Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,546 members, 7,865,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari (28588 Views)

Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment / Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio / 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by Collins9156(m): 1:31am On Sep 02, 2020
Why not get loan from Tinubu, Fashola or Atiku.

Federal government can collect some money from Dangote.
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 02, 2020
pquaver:

You are the bigger fool. Why can I not compare is Dangote and atiku not running businesses? What Nigeria and China are doing is not business? Is there anywhere in the world where you take a loan and default without repercussion? Is America not taking loan from China? Is that kinda agreement not exist between banks and Dangote and atiku? Even in small idumota ndiigbo run their business do your loan and default? What do you think will happen if you don't pay? Only fraudster/pdp urchin are against this loans, because they are used government taking and squandering without repaying.. If you are deaf Nigeria has started repaying thiese loans already.. So what we need is a consistent president like Buhari..and we will repay.. Loans are part of business no Richman or successful business has made it without loans also no successful 1st World country is without debt.. So stop displaying your grand ignorance.. GRAND Fool.. Your Foolishness is precedes You.. You try to form smart but stupidity overshadows you.. Is China not in debt? Do you know how many countries owe China more than 20% of their GDP which one of them has China taken over? Ode trying to sound smart

You know why you are a fool? You don't read. Your foolishness stinks to high Heavens. Go and read those attached links or browse about China's debt trap diplomacy and stop fooling around.

Secondly, if you read, you should know that i am not against borrowing. The ones that have been borrowed, how far?

As at 2018, PMB has borrowed 23 trillion naira. This was as at 2018 o. Please can you list the projects going on in this country for which 23 trillion had been borrowed? And dude is still borrowing. He has borrowed more than all the past presidents combined. This is aside the Abacha loot that continually flows into this country.

And the fool is assuming I am igbo! Well, I know you come from a region that licks PMB's butthole because your brother is VP and with the assumption that the presidency will fall on you guys in 2023.

Continue to suffer and smile. grin

Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 02, 2020
pquaver:

You are the bigger fool. Why can I not compare is Dangote and atiku not running businesses? What Nigeria and China are doing is not business? Is there anywhere in the world where you take a loan and default without repercussion? Is America not taking loan from China? Is that kinda agreement not exist between banks and Dangote and atiku? Even in small idumota ndiigbo run their business do your loan and default? What do you think will happen if you don't pay? Only fraudster/pdp urchin are against this loans, because they are used government taking and squandering without repaying.. If you are deaf Nigeria has started repaying thiese loans already.. So what we need is a consistent president like Buhari..and we will repay.. Loans are part of business no Richman or successful business has made it without loans also no successful 1st World country is without debt.. So stop displaying your grand ignorance.. GRAND Fool.. Your Foolishness is precedes You.. You try to form smart but stupidity overshadows you.. Is China not in debt? Do you know how many countries owe China more than 20% of their GDP which one of them has China taken over? Ode trying to sound smart

Lastly, to show you how dumb you are. When Nigeria received more than $300 million dollars as part of Abacha recovered loot from Switzerland, the government told us that the money would be shared to poor Nigerians (I guess you are one of the poor Nigerians that have received the money).

You know what? The same PMB wrote the national assembly few weeks later requesting to borrow $322 million dollars for infrastructural development.

You collected free $300 million dollars, you didn't use it for infrastructural development. Then you requested to borrow $322 million dollars to build infrastructures. E be like say na only borrowed money dey sweet to build infrastructures!

Lol. Remain online defending PMB. Na suffer go kill you! Una never see anything grin

Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by Vulcan24(m): 1:59am On Sep 02, 2020
Nigerians still don't think they made a blunder votinging PMB

Atiku would have been a better candidate, they never noticed that all the problems apart from security faced by this administration are Atikus best capacities

Foolish Nigerians.... They never think
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by pquaver(m): 4:34am On Sep 02, 2020
Meninmen:

Lastly, to show you how dumb you are. When Nigeria received more than $300 million dollars as part of Abacha recovered loot from Switzerland, the government told us that the money would be shared to poor Nigerians (I guess you are one of the poor Nigerians that have received the money).

You know what? The same PMB wrote the national assembly few weeks later requesting to borrow $322 million dollars for infrastructural development.

You collected free $300 million dollars, you didn't use it for infrastructural development. Then you requested to borrow $322 million dollars to build infrastructures. E be like say na only borrowed money dey sweet to build infrastructures!

Lol. Remain online defending PMB. Na suffer go kill you! Una never see anything grin

Even God cannot save you from stupidity and foolishness.. It seems your stupidity dey update itself.. Infact you are running on Foolishness 12.0 2020 version full updated and upgraded.. If not you will not be shifting goal post in an intelligent conversation like this, so the only reason that is happening is because you are not just a stark illiterate but just plain stupid.. If not you would have know that the repatriated money was assigned a purpose only agreed to by the repatriating countries.. Of which coming to think of it so all this infrastructure this government is building should all be built will $322 million only.. This is exactly why Nigeria is were it is today because your opinion only show you are a pdp supporter.. A supporter of a government who did most of the borrowing you are complaining about and actually had nothing on ground to show for it.. Only paper drawings everywhere.. They borrow billions bring out 300 million and share the rest. why will they now understand what it takes to build infrastructure? You guys can't because you lack the knowledge and experience.. By the way i am sure everyone knows they people who have been complaining of hunger and all.. It is you and other pdp urchins that have been complaining of hunger... You have no job and refuse to do something meaningful with your life.. You think Nigeria will go back to that your government of sharing national funds? Just know that the hunger that is dealing with you now is still in nursery school but intends heading to the university.. I am OK n not complaining.. I do not regret and will not regret voting PMB.. If you don't like it.. In the east the Niger is close to you.. You can easily jump in and end your miserable life.. Your immediate environment will thank God for a life well ended.. Anuofia
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by pquaver(m): 4:38am On Sep 02, 2020
Vulcan24:

Atiku would have been a better candidate, they never noticed that all the problems apart from security faced by this administration are Atikus best capacities

Mr Best Thinker.. Only u get sense.. People like you think you know more than others.. Nigerians have made a decision which is better than the last 16 years of which you believe was heaven on earth.. If you don't like this Nigeria relocate to Ghana asap
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by Nobody: 4:58am On Sep 02, 2020
pquaver:

Even God cannot save you from stupidity and foolishness.. It seems your stupidity dey update itself.. Infact you are running on Foolishness 12.0 2020 version full updated and upgraded.. If not you will not be shifting goal post in an intelligent conversation like this, so the only reason that is happening is because you are not just a stark illiterate but just plain stupid.. If not you would have know that the repatriated money was assigned a purpose only agreed to by the repatriating countries.. Of which coming to think of it so all this infrastructure this government is building should all be built will $322 million only.. This is exactly why Nigeria is were it is today because your opinion only show you are a pdp supporter.. A supporter of a government who did most of the borrowing you are complaining about and actually had nothing on ground to show for it.. Only paper drawings everywhere.. They borrow billions bring out 300 million and share the rest. why will they now understand what it takes to build infrastructure? You guys can't because you lack the knowledge and experience.. By the way i am sure everyone knows they people who have been complaining of hunger and all.. It is you and other pdp urchins that have been complaining of hunger... You have no job and refuse to do something meaningful with your life.. You think Nigeria will go back to that your government of sharing national funds? Just know that the hunger that is dealing with you now is still in nursery school but intends heading to the university.. I am OK n not complaining.. I do not regret and will not regret voting PMB.. If you don't like it.. In the east the Niger is close to you.. You can easily jump in and end your miserable life.. Your immediate environment will thank God for a life well ended.. Anuofia

Lol. High grade Zombie. You have have never showed any proof to back up your claims. Just making false statements like a wasted zombie.

So, the govt of Switzerland signed an agreement with FG to share $300 million dollars to poor Nigerians before they can release the Abacha loot to Nigeria? Lol! The greatest fool I have encountered on this platform!

You said if $322 millions dollars will be enough to build all these infrastructures development the FG is currently building. Lol. Which infrastructures. Do you know that in PMB's first term, a popular figure dropped a certain amount for anybody to list a project initiated and completed by PMB, no body could list any project.

Okay, now I want to really know. I know there is the lagos - Ibadan railway line , I think Lagos- Calabar railway line ( I think these are projects started under GEJ, not sure though). Please, can you list other major infrastructure currently being built. Mind you, 20 trillion naira has been borrowed o as at 2018.

As for hunger killing me, LOL. Send me your account number let me transfer some money to you. I have a well paid Job (well paid, I repeat). I will leave like that!

I'm analysing the current state of the nation, the fool is talking about him not regretting voting PMB. Who is telling you to regret voting Buhari?

You said if I think Nigeria will go back to sharing funds. Lol. First of all, I'm not a member of any political party. If GEJ shared funds, it didn't get to me. If PMB is sharing funds, it will not get to me. I actually don't need it. It's people like you that need it. Election will soon come so you can collect your 2k or 3k to vote. Just manage for now! He said he is okay. He is not complaining grin. Send me your account number. I'm serious though!

Now, you brought up the issue of sharing funds by the past govt. So this govt is not sharing funds?

Zombies like you can't see the monumental corruption going on under "Mr integrity ". Even if PMB kills your mother, you will say it was because your mother deserves it. I know una na.

1 Like

Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by pquaver(m): 5:05am On Sep 02, 2020
Meninmen:

You know why you are a fool? You don't read. Your foolishness stinks to high Heavens. Go and read those attached links or browse about China's debt trap diplomacy and stop fooling around.

Secondly, if you read, you should know that i am not against borrowing. The ones that have been borrowed, how far?

As at 2018, PMB has borrowed 23 trillion naira. This was as at 2018 o. Please can you list the projects going on in this country for which 23 trillion had been borrowed? And dude is still borrowing. He has borrowed more than all the past presidents combined. This is aside the Abacha loot that continually flows into this country.

And the fool is assuming I am igbo! Well, I know you come from a region that licks PMB's butthole because your brother is VP and with the assumption that the presidency will fall on you guys in 2023.
Stopshowing your stupidity N-power,
Continue to suffer and smile. grin
. My friend I am not assuming. You are igbo and so am I. Stop denying your father.. Factory fitted stupidity is the worse thing to ever happen to a person.. Even Wisdom will become foolish if it meets you.. 23 Trillion of which more than half was borrowed by pdp.. Atleast Buhari borrow and we see live projects.. The people you are rooting, their is to squander the money..
N-power, trader money are all confirmed projects with people who can testify of being beneficiaries of which some are from your household.. Whether waste or not is better than it bring shared like Jonathan shared the one he received with his gang of thieves. Again inform yourself.. The repatriation had conditions attached to it.. I won't reply you daftness again before you infect me with it.
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by pquaver(m): 5:08am On Sep 02, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. High grade Zombie. You have have never showed any proof to back up your claims. Just making false statements like a wasted zombie.

So, the govt of Switzerland signed an agreement with FG to share $300 million dollars to poor Nigerians before they can release the Abacha loot to Nigeria? Lol! The greatest fool I have encountered on this platform!

You said if $322 millions dollars will be enough to build all these infrastructures development the FG is currently building. Lol. Which infrastructures. Do you know that in PMB's first term, a popular figure dropped a certain amount for anybody to list a project initiated and completed by PMB, no body could list any project.

Okay, now I want to really know. I know there is the lagos - Ibadan railway line , I think Lagos- Calabar railway line ( I think these are projects started under GEJ, not sure though). Please, can you list other major infrastructure currently being built. Mind you, 20 trillion naira has been borrowed o as at 2018.

As for hunger killing me, LOL. Send me your account number let me transfer some money to you. I have a well paid Job (well paid, I repeat). I will leave like that!

I'm analysing the current state of the nation, the fool is talking about him not regretting voting PMB. Who is telling you to regret voting Buhari?

You said if I think Nigeria will go back to sharing funds. Lol. First of all, I'm not a member of any political party. If GEJ shared funds, it didn't get to me. If PMB is sharing funds, it will not get to me. I actually don't need it. It's people like you that need it. Election will soon come so you can collect your 2k or 3k to vote. Just manage for now! He said he is okay. He is not complaining grin. Send me your account number. I'm serious though!

Now, you brought up the issue of sharing funds by the past govt. So this govt is not sharing funds?

Zombies like you can't see the monumental corruption going on under "Mr integrity ". Even if PMB kills your mother, you will say it was because your mother deserves it. I know una na.

2nd Niger Bridge is your money being used?
The dams, the airports, the seaports, the dredings, inland ports etc oga I won't do your assignment for you hon and inform yourself. You are the one crying not me.. Do we already know who needs the 500 naira election money..
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 02, 2020
pquaver:

2nd Niger Bridge is your money being used?
The dams, the airports, the seaports, the dredings, inland ports etc oga I won't do your assignment for you hon and inform yourself. You are the one crying not me.. Do we already know who needs the 500 naira election money..

Lol. Which dams? Which airports? Which seaports? I nor fit laugh. I guess all these projects are going on in your father's parlour. Lol
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 02, 2020
pquaver:
. My friend I am not assuming. You are igbo and so am I. Stop denying your father.. Factory fitted stupidity is the worse thing to ever happen to a person.. Even Wisdom will become foolish if it meets you.. 23 Trillion of which more than half was borrowed by pdp.. Atleast Buhari borrow and we see live projects.. The people you are rooting, their is to squander the money..
N-power, trader money are all confirmed projects with people who can testify of being beneficiaries of which some are from your household.. Whether waste or not is better than it bring shared like Jonathan shared the one he received with his gang of thieves. Again inform yourself.. The repatriation had conditions attached to it.. I won't reply you daftness again before you infect me with it.

Lol. I'm a proud son of the Niger Delta. To Zombies like you, everyone who criticizes PMB is an Igbo. Lol. I'm not surprised. I recently got to know the meaning of "Afonja". So like I said before, continue to suffer and smile.

As for PDP stealing money. I'm not defending PDP. I'm not depending GEJ. I only opened your eyes to the massive corruption going on under " Mr integrity". I did same under GEJ and I will do same under PMB. If PMB Is your god, he is not mine.

Is it true your god is still paying fuel subsidy (is he still the Minister of petroleum resources?). I thought he said fuel subsidy was a scam and he didn't know why the past govt was paying subsidy.

According to Transparency international, Nigeria is now more corrupt under PMB than under the past govt.

What of the ikoyi billions? MTN bribery to reduce their fines. What of NNPC, CBN, NDDC Etc.
What of millions of Naira that they said have been used to feed school children (children that are at home)
High grade Zombie (HGZ)

Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by Pinkybush: 6:32am On Sep 02, 2020
morgstreme:

Who is this useless fool putting up this GIBBERISH
Go and ask the parents of this useless boi who ask this useless question. A check will reveal that you are more than 40yrs, but still allowing your sense to be use by your village witches as a ball.
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by Pinkybush: 7:11am On Sep 02, 2020
pquaver:

Mr Best Thinker.. Only u get sense.. People like you think you know more than others.. Nigerians have made a decision which is better than the last 16 years of which you believe was heaven on earth.. If you don't like this Nigeria relocate to Ghana asap
At what age will you stop being foolish? Even a 5yr old child will understand the negative impact of buhari's excess loan business and why Atiku is so concerned, but at your old age, you rather donate your brain and senses to your village witches to use as a football instead of you using for a better purpose.
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by pquaver(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2020
Pinkybush:
At what age will you stop being foolish? Even a 5yr old child will understand the negative impact of buhari's excess loan business and why Atiku is so concerned, but at your old age, you rather donate your brain and senses to your village witches to use as a football instead of you using for a better purpose.
Atiku is concerned because Buhari is killing share the money kind of Government and that is exactly why you are crying.. Foolish child.. I have told you to go get a job.. Atiku should go and pay his own loans and taxes first before complaining about Nigeria..
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by pquaver(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. Which dams? Which airports? Which seaports? I nor fit laugh. I guess all these projects are going on in your father's parlour. Lol

People like you can not see it because you hate dams, you hate seaports and you hate airports..
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by morgstreme: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2020
Pinkybush:
Go and ask the parents of this useless boi who ask this useless question. A check will reveal that you are more than 40yrs, but still allowing your sense to be use by your village witches as a ball.

A check will reveal that you either a "Village-Brought up" Miscreant or were a village dwelling Mongrel..

You sound so local that it can almost be physically touched..

Local Dingbat!
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by morgstreme: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2020
Pinkybush:

Your WRETCHED illiterate late father was not qualified/fit enough to lace my shoes..
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
pquaver:

People like you can not see it because you hate dams, you hate seaports and you hate airports..

Lol. Are the dams, airports, seaports in heaven? I don't know where this govt arr building these things. Just mention a state where these things are being built
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by dalass(f): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lipscomb:
I don't know why the government is borrowing money every time. Are we not making any money at all.

Before corona era, they were borrowing... This covid era where they copied other nations to lockdown their economy, though it wasn't pandemic here has further given them the boldness to borrow... I heard they even borrowed food from ECOWAS!

Good thing Atiku wrote them. Obj too should write one and Soyinka, so our NA won't finish our present and future with unreasonable borrowing
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by Mylove55(f): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Dmano:
He who goes a borrowing goes a borrowing. When will Nigeria lend to other Nations
almighty US still borrow,
when will almighty US lend to other nations.

pls also take note that Nigeria also lend to other African countries
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by Mylove55(f): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. Are the dams, airports, seaports in heaven? I don't know where this govt arr building these things. Just mention a state where these things are being built
search this forum or ask Google,
because you're always blind to the infrastructural development of buhari due to your hatred.
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by Okoroawusa: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Where are the Atikulators?
How 2023 go be?
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by Okoroawusa: 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Vulcan24:

U really hate this country
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by Vulcan24(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
pquaver:

Goan cook indomie jooor!
Wetin u sabi
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by Vulcan24(m): 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:

U really hate this country

This administration is going both ways
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mylove55:
search this forum or ask Google,
because you're always blind to the infrastructural development of buhari due to your hatred.

Lol. Remember that the conversation is not that NO project has been executed. Even if a zombie is a president, he will do something. As worse as Abacha, he did something.

The only issue is why borrow 20 trillion naira as at 2018 and the projects you claim you are building do not commensurate with the money you have borrowed. This is aside the revenues generated by the country.
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by pquaver(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Vulcan24:

Goan cook indomie jooor!
Wetin u sabi

You Don chop today? Buhari wicked ooo see as a reduce you to online urchon
Re: Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari by pquaver(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Where are the Atikulators?

How 2023 go be?

All the atikulator are the ones condemning the loan na... Their Atithiefku crook is in debt ooo.. Apart from public funds he kolobi while in office his company still borrowed and have not paid their debts uptil now.. He borrowed for his company to survive but the Cameroonian doesn't want Nigeria to borrow to survive and some urchins want to force the Dunce and selfish crook on us.. E no. Go ever happen.. Instead Nigerian the patriotic ones will vote for dead body instead of him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yawi Modu: Soldiers Apprehend High Profile Boko Haram Terrorist / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya / Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.