Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} (8886 Views)

I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured / How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by ashybabs(m): 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
BBNAIJA: See Nengi Reaction As Ozo Serves her Breakfast in Bed {Pictured}

Big brother Naija fan's Attention has been Drawn towards the selfless act of Love that Ozo showed towards Nengi Recently, as he served her breakfast while she was still in bed.

Many Viewers of the popular Tv show were shocked by Ozo's romantic Gestures. As he had endured the tasking efforts of preparing breakfast for his love-intrest and fellow big brother housemate while she was still sleeping.

The heart warming moment which was captured live on camera revealed the moment Ozo served her breakfast in bed. Nengi who was clearly suprised by Ozo's action could no longer hide her emotions as she was blushing.

See the special momment Here

(NENGI caught Unawares as Ozo served her breakfast in bed)

It is clear that Ozo jas always been atteracted to Nengi, and this selfless action might go a long way in proving his feelins. howerver some are of the opinion that it such action is too much for a lady who is et to accept his advances.

Do you think this is proper? We would love to hear your thoughts on this in the comments section.

3 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by SweetCreme: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
This guy sha

4 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by ashybabs(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
SweetCreme:
This guy sha
leave him... Him MuMu Neva do

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by Xavie(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
nawa... Ozo don't be a simp

16 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by ashybabs(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Xavie:
nawa... Ozo don't be a simp
Guy man dey Fall hand walahi

15 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by Vulcanheph(m): 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
WAKANDA SHIT IS THIS?

6 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by Ahmed0336(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chai!!! people from Dat part self Nawa. d other day naso one man dey roll for potopoto because babe reject him proposal.

Tufiakwa!!!

12 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by uchvic(m): 12:43am On Sep 02, 2020
This 2020 edition of BBN ought to be themed ZEEWorld

12 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by 444crop: 5:56am On Sep 02, 2020
Who b ozo?

3 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by marshalcarter: 6:01am On Sep 02, 2020
If you're among the 10 people that have not even watched a single epistle of this thing...

Gather here..we have a brief meeting grin

56 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:36am On Sep 02, 2020
I don't see anything wrong here.. if ozo ends up with her I will laugh at you guys typing rubbish here. Remember he is the only male in his family so it's nothing new to him. Quit hating on something beautiful!!

4 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
I don't see anything wrong here.. if ozo ends up with her I will laugh at you guys typing rubbish here. Remember he is the only male in his family so it's nothing new to him. Quit hating on something beautiful!!
woman wrapper spotted!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by Stanweezy(m): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2020
Does that make him a SIMP because he served her breakfast?

10 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by paulolee(m): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2020
na wah oo..

2 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by Femeto: 7:19am On Sep 02, 2020
Stefflondon things.

1 Like

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:21am On Sep 02, 2020
SmellySperm:

woman wrapper spotted!

Such a douchebag.. I know uve never met a lady in ur life before so congratulations!!

8 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by wearsandtrends1: 7:35am On Sep 02, 2020
Stanweezy:
Does that make him a SIMP because he served her breakfast?
Most definately does....
Nengi has her eyes on kiddywaya Ozo is jus geting in the way n he knows it

2 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by SocialJustice: 7:42am On Sep 02, 2020
Category A mumu, thank goodness he's a brilliant boy else he will be useless to society.

4 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2020
SocialJustice:
Category A mumu, thank goodness he's a brilliant boy else he will be useless to society.

Mumu and brilliant does that go together?

2 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by Bodlyspeaking(m): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2020
Okay?

1 Like

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by Finnese001: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2020
Ozo na confirm mugu, that girl nengi is just messing with his head

1 Like

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by Haywhymido(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
No wonder, he was brought up to be a simp

1 Like

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:00am On Sep 02, 2020
Haywhymido:
No wonder, he was brought up to be a simp

Define simp?

2 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by Haywhymido(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Mumu and brilliant does that go together?
You certainly know little about women. So you don't know it possible to be brilliant and not be streetwise? to be brilliant and be Mumulishly in love with a girl?

2 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2020
Haywhymido:
You certainly know little about women. So you don't know it possible to be brilliant and not be streetwise? to be brilliant and be Mumulishly in love with a girl?

Lol dude u don't have any point smiley

3 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by jericco1(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2020
Now they've left him grin
Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by harsysky(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2020
What actually makes Ozo a simp is the folo folo, but serving someone breakfast in bed is cool when you aren't a simp.

2 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by ashybabs(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2020
He does
Funkyswagzz:

Lol dude u don't have any point smiley
Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2020
ashybabs:
He does

The only boy in family with 4 sisters know nothing about women? His actions towards nengi is pure gesture of a gentleman. She's not dating anyone in the house which is obvious. So because ozo served her food means he's foolish? The babe loved it so what u guys on about? Tbh u guys on NL are acting like women no lies.

4 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by wearsandtrends1: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

The only boy in family with 4 sisters know nothing about women? His actions towards nengi is pure gesture of a gentleman. She's not dating anyone in the house which is obvious. So because ozo served her food means he's foolish. The babe loved it so what u guys on about? Tbh u guys on NL are acting like women no lies.
so in other words
what ur saying os Ozo is not attracted to her and just did dat to be charming

U no wan tell ur sef truth...
Na Toto him dey target and him no go see

1 Like

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by Edyice: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2020
When they leave the bbn HOUSE

She will japaa , because real dude are waiting for her

I pray ozo don't rub himself in the mud like my Enugu brother grin grin

3 Likes

Re: OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:40am On Sep 02, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
so in other words
what ur saying os Ozo is not attracted to her and just did dat to be charming

U no wan tell ur sef truth...
Na Toto him dey target and him no go see

Smh I am speechless!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public / Picture: This Uniport Girl Goes Half Unclad / If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.