Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,490 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 (2539 Views)

Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by Dpsychologist: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
You are being made to pay for it

Women know men will go insane without sex, so they collectively deny it to men. They force most men to invest hundreds if not thousands of hours into resource security, job security, free drinks, free transportation,promotion, free housing, clothing, Properties etc just for the possibility that they will get sex.

Ever wonder why d1ck is priceless? A man dick is worthless, not that d1ck has no important but that women control themselves not to be desperate for sex. This is the principle of least interest at work.

Moreover, they are the gate keepers of sex. Women see their p*ssy as a big investment. Thats why you see alot of women hate sluts cos they are giving pvssy too cheap. Women have made pvssy too look expensive and thus valuable but dick is worthless, thats why you hardly see women paying for sex services.

Here is an excerpts From kara king's book titled, The power of p*ssy

NEVER GIVE AWAY YOUR MOST PRECIOUS ASSET FOR FREE!!!
You must realize that what you have in between your legs is a valuable tool to get men to do whatever you want them to do. Your vagina is the ultimate power! She will help you manipulate men and get them to bend over backwards at your will. Respect her. She’s your new best friend.
THE CORRECT WAY TO USE THE POWER OF YOUR PUSSY IS TO NOT GIVE IT UP FREELY.
A MAN MUST EARN THE RIGHT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU.
HE MUST PUT FORTH EFFORT TO PROVE HE IS WORTHY OF YOU

There is the presence of a female alliance called The sisterhood. They are responsible in controlling and artifically inflating the value of sex via price-fixing, more like a p*ssy cartel. It is relatively easy for women to artificially inflate the value of sex when they desire initiating sex less than men.

Women refer to men desiring initiating sex more than women as male thirst and use the term negatively( all men want is sex and not me).

It is because of this female alliance that has led to rules laid down for women viz:

1. Be a high value woman: A high value woman is a woman who doesn't revolve her life around men. She has her own career, hobbies, and a great social life that fulfills her emotional needs, so if she does welcome a man in her life, he better be amazing. A high value woman also doesn't romanticize men's true nature, therefore she's cautious around them and wants them to prove themselves to her before she gets emotionally attached.

2. If a man isn’t chasing you, he’s not that into you: A man’s role is to be the pursuer, the one to convince you that he’s the right man for you. As a woman, you don’t have to prove yourself to him. He either sees your value or he doesn’t. The only thing that’s within your control is working on becoming your best self.

3. Most straight men aren’t relationship material for you: The majority of the advances you receive from men are not of any value, because the majority of them are from men who only want to use you for sex. Many men are sex-driven, low effort, and entitled. However, there are also men out there who can be amazing boyfriends and husbands who know how to be a man and how to take care of you in all ways.

4. As women, we have the responsibility to be ruthless in our evaluation of men: We do ourselves and humanity no favors allowing men to exhibit subpar behavior and be rewarded with our attention. Thus, be ruthless in cutting off men who add no value to your life (happiness, emotional security, financial).

5. Don't have sex before commitment has been established (if you're looking for a relationship) or before he has demonstrated value and investment (if you're looking for FWBs). If a man is really into you and sees you as girlfriend material, he will commit to you in two months (or three months max). If you're looking to have a dependable FWB, you must still require investment from him so he provides you the respect and fun times that you want.

6. Generous men are a non-negotiable. While we believe in having your own career and making your own money, a man still has to add financial value to your life and make you feel like he can take care of you. This means not splitting the bill and not dating financially challenged men.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by TarOrfeeek: 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Alphas rubbish this theory.

With minimal effort and great intent - you will fvck more pvssy than Solomon did.

Laying chicks is the easiest thing any man can do.

Get trim/fit. Be confident. Smell nice. Act selfishly.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by Dpsychologist: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
TarOrfeeek:
Alphas rubbish this theory.

With minimal effort and great intent - you will fvck more pvssy than Solomon did.

Laying chicks is the easiest thing any man can do.

Get trim/fit. Be confident. Smell nice. Act selfishly.

But you will still pay for pussy. It can be very cheap but never free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by stanliwise(m): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
[s]
Dpsychologist:
Sex is never free : You are always paying for it

Women know men will go insane without sex, so they collectively deny it to men. They force most men to invest hundreds if not thousands of hours into resource security, job security, free drinks, free transportation,promotion, free housing, clothing, Properties etc just for the possibility that they will get sex.

Ever wonder why d1ck is priceless? A man dick is worthless, not that d1ck has no important but that women control themselves not to be desperate for sex. This is the principle of least interest at work.

Moreover, they are the gate keepers of sex. Women see their p*ssy as a big investment. Thats why you see alot of women hate sluts cos they are giving pvssy too cheap. Women have made pvssy too look expensive and thus valuable but dick is worthless, thats why you hardly see women paying for sex services.

You must realize that what you have in between your legs is a valuable tool to get men to do whatever you want them to do. Your vagina is the ultimate power! She will help you manipulate men and get them to bend over backwards at your will. Respect her. She’s your new best friend.

There is the presence of a female alliance called The sisterhood. They are responsible in controlling and artifically inflating the value of sex via price-fixing, more like a p*ssy cartel. It is relatively easy for women to artificially inflate the value of sex when they desire initiating sex less than men.

Women refer to men desiring initiating sex more than women as male thirst and use the term negatively( all men want is sex and not me).

It is because of this female alliance that has led to rules laid down for women viz:

1. Be a high value woman: A high value woman is a woman who doesn't revolve her life around men. She has her own career, hobbies, and a great social life that fulfills her emotional needs, so if she does welcome a man in her life, he better be amazing. A high value woman also doesn't romanticize men's true nature, therefore she's cautious around them and wants them to prove themselves to her before she gets emotionally attached.

2. If a man isn’t chasing you, he’s not that into you: A man’s role is to be the pursuer, the one to convince you that he’s the right man for you. As a woman, you don’t have to prove yourself to him. He either sees your value or he doesn’t. The only thing that’s within your control is working on becoming your best self.

3. Most straight men aren’t relationship material for you: The majority of the advances you receive from men are not of any value, because the majority of them are from men who only want to use you for sex. Many men are sex-driven, low effort, and entitled. However, there are also men out there who can be amazing boyfriends and husbands who know how to be a man and how to take care of you in all ways.

4. As women, we have the responsibility to be ruthless in our evaluation of men: We do ourselves and humanity no favors allowing men to exhibit subpar behavior and be rewarded with our attention. Thus, be ruthless in cutting off men who add no value to your life (happiness, emotional security, financial).

5. Don't have sex before commitment has been established (if you're looking for a relationship) or before he has demonstrated value and investment (if you're looking for FWBs). If a man is really into you and sees you as girlfriend material, he will commit to you in two months (or three months max). If you're looking to have a dependable FWB, you must still require investment from him so he provides you the respect and fun times that you want.

6. Generous men are a non-negotiable. While we believe in having your own career and making your own money, a man still has to add financial value to your life and make you feel like he can take care of you. This means not splitting the bill and not dating financially challenged men.

With all my preposition and expatiation i can now conclude without any form of equivocation that sex is not free.
[/s]
We can as well say men knows women wants money and must trade their pussy for it.
There are more than 1000 ways to skin a cat.
Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by anthonyuncle(m): 1:26am On Sep 02, 2020
dz is da most useless post I've read in a while
Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by Dpsychologist: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2020
stanliwise:
[s]
We can as well say men knows women wants money and must trade their pussy for it.
There are more than 1000 ways to skin a cat.[/s]

Yea bro. You just undertood the message i was passing accross.
What you said is the other side of the same coin.
Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by Dpsychologist: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2020
anthonyuncle:
dz is da most useless post I've read in a while
Thanks bro.
Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by anthonyuncle(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Thanks bro.
u are welcome
Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by IAmSkinny: 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Sex is never free : You are always paying for it

With all my preposition and expatiation i can now conclude without any form of equivocation that sex is not free.

Damn! How do you by pass this shit? I don't see myself spending on any silly kitten. I've never and would never.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by Dpsychologist: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2020
IAmSkinny:

Damn! How do you by pass this shit? I don't see myself spending on any silly kitten. I've never and would never.
This is where game is important. If you keep chasing a lady not interested in you thats where you end up spending unnecessary on p*ssy. When you have a girl insanely interested in you, you can get the pussy anytime, anywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by InfinityFabric: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Quite insightful.
That being said, there are always exceptions.
Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by Dpsychologist: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
InfinityFabric:
Quite insightful.
That being said, there are always exceptions.
An exception does not render a principle to be void. Just like democracy, the majority carry the vote

When we say men are logical and women are emotional. Using the pareto principle it means Men are 20% emotional and 80% logical. While women are 80% emotional and 20% logical, yet we say
We say men have Testosterone, and women estrogen.
But look closer men have estrogen also, but .
Nothing is absolute(100%) so because there are exceptions don't make i said to be false.
Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by tobechi74: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sex is not valuable
Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
Any girl that think I will be overly desperate for sex with her is on a long thing. undecided You do normal with me, I do normal with you. Me wey no dey look Uche's face grin

Incase you don't know na me talk

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
Dpsychologist:

This is where game is important. If you keep chasing a lady not interested in you thats where you end up spending unnecessary on p*ssy. When you have a girl insanely interested in you, you can get the pussy anytime, anywhere.

You are on point.

Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
sex is not free for a man that is already addicted emotionally and sexually invested in a woman
Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
anthonyuncle:

u are welcome
Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Any girl that think I will be overly desperate for sex with her is on a long thing. undecided You do normal with me, I do normal with you. Me wey no dey look Uche's face grin

na so dem dey talk
Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sex is never free, I see a lot of hypocrites in the responses above. It doesn't mean you must always spend money. Do you know the cost of time? As a successful man or a man with great ambition your time is one of the most expensive things, then comes commitment, all these things are not cheap. Women are takers, they take "everything" (time, money, emotions e.t.c) and even during sex, you will still loose your strength in the end.

As a man, sex is one of the most overrated things. But we keep chasing it as if our lives depends on it. I believe it's a curse though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by Dpsychologist: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Sex is never free, I see a lot of hypocrites in the responses above. It doesn't mean you must always spend money. Do you know the cost of time? As a successful man or a man with great ambition your time is one of the most expensive things, then comes commitment, all these things are not cheap. Women are takers, they take "everything" (time, money, emotions e.t.c) and even during sex, you will still loose your strength in the end.

As a man, sex is one of the most overrated things. But we keep chasing it as if our lives depends on it. I believe it's a curse though.
Bro. Respect to you.

Out of all the comments. You truly understand what i was passing across.

@Bolded

You hit the nail on the head.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by Regex: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2020
IAmSkinny:

By doing the complete opposite of everything on there. She'd be puzzled as to how everything she's taught isn't working on you and will try to make it work on you. That's your cue
Re: Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 by hostes: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
In our country, as in the whole world, there are a lot of single women. You can find any number of reasons for this: historical background, the global crisis of marriage, the epidemic of narcissism, personal bad luck. But this does not in any way justify the loneliness of each woman separately. She is lonely only because she does not allow herself to love and enjoy a man. Many women do not allow themselves not only to engage in sexual relations but even to think about them. What can we say about sex chats https://thefappeningblog.me/ and intimacy gadgets? In sex, there should be freedom, freedom of actions, desires.

(1) (Reply)

MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill / Man Jumps Window After Being Caught In Bed With Married Woman / Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.