Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

The gods Spotted Seeking For Kpekus As He Requested For Her Number(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The gods Spotted Seeking For Kpekus As He Requested For Her Number(video) (578 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next / 18+SEXCHAT: He Requested For My Nudes & I Sent Him My Hottest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The gods Spotted Seeking For Kpekus As He Requested For Her Number(video) by Newswire: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2020
A masquerade has been spotted shooting his shot in a video which went viral after being shared online.

In the viral video, the masquerade who was seen asking the girl for her number also made her dial it to be certain she gave him the right one. He went on to ask her if she is on Whatsapp.

Here is the viral video below; https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/09/masquerade-spotted-asking-beautiful.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Laycon And Nengi Romantic In Truth Or Dare Game (video) / A Woman Has Died After She Slipped And Fell While Posing For Photos During A Dat / Low Self Esteem By Average Looking Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.