Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls (6477 Views)

10 Things That Are FAR Better Than Sex[pics] / Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women / "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2020
wisest10:

HahaHaha....ok i will investigate further...
Those people are really violent, Nigerians fit sidon reason sometimes but black Americans. Action before words.
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
After tasting a foreign girl love, I no longer gbadun naija girls.
The difference is very clear

Nomarlly Nigerians never love/appreciate what they have..

That's y China products are more valued in Nigeria than mad in Nigeria..

So is a normal thing for u to love a foreign girl same to with a Nigerian girl..
We love foreign things so much
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
After tasting a foreign girl love, I no longer gbadun naija girls.
The difference is very clear

That's y China products are more valued in Nigeria than made in Nigeria..

So is a normal thing for u to love a foreign girl same to with a Nigerian girl..
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by tnerro1(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2020
I came here to see pictures, where are the pictures, I go vex ooo
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by thunderfirebubu: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2020
That's the reason why many of our girls that travel out are lonely, because no one wants them due to their attitude. Nigerians over there avoid them, other Africans avoid them, the whites avoid them too.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Problemkid1: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Micromaker23:
Fellow naija guys , I went to a forum and read what an op said about naija girls and most guys home and abroad are saying that naija girls are not good for relationships , and I heard from Nigeria guys saying kenyan girls are good and they have the attributes of wife materials , a friend of mine married a Nigerian girl and the later divorced because of he found out that she had sex with someone that partook in his wedding preparations, I have heard alot of stories mostly terrible ones about Nigerian girls , why is it so and why do our girls like to give people bad impressions about themselves it's very bad , a friend in Kenya told me he just got married to a Kenyan girl and she is the love of his life , this is not encouraging at all , guys in Nigeria are bitterly complaining , a white guy said he has heard alot about our girls and how demanding they are and said they are bunch of hungry peps as species , it's too bad o , I see our guys getting married from different countries and not Nigeria because the complain bitterly , I watched on Instagram when a girl threw a cake on her boy friend at ikeja shopping mall because she wanted something better and may be bigger , our girls are bad may be few are good but they are very few and we can't see them , because guys now can't differenciate between they good and bad ones anymore , ladies for naija go lack husband's very soon and most guys are going out to marry other girls in neighboring countries , can these girls change ?
Can't you see most of them are still single up till now. Some of them have now turn prayer warriors grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by srclark: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
arthorjnr:
Very unintelligent post.
Your friend got married to a Kenyan girl, the love of his life and now Kenyan girls are better

Do you know how many happily ever after that happens in Nigeria?

Just because you've been unlucky doesn't mean every Nigerian girl is like that.

Heck Kenya has Bitches too. Our problem is, we have one of the most active internet users in the world and still growing. We wash our dirty clothes in public and give a very bad impression about ourselves. Bro, move to Kenya and see how it is over there.

Fvck, I just defended Nigerian girls. Damn. It is what it is tho.
kenyan girls are too lose and have no self control
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by hahn(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
yomi007k:
Guys are the problem. Treat a good girl good and a bad girl bad. Simple.

Caution: Simp at work

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Micromaker23: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
globalmart:

That's y China products are more valued in Nigeria than made in Nigeria..

but why do other African girls prefer our men If Nigerian girls are doing well naija guys would not look else where

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
Micromaker23:
but why do other African girls prefer our men If Nigerian girls are doing well naija guys would not look else where

Lol... because Nigerian men can lie
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Mastakija(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
u opened a new account for this sh!t it is well
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Micromaker23: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mastakija:
u opened a new account for this sh!t
it is well
what account ??
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Mastakija(m): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Micromaker23:
what account ??
kenyaland account
jamb question
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Micromaker23: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mastakija:
kenyaland account
jamb question
lol you are funny , there are women who would want to do there best to please you over there and not only Kenya but other African countries but not naija .
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by JohnOkolo: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
Micromaker23:
Fellow naija guys , I went to a forum and read what an op said about naija girls and most guys home and abroad are saying that naija girls are not good for relationships , and I heard from Nigeria guys saying kenyan girls are good and they have the attributes of wife materials , a friend of mine married a Nigerian girl and the later divorced because of he found out that she had sex with someone that partook in his wedding preparations, I have heard alot of stories mostly terrible ones about Nigerian girls , why is it so and why do our girls like to give people bad impressions about themselves it's very bad , a friend in Kenya told me he just got married to a Kenyan girl and she is the love of his life , this is not encouraging at all , guys in Nigeria are bitterly complaining , a white guy said he has heard alot about our girls and how demanding they are and said they are bunch of hungry peps as species , it's too bad o , I see our guys getting married from different countries and not Nigeria because the complain bitterly , I watched on Instagram when a girl threw a cake on her boy friend at ikeja shopping mall because she wanted something better and may be bigger , our girls are bad may be few are good but they are very few and we can't see them , because guys now can't differenciate between they good and bad ones anymore , ladies for naija go lack husband's very soon and most guys are going out to marry other girls in neighboring countries , can these girls change ?

Everything Nigerian lady is bad. Nigeria ladies are Sluts and many are Cheats. Nigerian Mother's lack of morals brought the decadence we are witnessing in this Country. Nigerian Prostitute and Harlot want to have a University Degree/HND, and still be a Slut and still want to get married to a reasonable Man. They want everything good and don't want to get involved in any building process

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by SeniorGee(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
I believe you well.. but there are good ones sha
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by RealEzee(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
I have dated foreign girls and nigerian girls.

what matters is a girl from a good background, a girl from poverty is less likely to be loyal when she sees a better option

to be sincere, the girl that gave me trouble the most was the foreign girl.

Most Nigerian women are more oriented into marriage.

For cheating, they both cheat, one of my friends girl friend white, cheated on him many times

for kenyan girls, they always click with the nigerian guys with the money. they are also hungry like nigerian girls
you have said it all ooo, a babe from a good background no dey give stress Aswear, leave this one to be jonzing
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
kenyan girls better?? grin
in wich planet?
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by nkiliuzo(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
wisest10:
Black Americans all the way....80% of nigerians no get ambition,that is my biggest problem with them,they don't use there head or let me say they use their head upside down...remember 80% not all..please it's just an opinion I stand to be corrected
I rather choose a Nigerian girl than those ghetto akatas
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Sambaby7640: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Micromaker23:
I have male cousins and friends saying kenyan girls are better , you should go out of this country and hear what they say about Nigerian girls , I have been to most African countries and I can say this that naija girls are bad it's the truth tho it's bitter but it's the truth .
END OF DISCUSSION.....I SEE YOU'RE HERE TO POUR LIES.
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Micromaker23: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Sambaby7640:
END OF DISCUSSION.....I SEE YOU'RE HERE TO POUR LIES.
you have no idea , why are men complaining , I could send you a site link where you read about 9k and currently more post about Nigerian girls , it's very ugly and terrible and it is getting worst , I am not pouring lies it's the truth .

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Him Understand That I'm Not Interested? / Funny Bedsheets For Couples... What Can You See? (pix) / My Search Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.