Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City (71078 Views)

Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' / Dybala 'asks For £350,000 A Week To Join Man United / TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Whobedatte(m): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Messi is a one man league wonder , afraid of new challenges , can not survive in the EPL with a rampaging stoke city , he would be injured.
Now , same Messi is coming to their overrated EPL to shatter records in one season .
Isn't that what you guys want all these while?
Now , Penaldo fanboys are saying he isn t loyal , he's throwing in the towel now when barca is down
Has barca not been down for past couple of years?
Penaldo fanboys are in for a huge shock as I can bet with my balls Messi will shatter the EPL record s in goals/assists in singular season .
Something their overrated penaldo couldn't do in many years in the EPL .
They are afraid, yeah they are !!!
Mark this comment today !!!
Messi will will shatter Henry's record of goals and assists in a season this season

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by tunderoc(m): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
City's ticket sales alone after the pandemic era will surprise you, not to talk of sponsorship and endorsement deals. Do you think they just woke up and put 700 mulla on something valueless.. think again man
Fulks217:
City will later regret it when they go bankrupt

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by realG101(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Man city must carry la liga join o.. If not this money na outright waste o

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by naijafella(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mtcheww
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by ThierryJay: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Eazie351:
operation switch goats activated.

this life sha

so, as a Manchester city fan, the Messi I've been bantering all my life will now become my goat.

Why would you as a city fan in the first instance support a sworn enemy's legend (CR7) as the goat? Na Karma wan punish you now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Khenga1: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
No one else does it like the Goat grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by zoghys: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
Fulks217:

You wish
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Helen8734: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
[color=#] 4146284[/color]
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Abusadiq01(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
If Dem like make dem sign Ronaldo join, club go dey wey go still beat them.

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by ledaman: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Fulks217:
Bankrupt ! How? When the owner worth over £70 billion shiehk Mansoor

2 Likes

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by lastempero: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
Fulks217:

Bankrupt shocked arab money no go finish for this particular century.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Afam4eva(m): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
Epstein:
Financial Fair Play must investigate this fraudulent deal...........
Man U fan spotted grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Airforce1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
Huge for a 33yrs old player I must say

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by humilitypays(m): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
GOAT weh pass Goat de grin cheesy......abeg penaldo hoodlums I didn't mention name oh shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Openbusiness: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
Judolisco:
700m euros na some countries 3 yrs budget o... Messi may play one more season for barca... I doubt dis news
The news is from Goal.com, one of the most credible soccer news media.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by lastempero: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
Goat na Goat sha.
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Afam4eva(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Eazie351:
operation switch goats activated.

this life sha

so, as a Manchester city fan, the Messi I've been bantering all my life will now become my goat.

So, you've been lying all these years?
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by good4all40: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
There is no way such huge amount of money will be put on an individual if they have not weighed their profits already, the Arabs are one of the most intelligent people when it comes to money making patterns.

Trust me they will gain almost half of that money if not half of it for his jersey sales alone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Openbusiness: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
No be mouth, with the kind of solid defence Man City has, they will win EPL and UCL back to back for the next 3 years

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by egojeny1(f): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
Fake news
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by jaxxy(m): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
Epstein:
Financial Fair Play must investigate this fraudulent deal...........

People dont realize that it’s actually pep and Messi relationships that’s creates the magic. All this while they thought it was barca bt No!!!

The real Magic lies in his relationship with Pep. Watch!!!!

I have a feeling we are about to see a Messi we have never seen b4.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by just2endowed: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
pode:
This is nonsense, why will the citizens done such a thing, someone that are gone beyond it prime, make cocoa yam tree fall on man city this season

How many goals did he score in concluding season?

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by GeneralPula: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
I wish he had joined teeh teeh..

When killer defenders still Dey England..
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Ibrahim167(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Goal. Com are lier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Nehyooh(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
See money ! As a Barcelona fan, well, I'll miss this guy really.

Revamp Your Brand/Business, see this below !

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by johnmattew: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
PEPPERified:
If this is true, both Messi and Man City go hear am... Premier League no be La Liga... 2020 no be 2010
we have heard this b4..
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by hchiboy: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
Fulks217:

Mbok
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by davidodiba(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
captainamiedi1:
Two clubs are combining resources to buy one player. It is well

My brother, this thing no balance. ..Chelsea bye for now. Make I I go see something for Man City

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Galactico4ever(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
Obembet is this true?
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by molbic(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
9 years Liverpool FC 's worth was 450,000,000 million pounds today Newcastle FC 's worth is 300'000,000 million pounds if am sheikh mansour of man City I will buy Newcastle through third-party and invest the money on new players and coaches

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by zeenaman: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bayern Munich will still humiliate them anytime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by robosky02(m): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
Now the Laliga is finally finished

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inside Cristiano Ronaldo's N3.6 Million Per Night Holiday Villa In Greece / #WorldCup: Alisson Becker, Brazil’s Goalkeeper Goes Viral (Photos) / Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.