Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction (67074 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / Ogun Revenue Service Asks Laycon For Tax, Congratulates Him On BBNaija Win / Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by sheylarhh(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
greggng:

The thing is that I have already downloaded that mygovtv apps....I have even gotten to the area where I need to vote ....but is just not working . After selecting the house mate ...I can't go further
Show picture let me see
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Bulldozer90: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
bobolizim:
This one doesn’t watch. He’s no contribution? Someone that won song compositions for his team in three tasks back to back worth millions. To the extent everyone want to be in his team for task. Is it the cruise he uses people to catch that’s so funny? Did you watch last Friday Oracle game night ? Most people on NL are dumbass who comment on topics they don’t know.
He hasn't won any individual task.
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by maasoap(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kaycee54321:
Waaawu!! So,

Laycon nominated Tricky Tee

And

Tricky Tee nominated Laycon...

Yet few minutes after nomination, both of them sat together like friends with drinks in their hands and consoling themselves incase of possible eviction.
I thought they were friends sef until I saw this...

World People

Wow! What a world, they nominated each other for eviction, yet acting like friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by TissuePaper: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
I know that girl on Instagram, take your time.

what's her @?
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Hallenjay: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
saasala:
I used to hate this Big brother of a thing but social media will not let me rest with the name of Laycon.

I must sha see Laycon anytime I open WhatsApp status, Instagram, Facebook, Nairaland, anything.

I must hear Laycon from the lips of friends and folks around.

So I got tired and kukuma started supporting the petit and talented dude.

Big Brother will make the biggest mistake by evicting Laycon. Everyone will stop watching, they will be cursed and the show will turn to complete nonsese, and subsequent editions will not hold as a result of people losing hope in them.

I heard you can vote with your DSTV package. I have the second highest package, how do I use it to vote for the ugliest guy in that house?
login to africa magic site and login with your iuc number
Cc: froshloaded brownsun they can help u further
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Digableplanets6(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
saasala:
I used to hate this Big brother of a thing but social media will not let me rest with the name of Laycon.

I must sha see Laycon anytime I open WhatsApp status, Instagram, Facebook, Nairaland, anything.

Big Brother will make the biggest mistake by evicting Laycon. Everyone will stop watching, they will be cursed and the show will turn to complete nonsese, and subsequent editions will not hold as a result of people losing hope in them.

I heard you can vote with your DSTV package. I have the second highest package, how do I use it to vote for the ugliest guy in that house?
Trikytee is the ugliest, that guy too wowo abeg.
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Deborah98(f): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Hahahahahah look at this dirty looking rat from the slum? stupid smelling little cheap girl, because am giving you attention doesn't mean we in the same level, because I know I can feed your lineages, shameless liar claiming she's a virgin, virgin kill you there. cheesy
slowpoke,it's not to rant on nairaland that's where it's end, prove it that you can feed your lineage from now till Christ come mugu, lolzzzzz who wants your attention,am a little gal who is trying on my own to survive, whatever you want to do believe that's left for you, you haven't seen me,you haven't slept me yet look at the rubbish you utter you senseless being, keep exposing yourself onye Ara,anu mu
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by OYIBN: 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
dimexy247:
grin but to be honest, Erica is a stupid glorified ashawo and a beautiful fool.

She do her ashawo reach you or your papa?
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Gptins(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
saasala:

U have spoken well..... U deserve some accolades...
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Lamanii22(f): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
putin2:
Laycon dumbass should go home,he has no contribution in that house ,just dey there dey eat food,he never win anything.

You're watching the back of your TV my dear.... O wrong now... O mo anything dear...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by donPhill(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

She did the right thing.

Laycon lied against her
how did he lied against her? she actually wanted to kiss him on diff occassion, the only thing you could accuse him of is telling other housemates, anyways, it's a game and she's trying to get rid of her biggest threat! but she was too quick to forget that even if it's big brother himself that is up against laycon, he (BB) would be evicted

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Albertone(m): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You know say as electricity no dey always dey, e go help you if you want shít for night make you sabi where to set nyash. If your toilet get snake sef you fit see am on time
Jeez grin
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by observanc1: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
dimexy247:
grin but to be honest, Erica is a stupid glorified ashawo and a beautiful fool.
stay in severe pains and stay away from sniper, sharp objects and tramadol
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by olamide223611(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Laycon we dae for you till the last day.....I don't even have to comment about Erica cuz she is something eales....I pity d girl if she is a disgrace to her family...
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by greggng: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
sheylarhh:

Show picture let me see

The pictures explains the difficulties I am having ...the first one shows u that I 've logged into the apps already. The second shows when I pressed vote ...the last shows just Loading and nothing comes up...I have even updated the apps

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Nasrothschild1: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by lceyjayz(m): 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
Deborah98:
slowpoke,it's not to rant on nairaland that's where it's end, prove it that you can feed your lineage from now till Christ come mugu, lolzzzzz who wants your attention,am a little gal who is trying on my own to survive, whatever you want to do believe that's left for you, you haven't seen me,you haven't slept me yet look at the rubbish you utter you senseless being, keep exposing yourself onye Ara,anu mu
Lol dirty looking pieces of trash, as little as you are, you don't have manners? perhaps, it's because of those random men you have sex with daily abi?

looking at you I can only make you my slave(maid) and like I said before, virgin kill you there, you despicable liar from the slum.
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Deborah98(f): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
lceyjayz:
Lol dirty looking pieces of trash, as little as you are, you don't have manners? perhaps, it's because of those random men you have sex with daily abi?

looking at you I can only make you my slave(maid) and like I said before, virgin kill you there, you despicable liar from the slum.
mad dog, you can't do more than a dead rat,ewu,if they sent you tell them you didn't see me senseless he goat,anu Pam,ihu pussycat, monkey, imagine how stupid you are, now tell me what my offence is, just tell me you compound fool, filled with folly
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by lceyjayz(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Deborah98:
mad dog, you can't do more than a dead rat,ewu,if they sent you tell them you didn't see me senseless he goat,anu Pam,ihu pussycat, monkey, imagine how stupid you are, now tell me what my offence is, just tell me you compound fool, filled with folly
I see a pained hungry looking girl in you, with your cheap cloth, cheap and faded shirt and cheap phone, if you say this trash to me offline, nah correct beating you go chop, mannerless girl.
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by lceyjayz(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Deborah98:
Did you have any level of education? I guess not, maybe your parents were too poor to pay for your education, well if you want to further you can let me know, because the way you type shows you are from a slum with no basic education.
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Deborah98(f): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
lceyjayz:
I see a pained hungry looking girl in you, with your cheap cloth, cheap and faded shirt and cheap phone, if you say this trash to me offline, nah correct beating you go chop, mannerless girl.
try it and I bet you, you will leave to regret the rest of your life,who do you think you are,you came out from no where just to molest and abuse,I won't take it from u, I will serve it to you as you deserve, nonsense
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Deborah98(f): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
lceyjayz:
Did you have any level of education? I guess not, maybe your parents were too poor to pay for your education, well if you want to further you can let me know, because the way you type shows you are from a slum with no basic education.
I went to school,my Parents trained me and am happy with the level of education I have, nothing is impossible with you, leave me alone you stupid idiot,woman wrapper, looking for who to disvirgin, shame unto you,you have failed and failure you shall be mugu
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by dimexy247(m): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
Funny grin grin grin

observanc1:
stay in severe pains and stay away from sniper, sharp objects and tramadol
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by lceyjayz(m): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Deborah98:
I went to school,my Parents trained me and am happy with the level of education I have, nothing is impossible with you, leave me alone you stupid idiot,woman wrapper, looking for who to disvirgin, shame unto you,you have failed and failure you shall be mugu
Oh I guess secondary school, no wonder!

lol I will be the last person to date a Nigerian girl, I have my sweet girlfriend, that's everything to me, not a dirty looking girl from a slum, God forbid! cheesy

and you forgot it's your dumbass that first quoted me to type rubbish, even after I said I won't disgrace you on here, next time don't ever quote me in your life, I hope you get it because I won't be lenient with you, no swerve!
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by lceyjayz(m): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Deborah98:
try it and I bet you, you will leave to regret the rest of your life,who do you think you are,you came out from no where just to molest and abuse,I won't take it from u, I will serve it to you as you deserve, nonsense
Lol you never chop correct beating before, I won't touch you with my hands, nah better Cain I go use flog you, mannerless kid.
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by gbazgbos: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Team white walker do u need a prophet to tell u, the walker is themed after the white walker in game of thrones!!!!! White & blue are the main colors
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by gbazgbos: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Team black absolute rubbish!! Can't they just stick to the color code of the black label brand!!! Simple white and black which one is the multi colored walker Has anyone seen a multi colored johhnie walker.

The only 2teams getting it right are team red and gold. I predict team red label (Lucy & prince) will win, followed by team gold label (Nengi,Laycon and vee)

Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by gbazgbos: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
The combination of kid and Erica on any team is an absolute disaster
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by daniwise(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
putin2:
Laycon dumbass should go home,he has no contribution in that house ,just dey there dey eat food,he never win anything.

Wetin dis one sabi?
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by sheylarhh(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
greggng:

The pictures explains the difficulties I am having ...the first one shows u that I 've logged into the apps already. The second shows when I pressed vote ...the last shows just Loading and nothing comes up...I have even updated the apps
I never experience this before, might be network tho. I hope someone else can be of help
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
you don finish abi you still wan type something?
FunkyAlhaji2015:

You're so ugly??
Why use someone else?
That is invasion of privacy.
Be proud of yourself no matter what
Re: BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction by Deborah98(f): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
lceyjayz:
Oh I guess secondary school, no wonder!

lol I will be the last person to date a Nigerian girl, I have my sweet girlfriend, that's everything to me, not a dirty looking girl from a slum, God forbid! cheesy

and you forgot it's your dumbass that first quoted me to type rubbish, even after I said I won't disgrace you on here, next time don't ever quote me in your life, I hope you get it because I won't be lenient with you, no swerve!
okay better suit yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha / The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.