Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) (60569 Views)

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta / Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by JordanMichael(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
majole:
That is part of the corruption. Where did he get a 3 bedroom to give? Is it legal? Nigeria & Cirruotion na 5 & 6.
Who is this dumb ass again?
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by Deborah98(f): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
That's commendable,nice one and more of it we pray cheesy
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by psalmuelwater(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
Farki:

You are correct I know of retired servicemen who didn't have anything left after retirement but the clothes on their backs and government issued housing.

At the same time the US cares for most but does not care for every retired soldier. Many are homeless, disabled and without benefits, unemployed/unemployable or addicts with severe mental illnesses.
Please educate me.
Disabled while in service and no benefit?
Can a governor eject a retired soldier over there?
I think the US citizens respects and cares for their armed forces, maybe I'm wrong?
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Abdulazeez99:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363252/evicted-85-year-old-retired-soldier-gets-new-apartment-photo/

Any serving soldier who reads this terrible story will likely panic and zero his mind on illegal activity like robbery or kidnapping.

Seriously, Nigeria has to make honesty an attractive course of action for its regular citizen, otherwise this society will never grow
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by jrusky(m): 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
longetivity:
God will shame our enemies

Say God shame Hell Rufall and God go still shame him more more.

He is a short man and as being said often time that Short men are Devil Hell Rufall and Oshio proof it correct.
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by RPG2020(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Na scam no pictures of the building
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by evans4luv: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Stop this public show if ignorance , the internet never forgets, your children may find this some day and be ashamed of you.

The army has provision for welfare....

Acquire knowledge you need it

Also learn to care and respect your elders, the man is a veteran, he served his country
thanks for speaking sense into the drunk empty skull of the motherfucker

1 Like

Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by mechanics(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
This is great, kudos to the chief of army staff, the service of the old man to the nation was not in vain at all, he's still looking agile at 85, I wish him long life.
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by Ezmans: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Honduras01:
3 bedrooms fa! shocked

God will shame your enemies!

If u said Amen, GATHER HERE!
wicked from Abuja to kaduna, still wicked
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by bizzibodi(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hell Rufai own is to demolish,evict people from their home.even d devil is benevolent compare to hell rufai
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by foreverfavoured(f): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nice gesture...

1 Like

Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Stop this public show if ignorance , the internet never forgets, your children may find this some day and be ashamed of you.

Also learn to care and respect your elders, the man is a veteran, he served his country

no mind the mumu
his level of stupidity is very matured

1 Like

Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by Nasrothschild(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by Bahamas95(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Judolisco:
Kudos to the coas, pls let dis be a lesson to all of us especially if u are earning big.. Build a house start now
It's not just about building a house. Pray against the forces of darkness after building it. The prayer point should be.........

My father, my father! Any dwarf agent of darkness sent from the pit of hell to demolish my building and render me and my family homeless die by fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by Dedetwo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
This is open indicted of Nigeria and its armed forces. A retired soldier cannot pay his bill and evicted. This silly gesture by Burantashi is a dumb joke and attempt to deflect responsibility of the silly country called Nigeria.
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by owila4luv(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
El-Rufai Is A Wicked And Heartless Being And Not Fit for Leadership position. #dwarf
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by Richie2314: 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hellrufia God just shame you
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by kolade560: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
The new NBA hell rufai butt lickers won't condemn this, its only when that imp is sidelined they will come out and rant stupidly
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by frankfrank(m): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
You will be shock, numbers of Nigeria top Military Officers (even military officers of foreign countries) he must have trained. Warrant Officers (WO), with their Big non functioning wrist watches.
Get level die.
Congratulations Papa.
Old soja never die
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by AssistantJesus1: 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
[i][/i]God no go shame us
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by BigIyanga: 12:05am On Sep 02, 2020
But he take abuse civilian Nigerians when he was in active service. Getting a taste of their medicine. All Naija security forces must collect injustice they dished out to Nigerians in their retirement.. Govt must owe them pension and gratuity after retirement
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by mexbee1(m): 12:22am On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by passiveincome01: 12:23am On Sep 02, 2020
for real
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by Almustee(m): 12:27am On Sep 02, 2020
That means you don't know elrufai
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by Almustee(m): 12:27am On Sep 02, 2020
daddytime:
I pity El-Rufai.

I'm very sure he wouldn't have treated this veteran with so much disregard and disdain if his name was Fulfude or Abdul- tainted.

God dey sha
That means you don't know elrufai
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by Absoj(m): 3:06am On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=majole post=93469762]That is part of the corruption. Where did he get a 3 bedroom to give? Is it legal? Nigeria & Cirruotion na 5 & 6.[/quote
Just read what you wrote again.
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by Absoj(m): 3:08am On Sep 02, 2020
Dedetwo:
This is open indicted of Nigeria and its armed forces. A retired soldier cannot pay his bill and evicted. This silly gesture by Burantashi is a dumb joke and attempt to deflect responsibility of the silly country called Nigeria.
Mehn..Was anything mentioned about his inability to pay bills?
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 5:34am On Sep 02, 2020
Abdulazeez99:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363252/evicted-85-year-old-retired-soldier-gets-new-apartment-photo/

IgbereTV it is imperative to always try and give an insight into the previous story that eventually develops the present one.
The story is incomplete without you telling your audience/readers why he was evicted as you have stated who evicted him.

That is one of many online journalism ethics.
Research on this yourself, check online medium of TV Stations and even standard blogs both local and most especially Western media.
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by shegzydave(m): 6:19am On Sep 02, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

God bless you for this reply bro some people are just so daft, they dont think before they type or speak out,

1 Like

Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by letitrainnow(m): 7:17am On Sep 02, 2020
God's favor.
Re: Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) by Honeywhyte1: 7:20am On Sep 02, 2020
Honduras01:
3 bedrooms fa! shocked

God will shame your enemies!

If u said Amen, GATHER HERE!
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees / Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens / Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.