Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,445 members, 7,826,716 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication (21807 Views)

FG Moves NIMC To Ministry Of Interior For Efficiency. / Tricycle Rider Apologises To Ministry Over Misconduct On Enugu Road / Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by daddytime(m): 6:47am On Sep 01, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by TGM2015: 6:48am On Sep 01, 2020
Bolajiji:
It is well.

Your Logo is your identity, it is the first thing that catches the attention of your customers, Get a unique and professional 3D logo design for your brand or business for just 3K only. You get the png, jpeg, Pdf, and raw file. I am always available to make corrections till you get satisfied. Quality assured. THE LINK TO MY WHATSAPP IS IN MY SIGNATURE
In advertising, never stress the public to read your lettering

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by mustiiz(m): 6:50am On Sep 01, 2020
NIMC used to be under NPC. But our govt then separated them. And truly NIMC should be a department under NPC.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by mustiiz(m): 6:50am On Sep 01, 2020
kikero:

True that.

In fact, a real cost cutting government might have made NIMC a department of the NPC, or even kukuma merge them,which would make sense because both of them, in a.way, are doing the same job

NIMC used to be under NPC. But our govt then separated them. And truly NIMC should be a department under NPC.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by dbynonetwork: 6:53am On Sep 01, 2020
Nice
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Goalnaldo(m): 6:53am On Sep 01, 2020
extol1:
which ministry where they before?
exactly what I wanted to ask.
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by lexy2014: 6:57am On Sep 01, 2020
bigtt76:
Is this not supposed to be under ministry of interior just like NIS? I don't understand these people shaa angry

D minister of communication is obsessed with controlling and monitoring people's data.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by BabaRamota1980: 7:00am On Sep 01, 2020
bigtt76:
Is this not supposed to be under ministry of interior just like NIS? I don't understand these people shaa angry

Thats what i thought as well. Unless this Nationality Identity has an agenda tied to converting foreigners to citizens through national id card. Who is better to do it than Pantami, a muslim cleric and pro Sharia activist.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by DeckeyLyrical(m): 7:01am On Sep 01, 2020
Inbox me your watsapp number or send DM

Bolajiji:
It is well.

Your Logo is your identity, it is the first thing that catches the attention of your customers, Get a unique and professional 3D logo design for your brand or business for just 3K only. You get the png, jpeg, Pdf, and raw file. I am always available to make corrections till you get satisfied. Quality assured. THE LINK TO MY WHATSAPP IS IN MY SIGNATURE
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by pode(m): 7:04am On Sep 01, 2020
tillaman:
It takes forever to give us the ID I don collect the paper over 4 years now
Just 4 years, you they complained, what about we the 8 years people?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by RightChannel: 7:09am On Sep 01, 2020
JANUARY 2019, Well 2020 self na -0
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Galaticos444: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2020
tillaman:
I hear say people dey wey don dey wait this same ID for 8 years now
I did mine since 2014 and am yet to get it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by farem: 7:21am On Sep 01, 2020
Showbby28:

Buhari approves transfer of identity management agency to Communications ministry
Nigeria may enforce mandatory use of national ID numbers by January 2019
Buhari appoints....

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/411694-buhari-approves-transfer-of-identity-management-agency-to-communications-ministry.html

BACKWARD OR SPIRITUAL JOURNALISM?
This is the 1st of September, 2020!
What hell is the event meant to be achieved by January 2019 doing on the news broadcast of 2020?
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by sevenhundred(m): 7:27am On Sep 01, 2020
laosy:
Dullard and dullard advisers at work again, is this supposed to be under the Ministry of communication??
ministry of digital economy have no job to do, they have to create one for them, they even see it as an achievement.
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Deborah98(f): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2020
I don't even know where mine is again, imagine ooooh since 2017 I registered till now my brethren na so so story each time I go they wee start another story, they're not serious at all
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Number1benue: 7:32am On Sep 01, 2020
tillaman:
I hear say people dey wey don dey wait this same ID for 8 years now

My card own go expire this month and you never collect...........naija! Their matter tire me

Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Kaydans(m): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2020
Shaev7:
I hate that word free! People still scam with fake Sims and nobody cares. NCC are even the worse. They all engage and aid fraud.
How can someone be buying SIM every month on the same network and during process Of registration it can't be detected that that same person has been registered before? Fraud Nation.
Lol I buy glo sim every 5months due to the double data bonus they give to new subscribers for 5months.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by DanishGraph: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2020
I use a 3D laser scanning service to design my products. First of all, I make a 3D model of the products by scanning them, and then I design my products easily. Onsite3D helps me to make the 3D model of my products and design them properly. They are one of the best companies in Houston and they can provide you the best 3D modeling service. 3D model Houston, Texas
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by manunitedbabes: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2020
Nigeria my country
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by obama30: 8:00am On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by agabusta: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2020
kikero:

True that.

In fact, a real cost cutting government might have made NIMC a department of the NPC, or even kukuma merge them,which would make sense because both of them, in a.way, are doing the same job

I have been advocating for this.

I dont know why no Member of the House has ever put forward such a proposal.

They should merge NIMC with NPC to give National Identity Management and Population Commission (NIMPC).

Simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Openbusiness: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2020
bigtt76:

That the kind of horrible record breaking INCOMPETENCE we have been witnessing back to back under this regime. Imagine National Identity being put under Communication Ministry. No b Next Level dullard na him Nigeria don enta so? sad
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2020
Showbby28:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/411694-buhari-approves-transfer-of-identity-management-agency-to-communications-ministry.html

Plenty grammar and.no sense, as usual.

Yet under that grammar you can be.sure government officials are bleeding the treasury dry. Bunch of evil, thieving bastards
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Ahmeduana(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2020
bigtt76:

they are about doing something dirty, dubious and evil!
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Thats what i thought as well. Unless this Nationality Identity has an agenda tied to converting foreigners to citizens through national id card. Who is better to do it than Pantami, a muslim cleric and pro Sharia activist.

Pantami's degrees aren't in Islamic studies.

As for Shari'a, the guy may be a closet supporter, but as far as we know he hasn't made any public comment on Shari'a ,pro or contra
Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by Openbusiness: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2020
daddytime:
Nice one.
Please explain what is nice about it? Shouldn't National Identity be under the same Ministry handling International Passport, border access etc, which is the Ministry of Interior? This is just another bad policy that this regime is fond of making. National Identity and Passport, voter's ID, driver's license etc by now, should be on a single platform where there is synergy and integration of all the identity databases in this country. Even the phone number identity should be moved there to, if not that due to fact that they are under Communication Ministry. Ministry of Interior is the suitable agency for this task, since they are the ones who regulate the agencies like FRSC, Immigration etc that capture public data.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication by fm001(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2020
Ministry of Internal Affairs (or simply Ministry of Interiors)
extol1:
which ministry where they before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar / Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game / Terrorists Release 4 Children Kidnapped On Abuja-Kaduna Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.