Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction (67080 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / Ogun Revenue Service Asks Laycon For Tax, Congratulates Him On BBNaija Win / Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by bobolizim(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

To the detriment of her image
dude, stop this pity card cruise. So Erica didn’t dent Laycon’s image last two sundays ? By telling Neo, who’s Laycon ? Look at him and look at me ? And then Kidd be like I can’t even fight someone half of my size and then, they all laughed. Yesterday morning, Erica told Kidd that she’s not gonna utter a word to Laycon anymore. That he’s using her. Tf? It’s a reality show. Gbas gbos everywhere. We all watch and these people have their own flaws.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by AssistantJesus1: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2020
shocked
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by hefelove(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Why lying against instead of telling her what she wanted doing when she was drunk.
He told Erica before Ebuka asked him that question and there are videos everywhere where Erica tried to kiss him, the only problem here is that Erica is acting like Laycon never told him that before, she's now using that to nominate him out of the house, Laycon will never to that to her

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by bobolizim(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2020
greggng:

Recall the conversation btw ozo and nengi on whom nengi will choose if she become head of house....nengi mentioned something about liking Prince but for the fact that ...Prince life is all about this competition ...To Prince is all about the competition ...that's why he cries each time things didn't go his way....he is not a good sportsman
He is not a good sport man oh. Everyone complains that he’s too competitive. Even Laycon once told him that if he had pillow case fight with his wife and lost. He might cry. grin... But Nengi told Ozo that she’s gonna choose someone they’re both comfortable with. I was thinking that would be Laycon or Neo.
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2020
bobolizim:
Thats their problem. They’ve put that behind them and resolute to not talk to each other. Now, the battle line is drawn. Maybe you don’t know,Laycon is the only HM to not win HOH or DHOH and never touched the bottom. He’s become threat to everyone. It’s a reality show! A social experiment. Hence, it’s natural to see the flaws of everyone. A perfect figure is definitely acting a script. That’s why it’s a reality show. Icons will go out for Laycon. Do you use Twitter ? If yes, Laycon trends every damn day! His fans ain’t looking for a perfect figure. With his flaws we love him. We’d do so till day 71. Watch the space.

I wonder who are these Laycons' fans.

Stop making over-bloated comment.
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by bobolizim(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2020
hefelove:

He told Erica before Ebuka asked him that question and there are videos everywhere where Erica tried to kiss him, the only problem here is that Erica is acting like Laycon never told him that before, she's now using that to nominate him out of the house, Laycon will never to that to her
I have told the nigga that oh but he keeps arguing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Doctorate121: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2020
Laycon ain't go anywhere yet

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by omenka(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2020
bkool7:
I am not into BBN

But I know that Laycon dude is not going anywhere soon. He has a huge fanbase online
The prize winner would either be Laycon (whom I dislike for being such an unrepentant Simp and a gossip) or Nengi. While Erica comes third.

I honestly wish Laycon and Ozo can be evicted. Both are a disgrace to manhood.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by bobolizim(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I wonder who are these Laycons' fans.

Stop making over-bloated comment.
You wonder ? I knew it. You dont know shit about the show. grin... Let me try to help you small. Laycon has the highest followers on Twitter among the Hms,around 140k , on IG the second highest followers, around 540k. On Facebook, highest followers above 20k. Most celebrities support Laycon, Ayefele, DJ Big N, Oxlade, ARAMIDE, Brother Shagi, Iyabo Ojo to mention a few. Don’t be showcasing your ignorance in public.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2020
bobolizim:
You wonder ? I knew it. You dont know shit about the show. grin... Let me try to help you small. Laycon has the highest followers on Twitter among the Hms,around 140k , on IG the second highest followers, around 540k. On Facebook, highest followers above 20k. Most celebrities support Laycon, Ayefele, DJ Big N, Oxlade, ARAMIDE, Brother Shagi, Iyabo Ojo to mention a few. Don’t be showcasing your ignorance in public.

Most celebrities and all I am seeing here na Yoruba names.

You sound too myopic and confined.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by techtechh: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2020
So what

Did he not nominate hm too
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by bobolizim(m): 9:49am On Sep 01, 2020
omenka:
The prize winner would either be Laycon (whom I dislike for being such an unrepentant Simp and a gossip) and Nengi. While Erica comes third.
You’re a liar though. For a whole week Laycon never mentioned Ericas name or neither spoke to her. Just for Erica to be drunk on Friday and after the rift with Kiddwaya and then came to Laycon again and Laycon clearly told him that he needed the space. And that everytime she comes back to him he relapses. You people don’t watch. There are many trends that are current on Twitter rn which Nairaland brings up four days later. If you follow such here, Omo, you don’t kolo. At the moment, no one doesn’t gossip in that house, you’re also a gossip. It’s a fucking reality show. What you called gist is gossip to them.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by moneyissweet(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2020
But that ass go sweet to bang I swear..who she be?

PrettyPrint:
lolz.

Are you done?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by hefelove(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Under Influence...the influence of alcohol which she is not in control of herself then Laycon publicising it as if she did that intentionally.

Laycon should have told her instead of gossiping around with it.

To her it is a pure lie...
LMAO Laycon told her to her face, she only deceived people acting like she never knew when Ebuka asked Laycon about it, Erica is a bitter people, thank God for Vee in Laycon life, I'll rather have Vee as a friend than Erica, a friend that stand for you behind you and in front of you

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by bobolizim(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

lmao grin... You’re an unrepentant fool. You should continue wallowing in hatred and unrefined mind till it shocks you. I just showed you Twitter trends. You deliberately ignored that. You expect me to start mentioning all the celebs ? You’re a fool. Keep wallowing in ignorance. We know your type. You wey no sabi shit about it you dey our mouth.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by bobolizim(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2020
hefelove:

LMAO Laycon told her to her face, she only deceived people acting like she never knew when Ebuka asked Laycon about it, Erica is a bitter people, thank God for Vee in Laycon life, I'll rather have Vee as a friend than Erica, a friend that stand for you behind you and in front of you
Leave the guy oh. Ignorance is a bad thing. Don’t keep informing him. He wouldn’t listen. He’ll still argue with you blindly. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Drizzy5001(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2020
Ọzọ and Laycon should be evicted they are both disgrace to Manhood, especially Ozo the guy na fowl. sad
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Drizzy5001(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2020
Na Nengi go win this year bbn... Team nengi
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by hefelove(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2020
bobolizim:
I have told the nigga that oh but he keeps arguing.
They don't even watch. This season is the most watched season. Even people that don't watch BBN before I'm surprised they really turned up because they keep hearing Laycon name and they watched him and liked him.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Excuses: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2020
saasala:
I used to hate this Big brother of a thing but social media will not let me rest with the name of Laycon.

I must sha see Laycon anytime I open WhatsApp status, Instagram, Facebook, Nairaland, anything.

I must hear Laycon from the lips of friends and folks around.

So I got tired and kukuma started supporting the petit and talented dude.

Big Brother will make the biggest mistake by evicting Laycon. Everyone will stop watching, they will be cursed and the show will turn to complete nonsese, and subsequent editions will not hold as a result of people losing hope in them.

I heard you can vote with your DSTV package. I have the second highest package, how do I use it to vote for the ugliest guy in that house?

There is no direct influence of the effects of any BBN star on any Nigerian..they come and go. Before now how many people new the Laycon guy..like u said, u liked him because people were all about him..trust me he may be evicted and the show will run damn well like no body gives a shit..
As soon as he goes there will be a replacement..that's life!
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by omenka(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2020
bobolizim:
You’re a liar though. For a whole week Laycon never mentioned Ericas name or neither spoke to her. Just for Erica to be drunk on Friday and after the rift with Kiddwaya and then came to Laycon again and Laycon clearly told him that he needed the space. And that everytime she comes back to him he relapses. You people don’t watch. There are many trends that are current on Twitter rn which Nairaland brings up four days later. If you follow such here, Omo, you don’t kolo. At the moment, no one doesn’t gossip in that house, you’re also a gossip. It’s a fucking reality show. What you called gist is gossip to them.
Na wa o. So how has anything you said invalidated the fact he's a gossip and a Simp.

You admitted he gossips. Maybe you have difficulties understanding what a Simp means. undecided

Whatever it is, my choice is my choice. You dont expect me to like him because you do. I don't like him and Ozo and it is my desire that they both be evicted. It is MY RIGHT to feel that way.

You shouldn't have any problems with that, except you have very bad dictatorial tendencies and want everyone to tow your own path.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by bobolizim(m): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

let me also add this, his songs have over 2m streams already. His recent song released topped apple chart at Ghana. He’s verified on Audio Mark and he’s the first house mate to be verified on IG. If you don’t know something, calm the Bleep down and allow someone to explain to you. You keep showing ITK up and down. NL over bloated egoistic individual.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by hefelove(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2020
bobolizim:
Leave the guy oh. Ignorance is a bad thing. Don’t keep informing him. He wouldn’t listen. He’ll still argue with you blindly. cheesy grin
Bro I taya o cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by greggng: 9:56am On Sep 01, 2020
bobolizim:
He is not a good sport man oh. Everyone complains that he’s too competitive. Even Laycon once told him that if he had pillow case fight with his wife and lost. He might cry. grin... But Nengi told Ozo that she’s gonna choose someone they’re both comfortable with. I was thinking that would be Laycon or Neo.

I knew nengi would 've chosen trikytee if she had won ...Recall , she told biggie that tricky tee is from same state with nengi , same village ,I fact she call him brother ....for sentimental reason , he would 've chosen trickytee
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by bobolizim(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2020
Excuses:

There is no direct influence of the effects of any BBN star on any Nigerian..they come and go. Before now how many people new the Laycon guy..like u said, u liked him because people were all about him..trust me he may be evicted and the show will run damn well like no body gives a shit..
As soon as he goes there will be a replacement..that's life!
He won’t be evicted. Watch the space.
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by bobolizim(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2020
greggng:

I knew nengi would 've chosen trikytee if she had won ...Recall , she told biggie that tricky tee is from same state with nengi , same village ,I fact she call him brother ....for sentimental reason , he would 've chosen trickytee
Very possible and she vibes with Trikytee well too.
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by hefelove(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2020
There is a video of Ebuka interviewing Brighto trending Now, he said Kiddwaya is just catching fun with Erica, he no even feel her like that but na Laycon truly like her, imagine na Brighto talk am o, funniest thing is Laycon and Kiddwaya didn't even nominate each other for eviction, guys go always look out for each other. But women. Lmaoooo

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2020
Time for Trickytee to go home.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by bobolizim(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2020
omenka:
Na wa o. So how has anything you said invalidated the fact he's a gossip and a Simp.

You admitted he gossips. Maybe you have difficulties understanding what a Simp means. undecided

Whatever it is, my choice is my choice. You dont expect me to like him because you do. I don't like him and Ozo and it is my desire that they both be evicted. It is MY RIGHT to feel that way.

You shouldn't have any problems with that, except you have very bad dictatorial tendencies and want everyone to tow your own path.
I really don’t see where I tried to force my own point on view on you. I just decided to clarify something you said. However, whoever you like is your choice. It’s non of my business. Hate Laycon and Ozo. It’s cool.
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2020
kingjoe:
change the pix to proof him wrong .put another pretty one
why shud I have to proof him or anyone wrong? Na him de buy air for me b4 I breathe?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Excuses: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2020
Why do I feeling sentiments are playing in here..not from the show but the mentions..
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by 4tomandchi: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2020
So Erica nominated Laycon when I said village people were using her Laycon no free now You don see abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) / BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates / Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.