Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage (7049 Views)

Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom / Financial Missteps That Could Ruin Your Marriage / 7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by bukatyne(f): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2020
jornwhite:

Nah ! i listen more to the body language, am not a fan of what she says.
For instance, you guys cuddle up n as a man you make moves then she say "NO" buh in that same position she is grinding her ass to your dick. or she says "NO" buh somehow are breast keeps brushing your bicep unintentional tho grin .. t
i won't want to share somethings cos people would get me wrong ... most times i bank on body language receptions i get, paid off so far.

You are not married to these women.

If they say no while still grinding or brushing you, tell them to either say yes or go out of your house/room.

Be assertive.
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by bukatyne(f): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

He should. He raised me.

It is more of a personality thing.
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by mariahAngel(f): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2020
RightsToReject:

Calm down, fair-minded lady. I've been laughing as I see you continually misconstrue some people's words in this thread and have also mistaken most descriptive opinions for normative of the contributors.

Well, that happens when I refuse to give in to defeat and having fun in the process grin

1 Like

Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by bukatyne(f): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2020
crackhaus:

Lol, good one... grin

Same way there's no mention of the word 'Apple' in the garden.

Abi o.
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by angelfallz(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2020
bukatyne:

The redpill is anti-marriage.

You cannot maintain the frame required in a marriage long relationship.

Do you know that some people claim the Bible is red pill? undecided

Red Pill is not the first ideology to teach such relationships between men and women.

You cannot maintain the frame required in a marriage long relationship.
you have it wrong again. being a dominant/alpha male is a mindset and a lifestyle, you can't fake it or pretend.
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by descarado: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2020
bukatyne:

I was just teasing angry

I don't do Telemundo, they know nothing about love. angry

I don't know why people think slow people in love triangles are fun or a depiction of love.

When you talk Turkish movies where the resistance to love is parents, class or health challenges, I am there.

On a serious note, I think there are some languages that are romantic than others. They have richer vocabulary and more expressive.
Now this shocked

You love Turkish dramas?
I'm an addict. Presently following bay yanlis. The lead guy is kiss kiss kiss kiss. The guy is more popular than most Hollywood dudes and has made Turkish series gain widespread international recognition.
Don't understand why people watch telemundo actually. I rather watch Nigerian movies.

1 Like

Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by descarado: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2020
Interesting topic grin
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by bukatyne(f): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2020
descarado:

Now this shocked

You love Turkish dramas?
I'm an addict. Presently following bay yanlis. The lead guy is kiss kiss kiss kiss. The guy is more popular than most Hollywood dudes and has made Turkish series gain widespread international recognition.
Don't understand why people watch telemundo actually. I rather watch Nigerian movies.

I am not much of a series person, I rather do movies and move on.

They are fine, fresh, no to much make up, no too much sex, natural flow and polarity between the man and woman, no PC...

Those people are a breath of fresh air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcY56CT36cI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysk5hQOxm9U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm_nfeioDAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFjqERfKUuk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsLlkxS4i8o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1tMlw5I7sA

Ati be be lo.
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by efosky1246(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2020
backbone503:
The alpha male is not a macho man. He is one, in whom the male and female energies are harmoniously balanced. The male who is strong, yet kind. Confident, but humble. Powerful, but tempered and calm. Firm, yet highly flexible.

Sometimes, a better way of showing how powerful you're is by not showing it (at least, in the manner expected of you).

Not necessarily alpha. But definitely the way of the superior man cool
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by bukatyne(f): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2020
descarado:
Interesting topic grin

What interests you?
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by mariahAngel(f): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2020
descarado:

Now this shocked

You love Turkish dramas?

Telemundo is hardly about romantic series. It is more about drama. Intriguing and unpredictable dramas. No real protagonists. Anybody can die.

If you want to know more about how the drug cartels operate in the latina world from Mexico to Colombia, then telemundo it is for you. They're very expensive to make too.

I laugh when some guys say things like "stop watching soap operas" grin
If only they know the kind of information they're depriving themselves....

The easiest way to know about different people, their cultures, foods, languages, currencies, fashions, lifestyles, and their way of life in general without traveling the world is through their series.
Mindset is everything.
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by jornwhite: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2020
bukatyne:

You are not married to these women.

If they say no while still grinding or brushing you, tell them to either say yes or go out of your house/room.

Be assertive.

It not a question of me asking, it a matter of women are not raised or trained to say "YES" cos she as been raised to believe a "NO" keeps are pride and a "YES" makes her a LovePeddler.
So overtime women pass on a "YES" with body language which is save when sex is concern, not everyone can decode it, which is why women lure around experienced males more.
The word assertive comes to play when i want her to do somethingelse for me not related to sex. Hope you knw you're about contradicting your post.
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by bukatyne(f): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

Telemundo is hardly about romantic series. It is more about drama. Intriguing and unpredictable dramas. No real protagonists. Anybody can die.

If you want to know more about how the drug cartels operate in the latina world from Mexico to Colombia, then telemundo it is for you.

The easiest way to know about different people, their cultures, foods, languages, currencies, fashions, lifestyles, and their way of life in general without traveling the world is through their series.
Mindset is everything.

This makes sense, I never saw the romantic part of it.

Books, blogs, movies and series take you round the world without leaving your house.
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by mariahAngel(f): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
bukatyne:

This makes sense, I never saw the romantic part of it.

Books, blogs, movies and series take you round the world without leaving your house.

Romantic stories take time to build, in which you'd have to carry your audience along. Telemundo don't have the patience for it.

The lead male and female can meet and have sex on the very first day. We move. No time. grin
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by bukatyne(f): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

Romantic stories take time to build, in which you'd have to carry your audience along. Telemundo don't have the patience for it.

The lead male and female can meet and have sex on the very first day. We move. No time. grin

Are you serious?

I never knew they have sex in Telemundo; at least not that way.

Toor.
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by mariahAngel(f): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
bukatyne:

Are you serious?

I never knew they have sex in Telemundo; at least not that way.

Toor.

Of course, they do.
I mean, what is a latina series without sex. It is big part of them, which they don't deny.
Unlike the pretentious Indians, Philippines, Koreans...and I'm sure the Turkish too

The Indians are the most annoying...with their sarees like they're the most decent grin
Their way of kissing is staring deep into each others eyes for longer than necessary as their, while a mysterious breeze blows through their hair as their music plays, which is more uncomfortable and annoying for the audience to watch. Kuku kee me grin
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by bukatyne(f): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

Of course, they do.
I mean, what is a latina series without sex. It is big part of them, which they don't deny.
Unlike the pretentious Indians, Philippines, Koreans...and I'm sure the Turkish too

The Indians are the most annoying...with their sarees like they're the most decent grin
Their way of kissing is staring deep into each others eyes for longer than necessary, while a mysterious breeze blows through their hair which is more uncomfortable and annoying for the audience to watch. Kuku kee me grin

Toor.

Thanks for the schooling on Telemundo series.

A little romance for the attraction to build before sex makes it move from a one-night stand to love making.

Have you watched 365 Days?
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by descarado: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

If you want to know more about how the drug cartels operate in the latina world from Mexico to Colombia, then telemundo it is for you. They're very expensive to make too.

Mindset is everything.
Is telemundo not that Indian series we have on dstv?
That's what I always have in mind anytime I hear telemundo. If it means drama/ series, then my apologies.
I just hate Indian dramas.

Yeah, I'm s strictly series person. I learn about people's way of life through their series.
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by mariahAngel(f): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
bukatyne:

Toor.

Thanks for the schooling on Telemundo series.

A little romance for the attraction to build before sex makes it move from a one-night stand to love making.
They're more about the main story with some romance to it...which isn't romantic in true sense

Have you watched 365 Days?

No. What country?
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by descarado: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
bukatyne:

I am not much of a series person, I rather do movies and move on.

They are fine, fresh, no to much make up, no too much sex, natural flow and polarity between the man and woman, no PC...

Those people are a breath of fresh air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcY56CT36cI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysk5hQOxm9U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm_nfeioDAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFjqERfKUuk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsLlkxS4i8o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1tMlw5I7sA

Ati be be lo.

Try and watch their series. Movies don't tell you anything about the people, culture and cuisine etc. I can tell you a lot about south korea yet I haven't been there. I can u understand and speak few of their language too. So also Turkey.
So much to learn.
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by mariahAngel(f): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
descarado:

Is telemundo not that Indian series we have on dstv?
That's what I always have in mind anytime I hear telemundo. If it means drama/ series, then my apologies.
I just hate Indian dramas.

Yeah, I'm s strictly series person. I learn about people's way of life through their series.

That's probably Zee world. I learnt about the Indian culture from there at least.
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by bukatyne(f): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

They're more about the main story with some romance to it...which isn't romantic in true sense

No. What country?

Polish
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by bukatyne(f): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
descarado:

Try and watch their series. Movies don't tell you anything about the people, culture and cuisine etc. I can tell you a lot about south korea yet I haven't been there. I can u understand and speak few of their language too. So also Turkey.
So much to learn.

I don't have that patience and time for series.

I rather binge on a movie and move on.

I have never finished a series before. I really like Ghost in power yet didn't go past season 2.

Even GOT I was crazy about, I stopped at season three thereabout.
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by descarado: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
bukatyne:

What interests you?
A lot. And the conversation very matured and engaging. Nothing more to add kiss

How are u and family?
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by mariahAngel(f): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
bukatyne:

I have never finished a series before. I really like Ghost in power yet didn't go past season 2.

Series will give you something to look forward to, while you slowly digest and store information.
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by descarado: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
bukatyne:

U will love series if u follow then as they are released weekly. The anticipation is adrenaline inducing cheesy

Movie scratches the surface. U see a babe in the morning and fall in love in the afternoon cheesy and then elope or marry in the evening.
If u want to learn a lot about countries, just watch their series.
See how popular black panther was, yet I didn't watch up to 10 minutes.
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by descarado: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

Series will give you something to look forward to, while you slowly digest and store information.
Tell her kiss

1 Like

Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by bukatyne(f): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Conspiracy to watch series grin

I haff heard. cheesy
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by bukatyne(f): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
descarado:

A lot. And the conversation very matured and engaging. Nothing more to add kiss

How are u and family?

Thank you.

We are great, thanks

And at your end?
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by mariahAngel(f): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
bukatyne:
Conspiracy to watch series grin

I haff heard. cheesy

Watch one of my favourites of all time
A Filipino series: Be Careful With My Heart

You're going to need patience as the story builds but you're going to learn a lot about Philippines and enjoy it.
Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by descarado: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
bukatyne:

Thank you.

We are great, thanks

And at your end?
kiss kiss kiss
All good.
Thank u

1 Like

Re: Dominant Husband: 10 Ways To Be The Alpha In Your Marriage by bukatyne(f): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

Watch one of my favourites of all time
A Filipino series: Be Careful With My Heart

You're going to need patience as the story builds but you're going to learn a lot about Philippines and enjoy it.

Yes ma cheesy

Where can I get it from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls Advise.my Wife Is Making Me Sick. / Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message / My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.