Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

It's A Pity Nobody Remember Chika, But We Shout About Chadwick - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It's A Pity Nobody Remember Chika, But We Shout About Chadwick (6702 Views)

Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) / Chika Ofili's Mathematics Test: The Formula Of The 12-Year-Old Nigerian Boy / 12-Year-Old Chika Ofili Awarded In UK For His New Discovery In Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's A Pity Nobody Remember Chika, But We Shout About Chadwick by Nova1988(m): 12:55am On Sep 03, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Well, he was actually as American as anybody else. He can't even be called a Nigerian-American simply on the basis of DNA. Nationality isn't necessarily based on ancestral DNA cause that would make one claim numerous countries and eventually down to Adam and Eve. You'd be surprised what your own DNA might reveal. cheesy

I'm Fulani/Lebanese so maybe Saudi Arabia cheesy
Re: It's A Pity Nobody Remember Chika, But We Shout About Chadwick by WoundedLamb: 1:02am On Sep 03, 2020
Nova1988:

I'm Fulani/Lebanese so maybe Saudi Arabia cheesy

Hahaha... beautiful choice!
Re: It's A Pity Nobody Remember Chika, But We Shout About Chadwick by Nova1988(m): 1:26am On Sep 03, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Hahaha... beautiful choice!

Are you being sarcastic >undecided
Re: It's A Pity Nobody Remember Chika, But We Shout About Chadwick by WoundedLamb: 1:37am On Sep 03, 2020
Nova1988:

Are you being sarcastic >undecided

Why would you think that?
Re: It's A Pity Nobody Remember Chika, But We Shout About Chadwick by Nova1988(m): 1:38am On Sep 03, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Why would you think that?

You laughed
Re: It's A Pity Nobody Remember Chika, But We Shout About Chadwick by WoundedLamb: 2:00am On Sep 03, 2020
Nova1988:

You laughed

Cause you carefully picked a country that pleases you. Lol. It's not impossible though. It's just funny when someone feels attached to a country based on some DNA finding, something that could be infinite. The whole DNA tracing hasn't helped anyone. It's almost against the globalization philosophy and doesn't really help the black man's case cause it constantly tells us that we're not from here (the Americas) even though this is the only country some of "us" know. The feeling ain't cool.
Re: It's A Pity Nobody Remember Chika, But We Shout About Chadwick by Nova1988(m): 2:15am On Sep 03, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Cause you carefully picked a country that pleases you. Lol. It's not impossible though. It's just funny when someone feels attached to a country based on some DNA finding, something that could be infinite. The whole DNA tracing hasn't helped anyone. It's almost against the globalization philosophy and doesn't really help the black man's case cause it constantly tells us that we're not from here (the Americas) even though this is the only country some of "us" know. The feeling ain't cool.

I ain't black, I'm mixed Fulani father, Lebanese mother.
Re: It's A Pity Nobody Remember Chika, But We Shout About Chadwick by WoundedLamb: 2:55am On Sep 03, 2020
Nova1988:

I ain't black, I'm mixed Fulani father, Lebanese mother.

Good to know but I wasn't really being particular about you. Was just saying generally. I have (had?) a friend like you, half Lebanese too.
Re: It's A Pity Nobody Remember Chika, But We Shout About Chadwick by Nova1988(m): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Good to know but I wasn't really being particular about you. Was just saying generally. I have (had?) a friend like you, half Lebanese too.

Noice, it was nice having a conversation with you, have a good day.
Re: It's A Pity Nobody Remember Chika, But We Shout About Chadwick by WoundedLamb: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nova1988:

Noice, it was nice having a conversation with you, have a good day.

Same here sir/ma. It was awesome.
Re: It's A Pity Nobody Remember Chika, But We Shout About Chadwick by Nova1988(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Same here sir/ma. It was awesome.

Sircheesy
Re: It's A Pity Nobody Remember Chika, But We Shout About Chadwick by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
mixtatee02:
[img][/img]First picture :Chadwick Bozeman (wakada).

Second picture :Chika, the dead Nigeria pilot.

Nigerians and busy body. This pilot by name Chika died in an helicopter crash in Lagos. Not just that he died, but emptied the fuel tank while on air so that the helicopter would not catch fire and harm more people when crash landed. No one is celebrating him but thousands of Nigerians have flooded their timelines and Whatsapp status with the picture of Chadwick who died in a far away land. if the pilot was an american,you will see how the media will publish it even the president will talk about him to the extend that it will spread over the world but in Nigeria ,all our bloggers are now concentrated on bb naija,politics,Bobrisky ,celebrity ,politics and blaspheming.

Every dead person supposed to be celebrated for sure but WE MUST FIRST CELEBRATE OURS because charity begins at home.

Let's eschew Hypocrisy and 'I want to belong' syndrome because it will do us no good. How many times have the Whites celebrated with us both in good and in bad?

The people(IPOB members) that were killed in Enugu last week, how many persons talked about it not to talk of talking about the thousands of Nigerians that are been butchered everyday in Nigeria. 

We are always noisy and as well too busy doing nothing. 

The most annoying part is that even people that don't know him post for him. All in the name of I want to belong.

We don't even celebrate ourselves not to talk of mourning our fellow Nigerian. people are not talking about the Nigeria pilot and his bravery, but they are mourning an American actor dey know nothing about some didn't even know the film he did, some say he did black panther, is it only black panther you know?.

Hypocrisy is a disease. Nigerians wake up.

Conclusion.

I didn't say you should not celebrate or mourn him but this article tell you to celebrate the Nigerians than others.

Source:

[url]megabasics..com[/url]

Sorry, we didn't know him before his death.
He was of no value to us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over 1billion People Are Fighting Online Because Of This Now / Presidential Scholarship Scheme For Ist Class Nigerian Graduates For Phd Abroad / Why Is It Hard To Gain Admission To University Here In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.