Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful (2368 Views)

Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me / Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) / Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Solofresh2: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2023
I do notice this with the ones I know and I want to know why
Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Adaisback(f): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2023
Solofresh2:
true and kind hearted as well. I am one and hates maltreatment of all kind. We have nice body shapes too.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Jeon(f): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2023
I don't want to comment on ur post, but I can't resist anything with Libra ♎.

Cuz we are the children of Venus ♀. Venus is a Roman goddess, whose functions encompass love, beauty, desire, sex, fertility, prosperity, and victory.

wink ruler of bumbum [ cause for my obsession with bumbum tongue].

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by BaddestQueen(f): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2023
Adaisback:
true and kind hearted as well. I am one and hates maltreatment of all kind. We have nice body shapes too.
yessss and I can't wait handle it roughly
Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by wetdspace(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2023
Oya come let’s get married to each other wink

Adaisback:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Adaisback(f): 11:40am On Jan 05, 2023
BaddestQueen:
go and sleep. No one will rough handle me.
Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Uchenna10(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2023
Adaisback:

Same here.... sometimes I regret having a good heart ......buh it's nature,I can't change it..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by meobizy(f): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2023
I was a libra once, then I retired from been handsome.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by SenecaTheYonger: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Beautiful people are more tolerant because life has been easy on them. People are always nice to you (especially in first world) if you’re beautiful or handsome. So your heart is never that hardened.

Average or ugly people on the other hand, they live life on hard mode and have to work hard for everything they get. They work hard to get affection, love, money, etc.

Things like this can affect your view of life.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Chaos14: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
meobizy:
I was a libra once, then I retired from been handsome.
Fish brain that doesn't know zodiac

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Adaisback(f): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
Uchenna10:

Same here.... sometimes I regret having a good heart ......buh it's nature,I can't change it..
that's our nemesis. You can't change it dear. My older cousin was born the same month and day but not the same year. You need to see where she is fighting for justice and defending the defendless but so soft hearted

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Solofresh2: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Adaisback:
Yes but you guys can be rude and stubborn too
Do you agree

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Solofresh2: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jeon:
I don't want to comment on ur post, but I can't resist anything with Libra ♎.

Cuz we are the children of Venus ♀. Venus is a Roman goddess, whose functions encompass love, beauty, desire, sex, fertility, prosperity, and victory.

wink ruler of bumbum [ cause for my obsession with bumbum tongue].
Why don't you want to comment on my post
Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Solofresh2: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
BaddestQueen:
Are you a lesbian or a man behind this moniker
Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Autobot05: 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Solofresh2:

Symptoms of joblessness and boredom
Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Solofresh2: 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Uchenna10:

You guys can be jealous too
Do you agree

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Solofresh2: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Seun,Mynd44 I need more view on this
Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Solofresh2: 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Autobot05:

Symptoms of joblessness and boredom
Who are you undecided
Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Adaisback(f): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Solofresh2:
Yes but you guys can be rude and stubborn too
Do you agree
stubborn, no. Rude? Sometimes but they quickly apologies coz a true Libran hates quarrel and hates getting people angry. They will go out their way to please you . They love peaceful and calm atmosphere and are very romantic to the core. As for being stubborn, you can only see that when they are fighting for justice or what they believe is right. They can die fighting for justice and bringing peace to the world. You see them trying to fix marriages, mends relationships, bringing family and loved ones together again. Uniting people even if it will cost them their happiness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by tydi(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Adaisback:
stubborn, no. Rude? Sometimes but they quickly apologies coz a true Libran hates quarrel and hates getting people angry. They will go out their way to please you . They love peaceful and calm atmosphere and are very romantic to the core. As for being stubborn, you can only see that when they are fighting for justice or what they believe is right. They can die fighting for justice and bringing peace to the world. You see them trying to fix marriages, mends relationships, bringing family and loved ones together again. Uniting people even if it will cost them their happiness

Ada dey play.
Just dey play

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Solofresh2: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
Adaisback:
They crave for attention too.Well libras can be different due to individual lunar sign
Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Adaisback(f): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Solofresh2:
They crave for attention too.Well libras can be different due to individual lunar sign
yes dear, we crave for attention o , a Libran will do anything to be the cynosure of all eyes anywhere she is. They love to stand out in a crowd. Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Adaisback(f): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
tydi:

Ada dey play.
Just dey play
cheesy am damn serious
Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by BaddestQueen(f): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Solofresh2:
Are you a lesbian or a man behind this moniker
e concern you angry
Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by BaddestQueen(f): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Adaisback:
go and sleep. No one will rough handle me.
I won't sleep till you tell me that you love me kiss
Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Autobot05: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Solofresh2:
Who are you undecided

Not necessary
Everyone is beautiful in their own way
And being goodlooking isn't restricted to zodiac

Get some education on that aspect
Happy new year
Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Make Libra sha buy herbs before Gemini go dey yansh her babe

Fine boy no reach bed.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Adaisback(f): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
BaddestQueen:
I won't sleep till you tell me that you love me kiss
love you ke? You that changes name like water on nairaland. Only God knows how you will be changing women out there. Biko chaa n'uzo make better people come. Stop spoiling my chances biko. This is a new year inugo?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by BaddestQueen(f): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Adaisback:
love you ke? You that changes name like water on nairaland. Only God knows how you will be changing women out there. Biko chaa n'uzo make better people come. Stop spoiling my chances biko. This is a new year inugo?
cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Solofresh2: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Autobot05:

Not necessary
Everyone is beautiful in their own way
And being goodlooking isn't restricted to zodiac

Get some education on that aspect
Happy new year
And when did I say being good looking is restricted to zodiac undecided
Educate yourself instead
Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Autobot05: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Solofresh2:
And when did I say being good looking is restricted to zodiac undecided
Educate yourself instead

Deep down ... you know what I meant

I might not have chosen the right words to Express it but you do understand and that's all I needed

Adieu
Re: Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful by Solofresh2: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Autobot05:

Deep down ... you know what I meant

I might not have chosen the right words to Express it but you do understand and that's all I needed

Adieu

Oga rest and stop being too forward

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? / Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude / Your Girl Is Richer Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.