Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Dear Nigerian Ladies... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nigerian Ladies... (789 Views)

Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Dear Nigerian Ladies... by CuteMike01(m): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Don't be a queen waiting on a king. Be a queen busy with her kingdom until her king arrives. You shouldn't expect your boyfriend/suitor to do everything for you. Engage yourself in a skill or business. Don't be the girl who needs a man. Be the girl a man needs. No man wants a liability as a wife. No one. Personally, I would rather be punched by Hitler than to live with an overly - demanding and ill-entitled woman. Come on It is the joy of everyman to see you achieve your goals and living purposeful not dumping all your issues on him.
In addition, pls respect us as men. Of all the cravings a man seek from his woman, respect is the biggest of all. Give a man respect and he would treat you as a queen. Be rude or take over the relationship instead and he would shrivel into a shell. If you want to be rude then you should become a celebrity not a lazy ungrateful ass who expects a man to worship her just because she has a hole in-between her legs. When love and respect work together, expect a positive response. Worry less. Smile more. Listen carefully. Take responsibility. It doesn't mean you're weak, it means you are matured enough to be in a relationship. Stay faithful … make him feel loved and wanted … Respect your partner … Don’t flirt with others. You can't make a man treat you right, But you can make him wish he did. Only a dumbass would cheat or dump a lady who treats him like a king. If another woman steals your man, there’s no better revenge than letting her keep him. Real men can’t be stolen. Just chill out with these principles and watch your relationship turn out for better. It isn't rocket science, it is maturity. I hope I'm making sense...

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Please go and sleep, not every man is like you, some men, I mean real men, as in masculine men will not want their wives to stress themselves. Yeye man

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by CuteMike01(m): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zzor:
Please go and sleep, not every man is like you, some men, I mean real men, as in masculine men will not want their wives to stress themselves. Yeye man
The less you talk, the better it is for you. You need to open your mind not your big mouth

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
CuteMike01:

The less you talk, the better it is for you. You need to open your mind not your big mouth
You also need to use your energy to work hard and take care of your wife and not come here to type rubbish

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by Ruudy: 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Over sense, nice one Don't mind some yeye fowl above grin
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by odinson1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zzor:

You have no idea what Masculinity is so you can shove up your idea of a "real man" up your. A$$

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by NCarthur(m): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zzor:

When u have nothing to say just pass. Real men or no real men, get the message. A queen should have something doing for herself. Simple

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by Bluezy13(m): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ruudy:
Over sense, nice one
Don't mind some yeye fowl above

Eyaa...
C'mon...
You should have stated your point without necessarily calling the poster up there, a fowl... And a yeye one at that.

Christmas is around the corner biko...
Before someone will murder someone thinking she is a fowl.

Modified*
I mean "he".
To avoid problem o
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by tobechi74: 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zzor:

I thought you were a feminist

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by tobechi74: 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Well done
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by Womanizer(m): 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
odinson1:

You have no idea what Masculinity is so you can shove up your idea of a "real man" up your. A$$

If you continue with all this shoving you will expand Zzor's asshole grin

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by planetx13: 5:43am On Nov 30, 2020
The problem is that they are not even intelligent enough to understand what you have written,....

Ciao
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by planetx13: 5:46am On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:

Even if someone like you marries a billionaire, your marriage is already doomed because you are just outrightly senseless

Ciao
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by adeyemi67494: 6:23am On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
imagine wat someone is saying,these are the kind of gals that should stay single 4L coz they got nothing to offer than wide stinky punany

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by CuteMike01(m): 7:04am On Nov 30, 2020
tobechi74:
Well done
tobechi74:
Well done
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by CuteMike01(m): 7:08am On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
You also need to use your energy to work hard and take care of your wife and not come here to type rubbish
All I would do is just smile cheesy
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 30, 2020
CuteMike01:
All I would do is just smile cheesy
dont just smile, do as I have told you
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
You're saying rubbish,gibberish,& nonsense
God created you fûcking hoes to help us and stand by us.he didn't create you so that we can take care of you.
Go and read Genesis 3 downward very well.. Oponu oshi jobless farm tools angry
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2020
Different people, different views, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 30, 2020
NCarthur:

When u have nothing to say just pass. Real men or no real men, get the message. A queen should have something doing for herself. Simple
You didn't understand her very well
Let me break it down
She's jobless looking for a man that will cater for her everyday needs
So if by chance she Even get a job or find something doing she won't do it cause her believe is that men is suppose to do everything.
Have you ever wonder why we always die before them?If you don't know this are some of the reasons
Shalom✌

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by Biglugard(m): 9:44am On Nov 30, 2020
CuteMike01:
Don't be a queen waiting on a king. Be a queen busy with her kingdom until her king arrives. You shouldn't expect your boyfriend/suitor to do everything for you. Engage yourself in a skill or business. Don't be the girl who needs a man. Be the girl a man needs. No man wants a liability as a wife. No one. Personally, I would rather be punched by Hitler than to live with an overly - demanding and ill-entitled woman. Come on It is the joy of everyman to see you achieve your goals and living purposeful not dumping all your issues on him.
In addition, pls respect us as men. Of all the cravings a man seek from his woman, respect is the biggest of all. Give a man respect and he would treat you as a queen. Be rude or take over the relationship instead and he would shrivel into a shell. If you want to be rude then you should become a celebrity not a lazy ungrateful ass who expects a man to worship her just because she has a hole in-between her legs. When love and respect work together, expect a positive response. Worry less. Smile more. Listen carefully. Take responsibility. It doesn't mean you're weak, it means you are matured enough to be in a relationship. Stay faithful … make him feel loved and wanted … Respect your partner … Don’t flirt with others. You can't make a man treat you right, But you can make him wish he did. Only a dumbass would cheat or dump a lady who treats him like a king. If another woman steals your man, there’s no better revenge than letting her keep him. Real men can’t be stolen. Just chill out with these principles and watch your relationship turn out for better. It isn't rocket science, it is maturity. I hope I'm making sense...

Tell them until them hear word meanwhile,Zzor is coming 4 u bro...watch nd see
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by CuteMike01(m): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2020
Biglugard:

Tell them until them hear word meanwhile,Zzor is coming 4 u bro...watch nd see
Haha, that mentally perturbed lady was the first to comment. Don't worry, I can handle her. cool
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies... by NCarthur(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
ZIINI:

You didn't understand her very well
Let me break it down
She's jobless looking for a man that will cater for her everyday needs
So if by chance she Even get a job or find something doing she won't do it cause her believe is that men is suppose to do everything.
Have you ever wonder why we always die before them?If you don't know this are some of the reasons
Shalom✌

Thank you

Neo Ties Vee Shoes On Christmas Day, Nengi And Ozo On Christmas / What's The Number One Thing You Want To Achieve In 2021... Make A Wish. / Man Caught His Friend With His Girlfriend, Takes Selfie With Them