Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) (17353 Views)

BBNaija :::: Tega's Husband Is The Biggest SIMP Of The Century!! [photo] / How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy / OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by Legionx: 12:34am On Jul 12, 2020
Will Smith
John Legend
Former Prince Harry
Ciara's Simp Husband

Name more

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by Millennialaku(m): 12:39am On Jul 12, 2020
pls can you explain why john legend is on this list

13 Likes

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by icebird25(m): 1:02am On Jul 12, 2020
This op self
Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by Fidelismaria: 1:18am On Jul 12, 2020
Lol
Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by StubbornGENIUS: 1:21am On Jul 12, 2020
Imagine!
Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 6:10am On Jul 12, 2020
grin
Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by ibkonekt(m): 6:25am On Jul 12, 2020
he is definitely among the top 3

13 Likes

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by illicit(m): 6:27am On Jul 12, 2020
Yes
Just like Adam

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by greenskittles: 6:36am On Jul 12, 2020
Lmao
Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by onward4life(m): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2020
Legionx:
Will Smith
John Legend
Former Prince Harry
Ciara's Simp Husband

Name more

Don't blame him jare

Age no dey him side like dat

Some women are privileged destroyers

Hiding under feminism

If na him go for young girl now him own go finish

And American societies will give Yu early

Mirror Yu to d whole world

And also pick up every grain from you later

Without been noticed through d mirror

If i am lying just asked the following ex beneficiaries

Mike Tyson, r Kelly, Gary Coleman, Michael Jackson, bill Cosby etc

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by DreamyEyes: 6:53am On Jul 12, 2020
10× over, I'd rather be a simp who's famous, attractive, wealthy and living in a standard country than an alpha who's struggling to make ends meet in this cursed nation!!

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by phemmyfour: 6:54am On Jul 12, 2020
See what Jada has turned smith into....smh
And he ll be forming MIB

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by sunshineV(f): 7:16am On Jul 12, 2020
when Nigerians finally understand a new word they'll use it till they abuse it. same way y'all learnt what "clout" is and couldn't keep it off your mouth now it's "simp"

OP be there be fooling yourself with freebasics

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by davien(m): 7:19am On Jul 12, 2020
DreamyEyes:
10× over, I'd rather be a simp who's famous, attractive, wealthy and living in a standard country than an alpha who's struggling to make ends meet in this cursed nation!!
It's not better bro.. simps always lose.
Smith through waving off his wife infidelity has told the world she can walk all over him (which she did).

His wife gave that small boy Ansa so much leverage that he said "will smith gave him his blessing to continue drilling his wife".

She lied about cheating on him years before, na the f**kboy cast her, even went as far as say he loves their family.

If he's not man enough to let her go then she'll eventually either leave him when she knows he can't do it himself or do something worse. It's rare if ladies who do such change, only time will tell.

Leonardo DiCaprio on the other hand dates ladies till they're 24/26 then shuffles them, no stress, no drama. Will deserved more than that woman.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by Purplekush(m): 7:44am On Jul 12, 2020
I couldn't believe it thou. Niggaarr effed up big time. Will Smith has put himself in the box of being a 'morally upright' man to be looked up to.

He forgot you could still be morally upright and be an Alpha Male with an abundance mindset at the same time. Dude was almost shedding tears on live TV TF!!! angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by molotov1: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2020
W.S has gay affairs with men, I'm told.
So his wife is allowed to get her groove elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by blingxx(m): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2020
Millennialaku:
pls can you explain why john legend is on this list

Cuz niqqa is a simp

5 Likes

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2020
davien:
Smith through waving off his wife infidelity has told the world she can walk all over him (which she did).

His wife gave that small boy Ansa so much leverage that he said "will smith gave him his blessing to continue drilling his wife".

She lied about cheating on him years before, na the f**kboy cast her, even went as far as say he loves their family.

If he's not man enough to let her go then she'll eventually either leave him when she knows he can't do it himself or do something worse. It's rare if ladies who do such change, only time will tell.

Leonardo DiCaprio on the other hand dates ladies till they're 24/26 then shuffles them, no stress, no drama. Will deserved more than that woman.
U get time to dey shalaye for that simp.. leave am,him eyes go clear sooner or later..

Besides, if you watch the red table interview, Will Smith countenance says it all.. he is very hurt but was clouded by emotions. Just imagine the way jada was talking nonsense with full confidence.. nonsense!

28 Likes

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2020
Simping should be categorized as talent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2020
Purplekush:
I couldn't believe it thou. Niggaarr effed up big time. Will Smith has put himself in the box of being a 'morally upright' man to be looked up to.

He forgot you could still be morally upright and be an Alpha Male with an abundance mindset at the same time. Dude was almost shedding tears on live TV TF!!! angry

It's quite painful bro, a woman can make a man shed tears

7 Likes

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2020
davien:

That leornado is one baddest guy.....dates the most beautiful girls and live his life

24 Likes

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by DreamyEyes: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2020
seanwilliam:

U get time to dey shalaye for that simp.. leave am,him eyes go clear sooner or later..

Besides, if you watch the red table interview, Will Smith countenance says it all.. he is very hurt but was clouded by emotional . Just imagine the way jada was talking nonsense with full confidence.. nonsense!
simp simp alpha alpha but you no get shishin for pocket.

You think you fit stand the same ground with me for real life ? cheesy

He goat

11 Likes

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2020
sunshineV:
when Nigerians finally understand a new word they'll use it till they abuse it. same way y'all learnt what "clout" is and couldn't keep it off your mouth now it's "simp"

The most abused is the word "billionaire"

If someone manages to buy a brand new Mercedes Benz G-Wagen Nigerians will automatically upgrade him to billionaire status! grin

14 Likes

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2020
DreamyEyes:
simp simp alpha alpha but you no get shishin for pocket.

You think you fit stand the same ground with me for real life ? cheesy

He goat
if you like be Tinubu, that one na for yourself and family.. koshi danu.. ode wink

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by malanado: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2020
onward4life:

Don't blame him jare

Age no dey him side like

Woman are destroyers

Hiding under feminism

If na him go for young girl now him own go finish

And American societies give Yu early

And pick up later

Mike Tyson, r Kelly, Gary Coleman, Michael Jackson, bill Cosby etc
is like you don't know how open marriage or relationship work. it is not cheating if they both agreed to explore outside because no one knows his own sidekicks

6 Likes

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by Palehair: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2020
sunshineV:

Lol, can you just imagine? Bullying a man because he chose compassion. The term "alpha male" always shows their biases, it shows they are insecure in their own masculinity so they bully anyone who doesn't subscribe to their version. No love at all.
Legionx, do you even think for one sec that will Smith or the others you mentioned have been completely faithful? then I guess Beyonce is a simp for forgiving Jay Z. Big ups to Smith for being a real man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by solmus: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2020
cool

Will Smith is just hiding from a nasty divorce where all his asset would go to one yeye woman

Watching the clips, you can tell will smith isn't in that relationship anymore, oga just dey use sense

When a man doesn't love you anymore he stops been jealous, if you like fvck a gorrila Na your business,

Now should there be a divorce Will Smith ain't paying no alimony or sharing his hard earned dollars with madam Jada

18 Likes

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by luminouz(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2020
I admire him as an actor...

Dont know much about his private life just what the media says.

His wife humping multiple men wasn't cool and most men won't tolerate that,at least I won't.

But to call him the greatest simp of all time? Hell No!!!

I have seen worse than him.

6 Likes

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by luminouz(m): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2020
Palehair:

Lol, can you just imagine? Bullying a man because he chose compassion. The term "alpha male" always shows their biases, it shows they are insecure in their own masculinity so they bully anyone who doesn't subscribe to their version. No love at all.
Legionx, do you even think for one sec that will Smith or the others you mentioned have been completely faithful? then I guess Beyonce is a simp for forgiving Jay Z. Big ups to Smith for being a real man

You again? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Love Charm? / Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame / How I Slept With My Brother's Wife Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.