Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) (9795 Views)

DJ Dimple Nipple Storms Benin Club Braless (Photos) / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by czarr(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2020
Sorry guys i have no idea why the male nipple even exist its not like it serves any biological purpose even scientist are confused.

So guy how is your nipple any good to you?

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2020
Me self no know O grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by dingbang(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2020
Go through this article and update your knowledge.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/why-do-men-have-nipples-2328794

11 Likes

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by KAM3KAZI: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2020
It's not doing anything!

I wonder if I can sell it cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by illicit(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2020
It turns me on when a girl suck on it

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2020
dingbang:
Go through this article and update your knowledge.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/why-do-men-have-nipples-2328794

Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2020
illicit:

Presido. Twale..

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Think Of Something Reasonable 2 Discuss, Not Dis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Saintmary(f): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
illicit:
Bad boy

13 Likes

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Aimerosa25(f): 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
When it is touched or sucked, if u know,u know

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by HomerTimpson: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Aimerosa25:
I don't know but i think we can both try it out,and don't worry i'll take responsibility for the consequence

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by czarr(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Aimerosa25:
for those with sensitive ass nipples.....sound gay

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by brain54(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
KAM3KAZI:
It's not doing anything!

I wonder if I can sell it cheesy
2 for #5....yeah its DAT useless!
Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by emmax27(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Na for the pre-intimacy, as a lady understand your man and he's weak point.
The nipple is one of most guys weakness

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Aimerosa25(f): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
HomerTimpson:
I don't know but i think we can both try it out,and don't worry i'll take responsibility for the consequence
u make me laugh,ur talking to a minor oooo
Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Aimerosa25(f): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
czarr:
for those with sensitive ass nipples.....sound gay
I am a female oo uncle,I am talking based on what I know.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by samuelgodson(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Aimerosa25:
ahhhh mófó.........minor way knw use of nipple for man body........when men sef no knw the use.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Themainboy22: 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Some of the guys above me have said all. It's for pleasure. During the iskabrata iskoboto, let the girl suck on them and see how far. cool

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by HomerTimpson: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Aimerosa25:
mirror you mean? Yea i see Aimerosa laughing at me *i feel shy you know*
Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Aimerosa25(f): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
samuelgodson:
ahhhh mófó.........minor way knw use of nipple for man body........when men sef no knw the use.........
u people will kill me with laughter today ooo,yes of course minor.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by HomerTimpson: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
czarr:
Sorry guys i have no idea why the male nipple even exist its not like it serves any biological purpose even scientist are confused.

So guy how is your nipple any good to you?
where are this calabar gehs when you need them?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Aimerosa25(f): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
HomerTimpson:
mirror you mean? Yea i see Aimerosa laughing at me *i feel shy you know*
[color=#006600][/color] hahahaha
Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by RealEzee(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hmm, mine has function Sha
I like it.......... If u know u know, no be everything them dey talk for compound pple grin

She knows wat I like smiley

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
The only thing it does to me is....when a lady touches it. To me, it serves as sexual pleasure.

What else?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by illicit(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
Saintmary:
Bad boy
grin
Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Everrest9(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
It's not for you, it's for your wife to play with it. Na so the spirit dey tell me naw.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by movingclouds(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Aimerosa25:
This made me laugh.. That "25" in your moniker either means you're 25 or you were born 1925

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Aimerosa25(f): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
movingclouds:

This made me laugh.. That "25" in your moniker either means you're 25 or you were born 1925
uncle, none of the above o,IAM just 17.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Scootoo: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
It's toy for ladies de play with it

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by czarr(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Aimerosa25:
I am a female oo uncle,I am talking based on what I know.
understood
Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Sixfeetbelle: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
samuelgodson:

She's a child, she's not an idiot. Stop displaying your ignorance on a public forum. Thank you.
Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by remsonik(f): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
A man's nipples is only for his wife. No other person should come near it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check This Love SMS Dat will make ur Darlings Think & Think Sleeplessly Abt U / Is It Right To Call Your Ex? / A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.