Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church (28687 Views)

Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by mamotalk: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
SmartProf:
Those oloshos are mainly husslers, and they target churches with potentially rich dudes, and motivational preaching pastors. They shout and exclaim when not needed, just to attract cheap attention...for churches that people go round to give offerings, these babes cause hold up when dancing towards the offering box, and at the end of church, they take selfies around clean & expensive looking cars. Some of them who need more clients do join the ushering unit where they position the seat of any rich looking dude close to where they will be stationed, in order to allow such dude maximum examination of their assets. These hired assasins don't joke with dancing steps...they will ensure u know they are well endowed & are a balanced diet in all bodily departments, especially if they are infront of u. Unfortunately for those who don't get a client to hook up with, after church they'll put back their high heel shoes in the bag, wear flat slippers and trek home in groups, while deliberating on the next church to attend that has rich dudes.
Mr Prof hope experience is not revealer of this? or na body and flesh?

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by SmartProf(m): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
mamotalk:

Mr Prof hope experience is not revealer of this?
grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hired assassin? What won't we hear? Simply close your eyes and you won't be "assassinated" grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by gbakejia: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
I need N1 million and I intend to drop 2 plots of lands in Ibeju Lekki, lagos as collateral. Please I am ready to any interest rate. Please you can reach me on 09036497815
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Preciouschinwe(f): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
quote author=IYANGBALI post=93457213]like zombies [/quote]did I quote you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by budaatum: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
angry So many pastors have fallen prey and died in the hands of these hired assassins.
If those pastors read their Bible they'd fix their evil roving eyes on God instead of on my dancing ass, but I guess when they get in front of God they can say my ass made them sin and hope God is fooled.

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by budaatum: 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Someone7:
Hired assassin? What won't we hear? Simply close your eyes and you won't be "assassinated" grin grin
Thanks for telling them.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
simplepee:
Sure. Devil hired them. They can only get men who think with their dick though and unfortunately most men that attend those kind of church are pvssy hunters.

It is all natural instincts and God made it so.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by extol1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chii59:
DIGC. Somewhere in benue state.
good, but you don't look like a member
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Royalfurnitures: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
What about Pastors that dress extravagantly to church?

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
extol1:

good, but you don't look like a member
So who then do I look like? Pastor's wife? Usher? Cleaner?
Tax collector?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by khaykay15(f): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
extol1:

please are you married?
Nope,why this question?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Someone7:

Really? Why do women become uncomfortable (honey actually) when you see a man's erect penis? That is how men feel too when they see you women dressed up but 75% naked. There will come a time when men will start shoving their erect dicks in your faces too and ask you to simply close your eyes. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by extol1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chii59:
So who then do I look like? Pastor's wife? Usher? Cleaner? Tax collector?
I just hope a man can withstand this your mouth. you looks .....
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
extol1:

I just hope a man can withstand this your mouth. you looks .....
Hehe. I was trying to be funny jor. I don't have to look like a member. Abi should I tattoo it on my head?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by extol1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
khaykay15:
Nope,why this question?
OK, probably the way you respond to things
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by extol1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chii59:

Hehe. I was trying to be funny jor. I don't have to look like a member. Abi should I tattoo it on my head?
I know you to be jovial on this forum and not some ladies that insult on a faceless forum. please tattoo it on your head, it will make you look gorgeous
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by owila4luv(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
post=93457031:

Seconded!!

See dem Hired Assassins below........
the pics was not taken in the church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by AsawanaDgreat: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
No be lie oo
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
extol1:

I know you to be jovial on this forum and not some ladies that insult on a faceless forum. please tattoo it on your head, it will make you look gorgeous
I am gorgeous already.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by ekestic1976(f): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin.
brother G.O, with all due respect,we know this..

but the question is that-"are we(the floor members) complaining about being assassinated??
the answer is NO..

infact,we love being assassinated every Sunday.

inshort,we always look forward to seeing Sundays's assassination..

thank you..

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by planetx: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
That is why ladies are not allowed in the front row in my church.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Holuwasegun1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
I just want a church girl with ashawo vibes is that too much to ask?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by extol1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chii59:
I am gorgeous already.
haha, good for you. well I'm single but not searching
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
extol1:

haha, good for you. well I'm single but not searching
Did I ask you?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by extol1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chii59:
Did I ask you?
maybe, who knows if I will later marry you
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
extol1:

maybe, who knows if I will later marry you
Don't be faster than your shadow.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by budaatum: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
post=93457031:

Seconded!!

See dem Hired Assassins below........

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12248038_images_jpeg3_jpeg023a7e4d7630f45a1744d9b503b5b219
I see what you mean. It is not your eye that you should pluck out and cast from thee for your lack of control that made you sin but I that must be put in a hijab so you do not sin and be cast into hell fire.

1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by youngdabold19: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
He didnt even say they are hired assassins,he only asked if they are hired assassins.

smh,Nigerians and the way we digest news een,no wonder the country be like this
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by salt1: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
SmartProf:
Those oloshos are mainly husslers, and they target churches with potentially rich dudes, and motivational preaching pastors. They shout and exclaim when not needed, just to attract cheap attention...for churches that people go round to give offerings, these babes cause hold up when dancing towards the offering box, and at the end of church, they take selfies around clean & expensive looking cars. Some of them who need more clients do join the ushering unit where they position the seat of any rich looking dude close to where they will be stationed, in order to allow such dude maximum examination of their assets. These 'hired assasins' don't joke with dancing steps...they will ensure u know they are well endowed & are a balanced diet in all bodily departments, especially if they are infront of u. Unfortunately for those who don't get a client to hook up with, after church they'll put back their high heel shoes in the bag, wear flat slippers and trek home in groups, while deliberating on the next church to attend that has rich dudes.

See analysis! And you know all these because you're one of them? You know that it takes a witch to know a witch.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by larryking540: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
PureGoldh:
Gbamsolutely..

Some don turn church to Fashion design showroom where they do showcase wetin I no know
I told a lady ,and elderly lady that the way most ladies dress to church are demotivating me from going to church ,and she was like nooooooo,u are not going to church to praise them but God ,I just told her mama ,these ladies are distraction to the eyes of man ,with these their seductive dressing ,and example of such church is Christ embassy ,dude that church ,Ladies Wear Party Gown To Church
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Sunmolar(m): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
And their targets is big churches with rich men. A guy told me of the escapade of a lady close to my guest house when I traveled, but to my uttermost surprise she was in church before me on the Sunday morning service.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / Prophet Odumeje Holds Thanksgiving, Cash Harvest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.