Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

18 Years Old Boy Flaunts His Two Girlfriends As He Encourages Polygamy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Years Old Boy Flaunts His Two Girlfriends As He Encourages Polygamy. (437 Views)

Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) / Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral / Teenage Boy Flaunts Two Girlfriends, Made Them Kiss Each Other In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18 Years Old Boy Flaunts His Two Girlfriends As He Encourages Polygamy. by CompassGist: 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
A teenager over the weekend  has flaunted his two girlfriends. In the viral photos, he was passionately kissing the girls to send a clear and strong message that the girls are seriously in love with him.

The photos have created lots of mixed feelings and reactins from social media users, the girls were also seen kissing each other in the photos which suggest that might be bi-sexual.

*Read More:* https://compassgist.com/funny-18-years-old-boy-flaunts-his-two-girlfriends-as-he-encourages-polygamy/
Re: 18 Years Old Boy Flaunts His Two Girlfriends As He Encourages Polygamy. by IKBARUTEN11(m): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hulala

He has really made his family proud

Others dy flaunt achievements, this 11 dy flaunt infantry stupidity

(1) (Reply)

Video#i Don't Cook, I Don't Clean, Offset Call His Wife A Liar / I Want To Leave Nigeria For The USA. / I Beg You To Watch This Before You Rush Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.