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kaydans:

Lol I buy glo sim every 5months due to the double data bonus they give to new subscribers for 5months.
Same thing applicable to Airtel Line
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by lexy2014: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
Friend22:

Just hear yourself!
You are just simply ignorant as to how technology works these days .

U haven't said anything to negates what I said. So I don't see how u are less ignorant than I am. Mr. Professor, kindly explain to me how "technology works these days". What has that got to do with d comment I made? also explain how ur comment about
"how technology works these days" explains d minister hustling for d NIMC to be moved to his ministry
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Tonytonex(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
Abeg any news about Messi transfer issue.
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by frog12: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
WHO is DG of NIMC ??
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by frog12: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Where IS IT SUPPOSED to be?
Interior?

laosy:
Dullard and dullard advisers at work again, is this supposed to be under the Ministry of communication??
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by sapientia(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Which kind nonsense be this

What should be in ministry of interior.
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Nasrothschild1: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Friend22(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
lexy2014:

U haven't said anything to negates what I said. So I don't see how u are less ignorant than I am. Mr. Professor, kindly explain to me how "technology works these days". What has that got to do with d comment I made? also explain how ur comment about
"how technology works these days" explains d minister hustling for d NIMC to be moved to his ministry

The problem with many of you is ,you are always lurking around for news to break then you come all out attacking without being privy to the information that informed certain decisions.

I don't claim to know much about this story,but one thing I know for sure is ,many of you aren't better.
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by lexy2014: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
Friend22:

The problem with many of you is ,you are always lurking around for news to break then you come all out attacking without being privy to the information that informed certain decisions.

I don't claim to know much about this story,but one thing I know for sure is ,many of you are better.

Another aimless and confused comment from u. Funny enough, u are saying u don't no anything& u are condemning others for not knowing. That's more like u thinking that everyone around u is as ignorant as u are.

Since u say:

"The problem with many of you is ,you are always lurking around for news to break then you come all out attacking without being privy to the information that informed certain decisions."

Can u pls tell me if u are privy to d information which u say I am not privy to? What decision did d information inform?

D questions I asked u, u weren't able to answer. So am wondering what point u are trying to prove except trying to show that u have nothing upstairs. Oga, answer questions:

Mr. Professor, kindly explain to me how "technology works these days". What has that got to do with d comment I made? also explain how ur comment about
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by lexy2014: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
seunayantokun:
Now there will be no excuse. Ministry of communications and Digital Economy can't tell us they don't know what to do to get all Nigerians registered within 12 months.

I really don't no how this NIMC thing should be a priority for d ministry of communication. This ministry under patanmi seems more interested in administering and supervising d data of Nigeria than breathing down d necks of telcos to improve services.
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Friend22(m): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2020
lexy2014:

Another aimless and confused comment from u. Funny enough, u are saying u don't no anything& u are condemning others for not knowing. That's more like u thinking that everyone around u is as ignorant as u are.

Since u say:

"The problem with many of you is ,you are always lurking around for news to break then you come all out attacking without being privy to the information that informed certain decisions."

Can u pls tell me if u are privy to d information which u say I am not privy to? What decision did d information inform?

D questions I asked u, u weren't able to answer. So am wondering what point u are trying to prove except trying to show that u have nothing upstairs. Oga, answer questions:

Mr. Professor, kindly explain to me how "technology works these days". What has that got to do with d comment I made? also explain how ur comment about

I don't know.
You may as well bounce off my mention.
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by lexy2014: 7:08am On Sep 02, 2020
Friend22:

I don't know.
You may as well bounce off my mention.

U don't know anything and u are using d same level of ignorance that u have to judge others. U don't know anything & u think d best way to go about it is to be sounding silly& insulting others when there's nothing in your brain.

Now that I haven't bounced off ur mention, what are u going to do about it?
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Friend22(m): 8:40am On Sep 02, 2020
lexy2014:

U don't know anything and u are using d same level of ignorance that u have to judge others. U don't know anything & u think d best way to go about it is to be sounding silly& insulting others when there's nothing in your brain.

Now that I haven't bounced off ur mention, what are u going to do about it?

It is better to be thought an ignoramus than an one oversabi who just spews whatever he thinks he is right when he is wrong.
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by lexy2014: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2020
Friend22:

It is better to be thought an ignoramus than an one oversabi who just spews whatever he thinks he is right when he is wrong.

What a person who doesn't no anything does is that he keeps quiet& tries to learn. But u say u don't no and u are castigating others for not knowing. Isnt that a sign of "oversabi"? How are u better than those who u say do not know? How are u able to judge what people know or don't know when u don't even know anything? How can u say what someone is saying is wrong when u have no idea about what d person is saying? Your self delusion knows no bounds.

U say u don't no but yet u want to tell everyone how to behave when u haven't even told urself how to behave. With every comment u make, u displaying how deep and unreachable u are in ur abyss of ignorance and self delusion
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Friend22(m): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
lexy2014:

What a person who doesn't no anything does is that he keeps quiet& tries to learn. But u say u don't no and u are castigating others for not knowing. Isnt that a sign of "oversabi"? How are u better than those who u say do not know? How are u able to judge what people know or don't know when u don't even know anything? How can u say what someone is saying is wrong when u have no idea about what d person is saying? Your self delusion knows no bounds.

U say u don't no but yet u want to tell everyone how to behave when u haven't even told urself how to behave. With every comment u make, u displaying how deep and unreachable u are in ur abyss of ignorance and self delusion

Why I kept insisting you do not know is quite simple,you don't know the reason that informed the decision that made the president to move the NIMC to be under the ministry of communication.
You are just criticising blindly.
This is what I am sure of.
Because if you were not there when they had the meeting that made the president to take such decision.
Then what are you reqaona for thinking the president's decision was a wrong move?!
Or,where you there?!
If you where?tell us what was discussed then and how it made the President to reach such decision.
This is what I am saying.
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Friend22:

Why I kept insisting you do not know is quite simple,you don't know the reason that informed the decision that made the president to move the NIMC to be under the ministry of communication.
You are just criticising blindly.
This is what I am sure of.
Because if you were not there when they had the meeting that made the president to take such decision.
Then what are you reqaona for thinking the president's decision was a wrong move?!
Or,where you there?!
If you where?tell us what was discussed then and how it made the President to reach such decision.
This is what I am saying.

Now u see d way u are disgracing urself. Can u pls provide were in my initial comment I made mention of d president or d rationale for moving NIMC to d ministry of communications?

But since u brought that up, I have asked u several times to intimate me on d reasons for this movement but u haven't been able to offer one line of argument neither have u been able to intelligently negate what I said . Ur ignorance stinks to d high heavens. u are d one who is even criticising blindly because ur comments are aimless.

So b4 u criticise someone for criticising, make sure u have something upstairs to first of all understand what u are criticising & then provide a sensible line of argument to negate a criticism. For u to be able to do that, will be like asking a chicken to chew meat because u aren't equipped mentally to exhibit anything outside ur ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari lands in Nigeria / Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms / Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.