Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church (28699 Views)

Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by FarmTech(m): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
khaykay15:

Thanks
If that is the way u dress, keep it up. Ladies of nowadays cannot do without exposing their laps or wearing body hugs. Worse still, many mothers dress their daughters like harlots. More worse is churches keeping quiet or supporting indirectly.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by budaatum: 12:33am On Sep 03, 2020
You are both funny. Instead of shoring up your defenses against satan with the power Christ imbues you with so you can resist temptation you'd both be asking satan to be nice and not tempt you.

Goodluck with that, is all I can say.

FarmTech:

If u cause others to sin, u are a sinner and if you don't repent, great punishment awaits u.
Matthew 13:41
the Son of Man will send out his angels to gather up out of his Kingdom all those who cause people to sin and all others who do evil things,
Matthew 18:6
but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
Romans 14:21
It is good not to eat meat or to drink wine, or to do anything by which your brother stumbles.
kingy1:

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works." (Revelation 2:20-23).
Good for you. But i will advice you to keep your erroneous message to yourself, and don't pass it to other weak minds. You can enjoy the hell you wish for. Have a nice day.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by FarmTech(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
budaatum:
You are both funny. Instead of shoring up your defenses against satan with the power Christ imbues you with so you can resist temptation you'd both be asking satan to be nice and not tempt you.

Goodluck with that, is all I can say.

You didn't read it. Read it:
If u cause others to sin, u are a sinner and if you don't repent, great punishment awaits u.
the Son of Man will send out his angels to gather up out of his Kingdom all those who cause people to sin and all others who do evil things,
Matthew 18:6
but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
Romans 14:21
It is good not to eat meat or to drink wine, or to do anything by which your brother stumbles.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by budaatum: 1:49am On Sep 04, 2020
FarmTech:

You didn't read it. Read it:
Thanks for letting me know you have decided my ass will make you put me in hell. Thing is, I only really care about God's judgement, and if God decides to punish me for glorifying God with the ass God gave me then so be it. I am God's, see, and I can live with God's decision. Your's though, I got to say I really don't care about because God told me not to fear people who can only harm my body. As for my soul, and my ass for that matter, you can't touch this, and you really should be doing something about your eyes instead of blaming my ass for their roving and sinning.

Oh, and p.s. Yes I am a sinner. It's why Jesus shed blood for my soul and my heart and my mind and my being and my sinning ass too.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by FarmTech(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2020
budaatum:

Thanks for letting me know you have decided my ass will make you put me in hell. Thing is, I only really care about God's judgement, and if God decides to punish me for glorifying God with the ass God gave me then so be it. I am God's, see, and I can live with God's decision. Your's though, I got to say I really don't care about because God told me not to fear people who can only harm my body. As for my soul, and my ass for that matter, you can't touch this, and you really should be doing something about your eyes instead of blaming my ass for their roving and sinning.

Oh, and p.s. Yes I am a sinner. It's why Jesus shed blood for my soul and my heart and my mind and my being and my sinning ass too.
U still haven't read it.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by budaatum: 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
FarmTech:

U still haven't read it.
You don't know buda. If you did know buda you would not quote "believe" verses at buda. Believe is what satan does and trembles.

Instead of concerning yourself with buda going to hell, you should be minding the forest in your own eyes so you don't stumble.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by IjebuWarrior: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
KevUnique:

Well, ma'am , just like the other guy praised you on your overall look and dressing in your profile photo, I commend you likewise. Yes, you look decent and beautiful. You see, forget all those things (silly things) you hear most Nairaland boys and men say when they see ladies who look indecent and lust after them. It is only a temporal lustful feeling. They never want to marry such a lady in the long run. May God give you His grace to keep it up. Please, don't ever be pressured to be like the flocks and lost ladies scattered all around us. You are unique and special amongst men and before God, and I am sure u already know this. God bless ya.

Bros... naturally fine ladies must be scarce in your domain ooo. Just imagine ur 'moves'
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by FarmTech(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
budaatum:

You don't know buda. If you did know buda you would not quote "believe" verses at buda. Believe is what satan does and trembles.

Instead of concerning yourself with buda going to hell, you should be minding the forest in your own eyes so you don't stumble.
I don't have any forest in my eyes. But like the sum of the commandment says, I love my fellow humans and I won't like them to fall into sin.
Take note of the bolded part below.
the Son of Man will send out his angels to gather up out of his Kingdom ALL THOSE WHO CAUSE PEOPLE to sin and all others who do evil things,
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by budaatum: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
FarmTech:

I don't have any forest in my eyes. But like the sum of the commandment says, I love my fellow humans and I won't like them to fall into sin.
Take note of the bolded part below.
the Son of Man will send out his angels to gather up out of his Kingdom ALL THOSE WHO CAUSE PEOPLE to sin and all others who do evil things,

He taught me also, and said unto me, "Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live. Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her. She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee".
[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+4%3A4-9&version=KJV]Proverbs 4:4-7[/url]

Those who began this thread are capable of taking responsibility for their own sins even if they don't for their lack of understanding, and those who can't should try harder because satan works night and day and very hard.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by FarmTech(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
budaatum:

He taught me also, and said unto me, "Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live. Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her. She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee".
[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+4%3A4-9&version=KJV]Proverbs 4:4-7[/url]

Those who began this thread are capable of taking responsibility for their own sins even if they don't for their lack of understanding, and those who can't should try harder because satan works night and day and very hard.
U don't get my point at all. If u lust after women u are a sinner. If a woman dresses like a prostitute she is a sinner. If anyone lead others into sin, he/she is a sinner and those people they misled are also sinning.
If a woman dresses modestly and men still lust after her, she is free from guilt. Only the lusters are sinning. So I don't defend half naked women and blame the men. I blame both and warn them to repent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by budaatum: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
FarmTech:

U don't get my point at all. If u lust after women u are a sinner. If a woman dresses like a prostitute she is a sinner. If anyone lead others into sin, he/she is a sinner and those people they misled are also sinning.
If a woman dresses modestly and men still lust after her, she is free from guilt. Only the lusters are sinning. So I don't defend half naked women and blame the men. I blame both and warn them to repent.
I do get your point FarmTech I just refuse to accept your understanding as one that I should adopt. Jesus did not say, "make her wear hijab". He said, "[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%205%3A29&version=ESV]pluck out that your eye that you can not seem to control from making you sin![/url]" Or did he not say so?

Just as God did not accept Adam's excuse that “[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%202%3A4-3%3A24&version=NIV]The woman you put here with me she gave me some fruit from the tree and I ate it"[/url], nor the woman's, “The serpent deceived me and I ate”, so shall God not accept your excuse that my skirt made you lust. It's about responsibility. If my skirt is sin I will burn in hell but that's no excuse for you to join me there.

My own point is, even if a woman is nakedly walking lustfully down the street, the lusting man should resist temptation because my skirt is like sin that lies at the door. Its desire is for you, but you should rule over it”.

Almighty Lord God, give FarmTech strenght to resist the temptation of my skirt, in Jesus Most Mighty Name please. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by FarmTech(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
budaatum:

I do get your point FarmTech I just refuse to accept your understanding as one that I should adopt. Jesus did not say, "make her wear hijab". He said, "[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%205%3A29&version=ESV]pluck out that your eye that you can not seem to control from making you sin![/url]" Or did he not say so?

Just as God did not accept Adam's excuse that “[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%202%3A4-3%3A24&version=NIV]The woman you put here with me she gave me some fruit from the tree and I ate it"[/url], nor the woman's, “The serpent deceived me and I ate”, so shall God not accept your excuse that my skirt made you lust. It's about responsibility. If my skirt is sin I will burn in hell but that's no excuse for you to join me there.

My own point is, even if a woman is nakedly walking lustfully down the street, the lusting man should resist temptation because my skirt is like sin that lies at the door. Its desire is for you, but you should rule over it”.

Almighty Lord God, give FarmTech strenght to resist the temptation of my skirt, in Jesus Most Mighty Name please. Amen.
Repent if u don't want to end up in hell. Immodesty is a sin. Lust is a sin. The immoral woman and her lusters are sinning. A word is enof for the wise.
ALL THOSE WHO CAUSE PEOPLE to sin
ALL THOSE WHO CAUSE PEOPLE to sin ...
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by aspiring44: 3:02am On Oct 19, 2020
inoki247:
Yes na true you're trying to assassinate the Holyspirit out of me shocked grin grinshocked shocked

Those that will fall into temptation will surely fall . Even without dressing seductively temptation is at the nooks and crannies.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church by budaatum: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2020
FarmTech:

Repent if u don't want to end up in hell. Immodesty is a sin. Lust is a sin. The immoral woman and her lusters are sinning. A word is enof for the wise.
ALL THOSE WHO CAUSE PEOPLE to sin ...
Did you miss the bit where I said I deserve the wages of my skirt?

Please concern yourself with the forest in your eyes and pluck them out so you can't see my ass in my skirt as I don't want you burning in hell with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / Prophet Odumeje Holds Thanksgiving, Cash Harvest (Video) / Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.