Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... (1034 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by Ilekokonit: 6:01am On Sep 01, 2020
There is no woman that leaves a mans bank balance better off than she met it....

ALL women will drain a mans finances.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by 1beat(m): 6:13am On Sep 01, 2020
True talk

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by Temitopemo6e6(m): 6:20am On Sep 01, 2020
Sha You dey wine me ni
Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by SweetCunt97(f): 6:23am On Sep 01, 2020
Ilekokonit:
There is no woman that leaves a mans bank balance better off than she met it....

Cry me a river, cry me cry me.
Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by Skmoda360(m): 6:25am On Sep 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Cry me a river, cry me cry me.
But he is saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by Sheflex4real(m): 6:26am On Sep 01, 2020
I disagree, there are. Sadly just few but they are out there. Plus those that depends on men financially makes their intentions known from the beginning. So a man with self respect and self worth, looking for a partner and not someone to please him for a price won't have indulge in the first place. "My Opinion"

8 Likes

Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 01, 2020
I wish I can do that...

Not all women

To be frank out of experience..men don't value women they don't spend on..
When a man spend so much on u he will find it difficult to misbehave for fear of losing u..

1 Like

Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 01, 2020
Ilekokonit:

It's not true. There are some guys (especially cute players) who ladies can't help themselves around. You'd see ladies spending on them and giving them money just to be in relationships with them.

Some ladies can't help themselves around very intelligent men. Dumb ladies from wealthy backgrounds or with sugar daddies usually spend on intelligent guys in schools and even in places of work. Ladies are attracted to intelligence in men, and if you package yourself well as a guy, they will pay for your attention. Directly or indirectly.

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2020
OK have heard,check Ziggy
Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by paulolee(m): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2020
i strongly disagree with you, had the same believe not until i met kelisha the daughter of my v.c in school back in year1..
she was a beautiful bea and a hot cake bt guys backed off bcoz her hard to get too strong and she was very brilliant..
was with her for a year and we were jus friends for dt first 3 months b4 we started dating, i met her with below 20k in ma aza and when he finally broke my heart and moved to a richer dudu in lev4, she wire 60k to me as compensation fee to reduce my heartbreak...
it was on a weekend when i got that breakup text and i felt a sharp pain in my chest bt as i saw the second text as alert from gtb, i jus got myself back instantly n from that day i believed the miraculous power of instant alert..
my brother she met me with below 20k in ma aza and left me with 60k in ma aza bt still sneak to my room to collect mfed...its dt not a testimony??

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 01, 2020
biitches are leaches

1 Like

Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:06am On Sep 01, 2020
All of you hating on women, is it just internet thing or is it for real?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by AfroKnight: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2020
Except your mother and big sister. And that’s when you’re still a student.
Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by Zabiboy: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2020

You are right to some extent tho...
The truth is, the money you spent on her was done by you...she did not steal it..
So the fault too is still on guys...Guys that are quick to open wallet for worthless things like pvssy...
Be Wise Guys....
Better to be called "STINGY" than to be a "MAGA".

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by InfinityFabric: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2020
globalmart:
I wish I can do that...

Not all women

When a man spend so much on u he will find it difficult to misbehave for fear of losing u..
But of course! Only a slowpoke will spend so much on a woman especially when he's not married to her.
Plus stable ones won't drain you anyways, only the unstable garbage ones will do.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by chinchonglee(m): 11:52am On Sep 01, 2020
Who send u go date poverty

If this has happened to you den u never dated a girl. U dated poverty.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by MJBOLT: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2020
if you sabi your way around girls grin dem go spend for your head.

Ilekokonit:

Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by Fred121: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2020
I disagree with you.
Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by Oracleforce: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2020
globalmart:
I wish I can do that...

Not all women

Spending on a ladies doesn't mean that the guy can not dump you like a nylon bag...as a matter of fact, spending on you gives me more access to.do anyhow to a lady than the one that proves her value by what she can do and what she already has...
80 percent of the ladies I bang the first day I met them are the ones I enticed with my money...
Money opens the leg of a lady fast than 5G...

1 Like

Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
[s]
globalmart:
I wish I can do that...

Not all women

[/s] Shut up stop taking rubbish.
Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
Oracleforce:

Spending on a ladies doesn't mean that the guy can not dump you like a nylon bag...as a matter of fact, spending on you gives me more access to.do anyhow to a lady than the one that proves her value by what she can do and what she already has...
80 percent of the ladies I bang the first day I met them are the ones I enticed with my money...
Money opens the leg of a lady fast than 5G...

Ok..av heard
Next pls
Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
Shut up stop taking rubbish.

Of course I don't take rubbish
Las Las I don notice u..
Next!!!!
Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by stanliwise(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ilekokonit:

They call that independent woman and that’s what makes a good relationship.

But on the other hands, men too should leave the pussy intact o grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by laiperi: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
How can op make such sweeping and absolute comment knowing that there are some men out there that depend on their girlfriends and wives.

Most or many could have given you some room. There are guys out there that are suckers looking for women from wealthy homes or good jobs.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by Edyice: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
I never see am before ...
Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
Shut up stop taking rubbish.

Of course I don't take rubbish
Las Las oga I don notice u.
Next!!!!
Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by gogetDpunana: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ilekokonit:

talk for your self scumbag. u keep meeting oloshos and expect your bank account to increase? wtf
Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
But where do you people find all these hungry girls? I’m just curious. I’m single because I don’t want problem.
Here’s a tip for serious girls, take the red pill too, it will save you from male gold diggers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... by proclinician: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
This is pure truth in varying degrees anyways.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Teach Few People Data Science And Web Development / Time To Say Goodbye To These Which Held Tightly / This Will Only Make You Poor In Life, So Funny! (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.