Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City (71095 Views)

Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' / Dybala 'asks For £350,000 A Week To Join Man United / TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bobotic:
Wow....huge money for meant for 5 or 6 players salary, one person go carry am shocked shocked shocked

I guess also Manchester City will win all trophies in the Football Games this new coming season sha grin

If Not ehh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Arsenal will use that money to buy 100 players

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Helen3499: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by obembet(f): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Obembet is this true?

Its all rumor but I never see anything related to that on supersport. I only believed in sky and super sport. But let see sha
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by EMMY76: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Fulks217:
City will later regret it when they go bankrupt

For were u don't joke with oil money.
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by AMvanquish: 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
Premier League would be very interesting next season.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Bobotic(m): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Helen5414: 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
[color=#] 770925[/color]
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Reckyd123(m): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Edo no be Lagos

Epl no be La Liga

2 Likes

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by shogsmania: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Fulks217:
You think it's a Nigerian company abi
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Kekekenny(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
RIP LA.liga cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
Financial fair play rule is the biggest scam in the footballing world.

T.O.Darling

3 Likes

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by shogsmania: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
PEPPERified:
If this is true, both Messi and Man City go hear am... Premier League no be La Liga... 2020 no be 2010
You haters are just too pathetic,he has played and scored against all premier league teams and ridiculed the lots of them, even the clubs acknowledged is greatness, it is disgruntled pests like you that is screaming BS from the far end of the world

9 Likes

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by DSoj(m): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
ONLY THE GOAT CAN GET THIS. ..

GOD OF SOCCER. TODAY AND EVERLASTING

2 Likes

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by FLYFIRE(m): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
And the small FAKE goat went to Juve for 105 Million Pounds & IS ALREADY being auctioned for the lowest bidder embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Craig24: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
pode:
This is nonsense, why will the citizens done such a thing, someone that are gone beyond it prime, make cocoa yam tree fall on man city this season

Oga Man City get the money, why u dey cry na? Shuo (•‿•)

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Lalas247(f): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
Fake news ...
Aint nobody paying that for Messi ....nonsense

Meanwhile over at Liverpool grin
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Helen90: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
[color=#] 3064681[/color]
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Helen90: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by kheny12(m): 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
fefenoble88:
Bankrupt fire,u put hand 4 Arabu money?
Just pray u work with Arab men with good mind,go ask my late uncle there money nor get mate.
you are funny,how will he ask your late uncle grin,should he jump into the lagoon or hug transformer b4 he could ask your uncle.

6 Likes

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Peppysco: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
Fulks217:

Go bankrupt with all those Arab money, forget that level. City as a club is not financially health to finance all their transfers in the last 4 years, the reason the City Group (Arab connection) decided to pump in more than £500million in the acquisition of the stadium rights (change of name) from the CITIZENS to the ETIHAD stadium. This was done in a bid to pump in more money to the club in order for them to make all their purchases legit. That club wl even pay more than double the asking price for Messi, all they have to do is make it look legit, that's all
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by odehaj: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheZebra:
Still doesn't change the fact that he won't still win the champions league there, city can never win the champions league
you be babalawo? Evil wish
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by IvarDboneless: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hoelujohn:

Since 4 August 2008, the club has been owned by Sheikh Mansour, one of football's wealthiest owners, with an estimated individual net worth of at least £17 billion and a family fortune of at least $1 trillion.[2] Sheikh Mansour bought the club in 2008 for £210 million in a much publicised deal and has since accumulated annual losses of £535 million, excluding approximately £200 million on facility upgrades.[3] However the value of the club has soared tenfold from £210 million in 2008 to over £2 billion in 2018 according to Forbes representing a realistic opportunity of profit on Mansour's investment if he was to sell the club to a willing buyer at the market rate.[4] Although the club is still majority owned by Mansour, in 2015, a 13.79% stake purchase of the club's parent company, City Football Group (CFG), by the CITIC Group for £265 million valued it at $3 billion
fact check on point....tell those mumu way nono anytin
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Munachisom95(f): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Enyimba FC is also bidding for Messi.
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by jaybliss1410(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Eazie351:
operation switch goats activated.

this life sha

so, as a Manchester city fan, the Messi I've been bantering all my life will now become my goat.

football is like naija politics. no permanent love and no permanent hate.

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by babsthegreat: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Fulks217:
bankrupt for where do you know the owners of Manchester city at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by danelson007(m): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
pode:
This is nonsense, why will the citizens done such a thing, someone that are gone beyond it prime, make cocoa yam tree fall on man city this season

Omo this ur Grammer fit cure covid19 ���

3 Likes

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by odehaj: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
GREATEST OF ALL TIMES! The best amongst humans to play football
Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by Openbusiness: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
I wish Man City can just give us this attack squad. It will be the greatest attack in the history of football. Abeg may una help us beg Man City na. Let them buy Neymar and Ronaldo too. Like $2 billion go land the 3 of them. Man City abeg na sad

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by osazsky(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
Epstein:
Financial Fair Play must investigate this fraudulent deal...........
the 600m is in salaries for 5 years not to bacca. That is 2.5m a week..a woo.. maybe they will get it from sales of shirt and other things ..messi will also make money for them..in terms of endorsement too.but I hope they are able to balance thier books since it's a free transfer.na wah o .y I even go sch and i know how to play ball for mod while i was much younger.this is outrageous.kia blood money cant give u this o..how will man city foot his bills it's too expensive and he us 33 I pray this doesn't make them go bankrupt

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City by mariahAngel(f): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
I cannot wait for the new season cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inside Cristiano Ronaldo's N3.6 Million Per Night Holiday Villa In Greece / #WorldCup: Alisson Becker, Brazil’s Goalkeeper Goes Viral (Photos) / Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.