Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction (67066 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / Ogun Revenue Service Asks Laycon For Tax, Congratulates Him On BBNaija Win / Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by gbazgbos: 11:02am On Sep 01, 2020
greggng:

I am a bit confuse now ...I know I will give nengi 70 votes out of my 100 votes...but my confusion is btw trivktyte and vee. .......I also wanna save one of them....I wanna do this for strategic reason cos both love nengi and ozo. Also I am having difficulties voting via the gotv apps....I am on gotv max....I do see the icon for vote in the apps but all effort aimed at using it proves abortive....that apps doesn't work fine
Don't waste your vote on Nengi. Nengi has a huge fan base and trust me she isn't going home anytime soon. Tricky, Lucy & Vee are the weakest links on the list. Instead give your votes to tricky & vee they need it desperately. Vote wisely
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2020
greggng:

I am a bit confuse now ...I know I will give nengi 70 votes out of my 100 votes...but my confusion is btw trivktyte and vee. .......I also wanna save one of them....I wanna do this for strategic reason cos both love nengi and ozo. Also I am having difficulties voting via the gotv apps....I am on gotv max....I do see the icon for vote in the apps but all effort aimed at using it proves abortive....that apps doesn't work fine

You have to register first with your IUC number, though mine was on DStv app.
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by greggng: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2020
Blainz:

You have to register first with your IUC number, though mine was on DStv app.

The thing is that I have already downloaded that mygovtv apps....I have even gotten to the area where I need to vote ....but is just not working . After selecting the house mate ...I can't go further
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Angelfrost(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2020
espn:
Lucy and trickytee bye bye...

Lucy is a cat with 9 lives... She might yet survive! As for Trickytee, house don dey call am since!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Askme2020(m): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2020
saasala:
I used to hate this Big brother of a thing but social media will not let me rest with the name of Laycon.

I must sha see Laycon anytime I open WhatsApp status, Instagram, Facebook, Nairaland, anything.

I must hear Laycon from the lips of friends and folks around.

So I got tired and kukuma started supporting the petit and talented dude.

Big Brother will make the biggest mistake by evicting Laycon. Everyone will stop watching, they will be cursed and the show will turn to complete nonsese, and subsequent editions will not hold as a result of people losing hope in them.

I heard you can vote with your DSTV package. I have the second highest package, how do I use it to vote for the ugliest guy in that house?

please help vote the ugliest dude so that the money can change his life. I believe if he win the show he will not be ugly again. to vote with your dstv package simply download mydstv app on app store.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Askme2020(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2020
SocialJustice:
Nengi should have made Tricky her deputy, that boy has seen pepper.

Well, it is time for Lucy and Trickytee to go.
nengi?
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by SocialJustice: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2020
Askme2020:

nengi?
Erica
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Deborah98(f): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Who's this useless girl? oh the dirty looking girl that removed her profile picture, get off my sight, you stink.
fool I don't blame you,all you keep doing it's looking for who to bring down low you son of the devil,keep viewing people's pictures if that's your hobby I will gladly pay you idiot, maggot
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Askme2020(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2020
bobolizim:
Mine is stop putting mouth in things you don’t know. You came here to write your opinions maybe cause you don’t like him but you don’t even have the full picture. She chose Laycon and Vee out of Hatred. She thinks Laycon will go. Lmao. She still thinks Laycon game is based on her. Such an inflated egoistic woman. She doesn’t know that Laycon has massive supports from outside.
she doesn't know that she is famous in the show cuz of Lay on, without Laycon involved in her matter she would have been out of the game sef

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Under Influence...the influence of alcohol which she is not in control of herself then Laycon

publicising it as if she did that intentionally.
Laycon should have told her instead of gossiping around with it.

To her it is a pure lie...
Smh
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Askme2020(m): 11:46am On Sep 01, 2020
bobolizim:
Thats their problem. They’ve put that behind them and resolute to not talk to each other. Now, the battle line is drawn. Maybe you don’t know,Laycon is the only HM to not win HOH or DHOH and never touched the bottom. He’s become threat to everyone. It’s a reality show! A social experiment. Hence, it’s natural to see the flaws of everyone. A perfect figure is definitely acting a script. That’s why it’s a reality show. Icons will go out for Laycon. Do you use Twitter ? If yes, Laycon trends every damn day! His fans ain’t looking for a perfect figure. With his flaws we love him. We’d do so till day 71. Watch the space.
gbaski... we Icon full ground. we dey here till day 71. when god in a human body is declare winner of the show

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by egojeny1(f): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2020
Starberg:

For Laycon not nominating Erica and Erica nominated him shows how bitter and unforgivable ladies are. A simple will still blast my quote. Guy redpill is the key.
How can he nominate Erica that is the HOH?
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by ghettochild(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ashimawo7:
please toilet led light is available @ a very cheap rate....if you are interested hola me on what.sapp 0,8,0,5,5,0..8,6,3,1,2

It automatically turn on once step into the toilet and turn off when you leave the toilet. This is good for your home to beautify it
How much??
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Askme2020(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
bobolizim:
its same here bro. Many people vowed to vote for Laycon. I’ve got an Aunt that’s even begging me to find ways to vote for Laycon more. This one no be sherere oh. Everyone in my house likes Laycon. I swear
even my mother Inlaw that came to do "omugou" is in love with Laycon. she always want to watch him.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
PrettyPrint:
rolls eyes

You're so ugly??
Why use someone else?
That is invasion of privacy.
Be proud of yourself no matter what
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Askme2020(m): 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Buksaylor:
Not into BB but you guys should send out Kidwaya...so that laycon can win!

kid is not a threat to Laycon when it comes to the money. if only kid and laycon remain for the final. na 95% of the vote will go to Laycon

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by YusufTheGreat: 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
PrettyPrint:
rolls eyes
go And snap your own pictures madam
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by GeneralKoko(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
majamajic:

Neo is intimidating the housemates as area boy , as a mafia outside the house , so them dey fear him

As a mafia??
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
just voted 150 for Lucy and 100 for Trickytee.
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by lekki1444: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
HERE IS WHY I THINK LAYCON WILL WIN.
1-SYMPATHY VOTE - he is like the underdog in the house and everyone loves the underdog
2-TALENTED - makes great insightful music
3-LEAST ATTRACTIVE - adding more to the sympathy vote
4-WISDOM - he has lots of wisdom
5-INTELLIGENCE - dude was best student in unilag
6-THE STREETS - the streets love their own.
7- INTERNET SWELLING OF SUPPORT - the boy has captured the net
8-POVERTY - he appears the most impoverished and nigerians will give him that money cuz he needs it the most

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Crownstar01: 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
ashybabs:

Recent developments In the Big Brother house has got alot of Viewers & even house-mates talking. Laycon has found him self in a fix as many of the housemates Nominated him for eviction.

Prior to this moment Big brother Naija contestants had gone to the Diary room to Nominate 2 housemate they would like to leave the house with an exception of the HOH & DHOH. Erica and Prince who is her Deputy making them immune to Eviction this week.

According to the voting process, see how the housemates nominated each other-

Laycon - Lucy & Trickytee

Nengi - Lucy & Laycon

Dorathy - Vee & Laycon

Erica - Vee & Laycon

Vee - Trickytee & Dorathy

Kiddwaya - Lucy & Trickytee

Neo - Kiddwaya & Lucy

Lucy - Nengi & Trickytee.

Ozo - Lucy & Kiddwaya

Trickytee - Lucy & Laycon

As a result of the voting process Big Brother announced the housemates up for eviction

· Lucy

· Kiddwaya

· Nengi

· Trickytee

· Laycon
Lucy and Trickytee would leave the House.
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by uchaymart(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
majamajic:
Where's Vee , she is among 6 up for eviction

Where's Prince's vote for nomination ?

I asked same question too. Why is Vee not up for possible eviction next week knowing that she was nominated..
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Jaqenhghar: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Even Erica wants Lekan out . That's serious o
Lemme get this str8 so the girl he is killing himself over nominated his ass for eviction meanwhile he did not nominate her .

[img]https://media1./images/fcbb1e7d74dac5260c19e23daf6ff7ac/tenor.gif?itemid=5750284[/img]

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Jaqenhghar: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
Albertone:
I wan dey chop for toilet? When toilet no be sitting room...

Anyways,good sales brah!
You know say as electricity no dey always dey, e go help you if you want shít for night make you sabi where to set nyash. If your toilet get snake sef you fit see am on time
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by RosyIsBlessed: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
This your list is not complete
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by rickyrex(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
dimexy247:
grin but to be honest, Erica is a stupid glorified ashawo and a beautiful fool.
she would have been so stupid to forget that she was in for the game. keep your friends afar and your enemies close. i like her guts. let the stronger ones competing with her go home for bettter chances of winning. dot be mad if she nominate kidwaaya next

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by dimexy247(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
You're right and I agree with you.

rickyrex:
she would have been so stupid to forget that she was in for the game. keep your friends afar and your enemies close. i like her guts. let the stronger ones competing with her go home for bettter chances of winning. dot be mad if she nominate kidwaaya next
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by sheylarhh(m): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
saasala:
I used to hate this Big brother of a thing but social media will not let me rest with the name of Laycon.

I must sha see Laycon anytime I open WhatsApp status, Instagram, Facebook, Nairaland, anything.

Big Brother will make the biggest mistake by evicting Laycon. Everyone will stop watching, they will be cursed and the show will turn to complete nonsese, and subsequent editions will not hold as a result of people losing hope in them.

I heard you can vote with your DSTV package. I have the second highest package, how do I use it to vote for the ugliest guy in that house?
Download My DStv app and sign up
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by sheylarhh(m): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
putin2:
Laycon dumbass should go home,he has no contribution in that house ,just dey there dey eat food,he never win anything.
Lyacon dumbass?. Tell me one housemate that is half intelligent and talented as Laycon?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Borbor247: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
saasala:

download the dstv app and vote, u register with ur IUC and phone number the vote for laycon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha / The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.