Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church (28691 Views)

Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by larryking540: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
salt1:

See analysis! And you know all these because you're one of them? You know that it takes a witch to know a witch.
you and I kw this explanation is true
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Highzyk: 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
Remimadrid1:
On Facebook: " you are a hired assassin".
After Church: " see me in my office, you need deliverance.

Boring
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Highzyk: 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin.
brother G.O, with all due respect,we know this..

but the question is that-"are we(the floor members) complaining about being assassinated??
the answer is NO..

infact,we love being assassinated every Sunday.

inshort,we always look forward to seeing Sundays's assassination..

thank you..

Nothing like floor members in the church of God.
Anyone that doesn't consider being 'assassinated' is simply a member of hell fire from here!
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by chaloskyx: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
how about those that extort poor church goers in the name of offering and tithes by linking them to blessings etc what are they to be called my dear sir

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by extol1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chii59:
Don't be faster than your shadow.
it is a harmless request that maybe unless if you are married.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Ucee1999: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin.

but the question is that-"are we(the floor members) complaining about being assassinated??
the answer is NO..

thank you..

Says who? grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by NtiObaEneke(f): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
budaatum:

I see what you mean. It is not your eye that you should pluck out and cast from thee for your lack of control that made you sin but I that must be put in a hijab so you do not sin and be cast into hell fire.
The church too need to preach modesty and decency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by liveyourlife007(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
BigTableShaker:
hehehe.
Me I see em as "emi okukun" from the marine world.
Emi okunkun birimu birimu to deep gan
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Gbest90(m): 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This is a very fact
should be this is a fact... not a very fact.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by budaatum: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

The church too need to preach modesty and decency.
They can indeed "preach modesty and decency", but do note that they preach about stealing and adultery and that don't make me not steal or adulterate, so good luck with that.

They can of course put security at the door to turn me and my skirt away too, but thankfully I can take my skirt and my tithes down the road to a church that's more interested in the content of my heart than the length of my skirt.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Bluffly: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
BabaAgba79:

Why should you complain about the way people dress? Religious humans are always laughable! Just tell us that ur prick is standing whenever u see fine girls for church! Haba, leave our girls alone, spiritual rapists gbogbo! Look at mad women who are naked, are they too hired killers? grin grin grin
In other words we should consider them to be mad and mentally degraded. In that case we can call in the authority to come and take them over to the psychiatric.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by nosapre(m): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
SmartProf:
Those oloshos are mainly husslers, and they target churches with potentially rich dudes, and motivational preaching pastors. They shout and exclaim when not needed, just to attract cheap attention...for churches that people go round to give offerings, these babes cause hold up when dancing towards the offering box, and at the end of church, they take selfies around clean & expensive looking cars. Some of them who need more clients do join the ushering unit where they position the seat of any rich looking dude close to where they will be stationed, in order to allow such dude maximum examination of their assets. These 'hired assasins' don't joke with dancing steps...they will ensure u know they are well endowed & are a balanced diet in all bodily departments, especially if they are infront of u. Unfortunately for those who don't get a client to hook up with, after church they'll put back their high heel shoes in the bag, wear flat slippers and trek home in groups, while deliberating on the next church to attend that has rich dudes.

You must have been a victim to devil's advocate
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
budaatum:

They can indeed "preach modesty and decency", but do note that they preach about stealing and adultery and that don't make me not steal or adulterate, so good luck with that.

They can of course put security at the door to turn me and my skirt away too, but thankfully I can take my skirt and my tithes down the road to a church that's more interested in the content of my heart than the length of my skirt.
Does the punishment attached to crime in a country stop crime abruptly? If you take your tithe and skirt to another church, what does it change? A change of heart that can't affect your whole being? or don't you know the heart is the first call of every good and bad. If it should end in a change of heart then it should not be wrong if one walk into the street, a church plainly nacked. Or you think GOD dont know what he was doing when he had to cloth Adam and Eve even though their unclothedness was inconsequential as they were already husband and wife.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by successtutor(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
Last week, saw some identified oloso's in church. Check my signature if in Ibadan
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by NtiObaEneke(f): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
budaatum:

I thought you are male.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
budaatum:

If those pastors read their Bible they'd fix their evil roving eyes on God instead of on my dancing ass, but I guess when they get in front of God they can say my ass made them sin and hope God is fooled.
So that dancing ass is innocent. Must you dance that ass seductively in front them. Mind the lenght of skirt or dress you wear when dancing that ass or else you kill a lot of people
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by GoldHorse(m): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Awon (un)hired Assasin crews! grin grin grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by damosky12(m): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chii59:

Don't be faster than your shadow.

I think it's advantageous that he is plain.

Plain men aren't cunny.

He isn't faster than his shadow at all.

Just passing.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Zeroenochone(m): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
BabaAgba79:

Why should you complain about the way people dress? Religious humans are always laughable! Just tell us that ur prick is standing whenever u see fine girls for church! Haba, leave our girls alone, spiritual rapists gbogbo! Look at mad women who are naked, are they too hired killers? grin grin grin

So you're saying because mad women are naked, it's okay for sane people to be?
I kinda get your point but your example was just off
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Lovenaija4real: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
May God have mercy on you
Sonnobax15:
grin.

the answer is NO..

thank you..

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by izraeleezee(m): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
BabaAgba79:

After reading this, i discovered that it lack sense!
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
I thought true Born Again Christians have DEADENED their flesh {Colossians 3:5} so that nothing seductive could affect their sight {Matthew 5:28} are they going to remain inside their worship centers always? embarassed

So if they can't control their eyes within their place of worship where their hearts should be fixed on heavenly things, how are they going to deal with people who have no business with their God? undecided
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by Frankcallys(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chai... Na them

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by kareemkamil(m): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ishawuru, The G.O
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by coolhumble(m): 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
You no serious oh�

pyyxxaro:
Uncle Ishawuru cool

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by AbuAeesha: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
one of the few xtian clerics whose doctrines I respect their
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Quite True
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by africandollar: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

Why exactly would you want your excrement to smell like a delicacy, you interested in eating it??! undecided embarassed

Kai! Guy why you come finish me like dis now? grin The idea is not to 'smell' the shit while shitting it.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by bankulizer: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
khaykay15:
Gbam.
Don't off the mic sir because I don't know what it takes to dress decently.

I love your dressing. Wow, that's fascinating, yet, beautiful.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by budaatum: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

So that dancing ass is innocent. Must you dance that ass seductively in front them. Mind the lenght of skirt or dress you wear when dancing that ass or else you kill a lot of people
Mister, I'm absolutely certain you came to church to focus on God so stop assuming my joyful ass shaking is for the benefit of your sinful eyes.

If you die, its your sinful eyes that killed you and not me glorifying God with all my heart and soul and mind and my God given ass!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / Prophet Odumeje Holds Thanksgiving, Cash Harvest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.