Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church (28688 Views)

Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by budaatum: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
kingy1:
Does the punishment attached to crime in a country stop crime abruptly? If you take your tithe and skirt to another church, what does it change? A change of heart that can't affect your whole being? or don't you know the heart is the first call of every good and bad. If it should end in a change of heart then it should not be wrong if one walk into the street, a church plainly nacked. Or you think GOD dont know what he was doing when he had to cloth Adam and Eve even though their unclothedness was inconsequential as they were already husband and wife.
Please go and read your Bible! God did not clothe Adam and Eve and was very happy with their God created unclothedness and so were they until they succumbed to the wiles of satan and decided to cover themselves in shame!

Its just a pity I have to be in church with the unsaved because if it were not for your sinful eyes, naked is how I would come to church to denote and rejoice in my return to a naked pre-sin state that Jesus my Messiah died to return me to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by FarmTech(m): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Yemisi87: 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
God bless you sir for telling them to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by FarmTech(m): 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Are these dresses modest? They are adverts in a church newspaper, Anglican church for that matter.

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by khaykay15(f): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2020
bankulizer:

I love your dressing. Wow, that's fascinating, yet, beautiful.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2020
Xda59:

Really? Why do women become uncomfortable (honey actually) when you see a man's erect penis? That is how men feel too when they see you women dressed up but 75% naked. There will come a time when men will start shoving their erect dicks in your faces too and ask you to simply close your eyes. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Lol wow

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
Preciouschinwe:
quote author=IYANGBALI post=93457213]like zombies did I quote you? undecided
sister, merely looking at her profile photo would have told u the kind of lady she is. You shouldn't bother urself with these ones. They dislike God and morality and may even be agents of the water world. I agree with u about Deeper Life being a sane church when it comes to female dressing. I am planning on searching for any close by where I reside to attend for the first time. I want to see if my Spirit will accept the Way they carry out their services, then I stay or leave.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
FarmTech:
Are these dresses modest? They are adverts in a church newspaper, Anglican church for that matter.
since it is an open question, allow me to drop my opinion on it. NO, those attires aren't modest enough for a real church standard. Circular churches will disagree, though. The outfits should not be tight fitted and If her dressing will lead others to sin in the house of God, then she should not wear it. That is sacrificing her desire for the common good of others in the solemn gathering. That is the proper way of doing things IMO.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
khaykay15:

Thanks

Well, ma'am , just like the other guy praised you on your overall look and dressing in your profile photo, I commend you likewise. Yes, you look decent and beautiful. You see, forget all those things (silly things) you hear most Nairaland boys and men say when they see ladies who look indecent and lust after them. It is only a temporal lustful feeling. They never want to marry such a lady in the long run. May God give you His grace to keep it up. Please, don't ever be pressured to be like the flocks and lost ladies scattered all around us. You are unique and special amongst men and before God, and I am sure u already know this. God bless ya.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
budaatum:

Please go and read your Bible! God did not clothe Adam and Eve and was very happy with their God created unclothedness and so were they until they succumbed to the wiles of satan and decided to cover themselves in shame!

Its just a pity I have to be in church with the unsaved because if it were not for your sinful eyes, naked is how I would come to church to denote and rejoice in my return to a naked pre-sin state that Jesus my Messiah died to return me to.
in the beginning God never clothed them because they knew good and evil, after they sinned and knew what it was to be good (clothedness) and evil (unclothedness) they have to cover their shame (unclothedness) with leaves, God saw that they were not cover properly decided to cloth them from animal skin. "Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them." (Genesis 3:21). I know you only read your bible from the surface. Now, the salvation and grace of God never make you as man was in the beginning when man knew not good and evil. God knows that even in your salvation and righteousness, you still know good and evil, the reason he warns us to flee every appearance of evil, (indecent dressing, indecent eyes are all appearance of evil), where there is no law there is no sin, the very reason Paul have to list some appearance of evil (works of the flesh)(gal 5:19, 20). An indecent mind is an indecent body. If there are indecent eyes in the house of God, it was most likely there where indecent body which were born out of indecent mind. May be you will also need to study your bible properly Mrs/Mr holiness and righteousness indeed.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by IYANGBALI: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
Preciouschinwe:
quote author=IYANGBALI post=93457213]like zombies did I quote you? undecided
like zombies grin grin grin tongue
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Preciouschinwe(f): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
KevUnique:
sister, merely looking at her profile photo would have told u the kind of lady she is. You shouldn't bother urself with these ones. They dislike God and morality and may even be agents of the water world. I agree with u about Deeper Life being a sane church when it comes to female dressing. I am planning on searching for any close by where I reside to attend for the first time. I want to see if my Spirit will accept the Way they carry out their services, then I stay or leave.
thanks dear, although it is not my permanent church , but for the few times I have been there, I love everything about the church. Especially the way they dress, I wish you good luck.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Preciouschinwe(f): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
KevUnique:

Well, ma'am , just like the other guy praised you on your overall look and dressing in your profile photo, I commend you likewise. Yes, you look decent and beautiful. You see, forget all those things (silly things) you hear most Nairaland boys and men say when they see ladies who look indecent and lust after them. It is only a temporal lustful feeling. They never want to marry such a lady in the long run. May God give you His grace to keep it up. Please, don't ever be pressured to be like the flocks and lost ladies scattered all around us. You are unique and special amongst men and before God, and I am sure u already know this. God bless ya.
I just checked her profile, and I must confess she is very beautiful
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Preciouschinwe(f): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
IYANGBALI:
like zombies grin grin grin tongue
call it whatever you like we will see who laughs the last laugh wink

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by IYANGBALI: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Preciouschinwe:
call it whatever you like we will see who laughs the last laugh wink
they are so boring in everything in life including bed matters
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Preciouschinwe(f): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
IYANGBALI:
they are so boring in everything in life including bed matters
have you been to every home to know this?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
Preciouschinwe:
I just checked her profile, and I must confess she is very beautiful
*smiling in affirmation* Uhuh! Yasss, she is beautiful and decent. I believe you too are. Good recognize good things....That's just the way the cookie crumbles.
Light and love to you
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Preciouschinwe(f): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
KevUnique:

*smiling in affirmation* Uhuh! Yasss, she is beautiful and decent. I believe you too are. Good recognize good things....That's just the way the cookie crumbles.
Light and love to you
light and love to you too smiley
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by IYANGBALI: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
Preciouschinwe:
have you to every home to know this?
is this English or French?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
Preciouschinwe:
thanks dear, although it is not my permanent church , but for the few times I have been there, I love everything about the church. Especially the way they dress, I wish you good luck.
Your'e welcome my sister. Very well then, I will try it out too as I have heard alot about the church in the past. Thanks, and good luck too in your endeavours. Shalom
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Preciouschinwe(f): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
KevUnique:
Your'e welcome my sister. Very well then, I will try it out too as I have heard alot about the church in the past. Thanks, and good luck too in your endeavours. Shalom
smiley
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
Preciouschinwe:
have you been to every home to know this?
Sister, let me remind you and ask you this favour- "argue not with a **** or else, he/she will drag you down with them to the mud and beat you with experience"
Just move on and don't entertain heathens and mockers. Don't you know what your master taught ? It ain't worth it, babe. You cannot force the cammel to drink from the water and unless the Holy Spirit humbles the mocker to accept your message then you are wasting your time in vain. Let it slide... It is not all who can be wise at heart(not in mind) Shalom, *hugs*
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Preciouschinwe(f): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
KevUnique:
Sister, let me remind you and ask you this favour- "argue not with a **** or else, he/she will drag you down with them to the mud and beat you with experience"
Just move on and don't entertain heathens and mockers. Don't you know what your master taught ? It ain't worth it, babe. You cannot force the cammel to drink from the water and unless the Holy Spirit humbles the mocker to accept your message then you are wasting your time in vain. Let it slide... It is not all who can be wise at heart(not in mind) Shalom, *hugs*
advice taken, thank you

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by khaykay15(f): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
KevUnique:

Thanks, I know nairaland guys Nah..lolz
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by budaatum: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
God made them clothes of skin after they already covered themselves with fig leaves, as you can see, and I'm certain you are not asking me to wear leather.

And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

But that's beside the point! My covered ass is not what makes you sin and I am obviously not ashamed of receiving it from God who has blessed me with it. And I am refusing to become a Muslim and put on a hijab to save you! Be responsible and avert your eyes from my ass or pluck them out so you can stop staring at my ass and enter heaven, or not if you don't want to. Your choice!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12248436_20200901133112702_jpeg_jpegbf254d62f43a4cedd6cf4c6753dcf624

kingy1:
in the beginning God never clothed them because they knew good and evil, after they sinned and knew what it was to be good (clothedness) and evil (unclothedness) they have to cover their shame (unclothedness) with leaves, God saw that they were not cover properly decided to cloth them from animal skin. "Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them." (Genesis 3:21). I know you only read your bible from the surface. Now, the salvation and grace of God never make you as man was in the beginning when man knew not good and evil. God knows that even in your salvation and righteousness, you still know good and evil, the reason he warns us to flee every appearance of evil, (indecent dressing, indecent eyes are all appearance of evil), where there is no law there is no sin, the very reason Paul have to list some appearance of evil (works of the flesh)(gal 5:19, 20). An indecent mind is an indecent body. If there are indecent eyes in the house of God, it was most likely there where indecent body which were born out of indecent mind. May be you will also need to study your bible properly Mrs/Mr holiness and righteousness indeed.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
budaatum:
God made them clothes of skin after they already covered themselves with fig leaves, as you can see, and I'm certain you are not asking me to wear leather.

And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

But that's beside the point! My covered ass is not what makes you sin and I am obviously not ashamed of receiving it from God who has blessed me with it. And I am refusing to become a Muslim and put on a hijab to save you! Be responsible and avert your eyes from my ass or pluck them out so you can stop staring at my ass and enter heaven, or not if you don't want to. Your choice!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12248436_20200901133112702_jpeg_jpegbf254d62f43a4cedd6cf4c6753dcf624

so God gave you the ass to exposed it? God would have as well let them naked after they have been exposed to the knowledge of good and evil. You don't understand the principle of God obviously. If God should void their covering of leave and personally sow clothes of skin to cover them properly, what does that tells you? What soever is worth doing is worth doing properly/well. Not only the person who looks lustly sin you also who came into a solemn, holy, sacred gathering also sin (this was the symbolism of the covering God gave Adam and eve), Matthew 6:23 you quoted implicate you as well, it talks about the attention we give to other things which reduce our attention on Jesus. You can't serve God and mammoth (money, fashions, parties which never glorify God: intact anything that doesn't glorify God, glories self and the world and this is sin including your naked that ought to be properly covered) "But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ." (1 Corinthians 8:12). You just read the surface of the bible. Accept your sins, give your life to Christ Jesus and receive the Holy Spirit which will give you insight into the word and deliver you from your ignorance. Whosoever enter in not through the door, thesame is a thief and a robber (John 10:1).
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
budaatum:

if it were all about the mind and our outlook should not be considered then the bible should be wrong for saying "let your light so shine before men that they may see your good work and glorify your father which is in heaven. A city set on an hill cannot be hidden, neither do men light a candle stick under a bushell but set it on a candle stand to light the house. Ye are the light of the world. (Matthew 5:13-16). If your life is not reflecting the life of Christ, then you are yet to know Christ for whom he is. This will be the right time for you to surrender whole heartedly to the love, mercy and grace of God and work in his righteous rather than you trying to create your own righteous which the consequences of such is bitter. If your eye be single it will light your whole body (inwardly and outwardly). You don't even understand the passages you are quoting, this happens when you are trying to create your own righteousness to suit your worldly desires and activities. Heaven and earth will surely pass away but every of the word of God will not pass, and this is the constitution for judgement. You better change your ways now!!!
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by budaatum: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
My light and my ass are obviously shinning before men and women like a city on a hill but here's you complaining and trying to tell me to cover it up as if you are my God or something.

Please know that if God is not pleased with my ass God will throw me in hell and not you, so you mind the forest in your own eyes and let me worry about my ass.

kingy1:
if it were all about the mind and our outlook should not be considered then the bible should be wrong for saying "let your light so shine before men that they may see your good work and glorify your father which is in heaven. A city set on an hill cannot be hidden, neither do men light a candle stick under a bushell but set it on a candle stand to light the house. Ye are the light of the world. (Matthew 5:13-16). If your life is not reflecting the life of Christ, then you are yet to know Christ for whom he is. This will be the right time for you to surrender whole heartedly to the love, mercy and grace of God and work in his righteous rather than you trying to create your own righteous which the consequences of such is bitter. If your eye be single it will light your whole body (inwardly and outwardly). You don't even understand the passages you are quoting, this happens when you are trying to create your own righteousness to suit your worldly desires and activities. Heaven and earth will surely pass away but every of the word of God will not pass, and this is the constitution for judgement. You better change your ways now!!!
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
budaatum:
My light and my ass are obviously shinning before men and women like a city on a hill but here's you complaining and trying to tell me to cover it up as if you are my God or something.

Please know that if God is not pleased with my ass God will throw me in hell and not you, so you mind the forest in your own eyes and let me worry about my ass.

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works." (Revelation 2:20-23).
Good for you. But i will advice you to keep your erroneous message to yourself, and don't pass it to other weak minds. You can enjoy the hell you wish for. Have a nice day.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by FarmTech(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
KevUnique:
since it is an open question, allow me to drop my opinion on it. NO, those attires aren't modest enough for a real church standard. Circular churches will disagree, though. The outfits should not be tight fitted and If her dressing will lead others to sin in the house of God, then she should not wear it. That is sacrificing her desire for the common good of others in the solemn gathering. That is the proper way of doing things IMO.
I agree with u. I was highly disappointed when I saw that advert. No wonder ladies are now going haywire with immodesty because the church organization now support it. Just like white men, the next level will be tolerating homo and Lesbos. From there it will be legalize.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by FarmTech(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
budaatum:

If u cause others to sin, u are a sinner and if you don't repent, great punishment awaits u.
Matthew 13:41
the Son of Man will send out his angels to gather up out of his Kingdom all those who cause people to sin and all others who do evil things,
Matthew 18:6
but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
Romans 14:21
It is good not to eat meat or to drink wine, or to do anything by which your brother stumbles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / Prophet Odumeje Holds Thanksgiving, Cash Harvest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.