Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (689 Views)

I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2020

2 Likes

Re: ... by Gang90: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Johnbestman:
AM SCARED OF THIS THING CALLED MARRIAGE, CAN I REALY STICK TO 1 WOMAN. SOON NOW DE WILL START ASKING OR TELLING ME TO GET MARRIED. ABOBI DIS TIN GET AS E B..
No you can't
Re: ... by blackpanthar: 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Johnbestman:
AM SCARED OF THIS THING CALLED MARRIAGE, CAN I REALY STICK TO 1 WOMAN. SOON NOW DE WILL START ASKING OR TELLING ME TO GET MARRIED. ABOBI DIS TIN GET AS E B..

What really is your aim of coming here to VOICE YOUR FEARS? There is a right way to get rid of your fears, BE INFORMED.

Pls be very very direct, if you really want to learn, you would not be here asking random strangers.

Get a book, attend a marriage conference and watch people like Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo on youtube and you should be fine.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Juliusmomoh: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Me sef am afraid sometime.....
Re: ... by OlawaleBammie: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
No book in this world mandate u to stick with one woman by force
u can marry 4 so far u can treat dem equally .
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
blackpanthar:

What really is your aim of coming here to VOICE YOUR FEARS? There is a right way to get rid of your fears, BE INFORMED.

Pls be very very direct, if you really want to learn, you would not be here asking random strangers.

Get a book, attend a marriage conference and watch people like Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo on youtube and you should be fine.
EVEN WITH ALL DIS .. ANY WAYS GOD DAY
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
No book in this world mandate u to stick with one woman by force

u can marry 4 so far u can treat dem equally .
DIS ONE SHOCK ME. MARRY 4

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Me sef am afraid sometime.....
Am telling u. is not easy
Re: ... by Juliusmomoh: 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
Johnbestman:
Am telling u. is not easy
Bro the matter tire me oo... But i can't explain
Re: ... by OlawaleBammie: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Johnbestman:
DIS ONE SHOCK ME. MARRY 4
guy sin no dey inside
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
guy sin no dey inside
grin
OlawaleBammie:
guy sin no dey inside
Re: ... by Simvan: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
My problem is not to stick with one woman, but can I manage the stress?
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Simvan:
My problem is not to stick with one woman, but can I manage the stress?
God will see us thru
Re: ... by professore(m): 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
A man told me, if you marry your wife, you can never be tired of her. This man is a boxer and skilled in the act of fighting like collecting cutlasses from attackers blah blah. One would think he cannot stick to a woman but he respects his wife more than anything just because he adores her.

Personally, I see some old women that I still wonder how manage? That is, they look beautiful even than young ladies, so just take care of your wife and make her happy and you will love what she turns out to be. Most men only maltreat their wives and lust after young and old women that a reasonable man somewhere is taking time to nurture.

Finally, you need to understsnd that not all women will love you, yet they mingle with you but won't hesitate to take your life and enjoy your wealth with another man, so let that guide you and be determined to win a single heart and build an empire in it. Bye bye.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Trick Your Stingy Boyfriend And Get Money From Him Without Much Talk.... / Video: Nigerian Taxi Driver Masturbates And Ejaculates While Carrying Some Women / Which Church Has The Highest Number And Tendency To Whoring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.