Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan (541 Views)

Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But One Satan / Why Do Religions Have Different God But Same Satan? / Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But THE SAME Satan?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan by Tboy1419: 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Why do religions have different Gods but same satan ?? Pls I want a honest answer to this question
Re: Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan by Amotolongbo(f): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Cos men have different interests, wants and desires but common enemy
Re: Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan by Epstein(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Satan is the common denominator in all religions.............cos he created them all!
Re: Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan by Olachase(m): 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Wait lemme Ask bakasi
Re: Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Actually, your claim is not true. I suppose you've made this generalization based on Abrahamic faith. There are quite a lot of religions that do not worship God but something else, and many without "devil" in the religion.

Now, the issue with Abrahamic faith is that, while they refer to the same God, the different names and majorly, the hatred for the other religion won't allow them admit that it's the same God they are referring to. For example, a Christian might find it hard to refer to Allah, as God. When in fact, his Arabic Christian counterpart refers to God as Allah.
Note: I'm not in any way claiming all religions lead to the same point. But that they are generally referring to the same God.

Another point is, in the Yoruba culture, while all agree that Eledumare or Olohun is God, quite a number of critics have come to say that Esu is not the "devil" or it's equivalent but one of the orishas. And that this misconception was caused by Àjàyí crowther
Re: Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan by vikithor(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Know ye Israel that the Lord your God is one.
God is one,others are mere impostors who are Satan's foot soldiers.
God is one and same
Others gods are Satan's disguised messengers bent to activate john 10 vs 10.
Learn how to drive better that you ever imagined

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan by Donotread: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
How are they different
Re: Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan by stonemasonn: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Tboy1419:
Why do religions have different Gods but same satan ?? Pls I want a honest answer to this question
Do they worship Satan or their God?
Re: Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan by Cowbell521: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Tboy1419:
Why do we have fake diamond and not stone? Na something wey good dey get clone. Almighty God na Baba.
Re: Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan by TheCork(m): 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Cos men have different interests, wants and desires but common enemy

How do u do. yes You are correct, my prikk kinda had. Please can u kindly help ? cheesy
Re: Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan by obami007(m): 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Funny
Re: Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan by Zooposki(f): 11:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Epstein:
Satan is the common denominator in all religions.............cos he created them all!

A lot of people will miss this deep revelation.
Re: Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan by chuka5000(m): 12:22am On Sep 02, 2020
Epstein:

so deep

but whatever is the answer at least we know the common enemy.

the question remains who is the real GOD.

as for me, I have chosen one,

u can guess who
Re: Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan by Easternmind(m): 9:00am On Sep 02, 2020
God the father,Jesus and the Holyspirit is the only true God,other gods are only devil's foot soldiers or the devil's friends,the devil makes the other religion/gods look like Satan is a common enemy only to decieve people....
Enough said...
Re: Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2020
Tboy1419:

Even their opinion about Satan differs! wink
Re: Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan by PastorAIO: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2020
No ‘everybody all agrees’ that Eledumare is god or allah. Many isęse people are very upset about this. They say Allah and Yahweh has nothing to do with Eledumare. Eledumare does not have shrines, Eledumare does not have taboos, Eledumare does not have priesthoods and Eledumare does not impregnate virgins.

Tadeknkeepcalm:
Actually, your claim is not true. I suppose you've made this generalization based on Abrahamic faith. There are quite a lot of religions that do not worship God but something else, and many without "devil" in the religion.

Now, the issue with Abrahamic faith is that, while they refer to the same God, the different names and majorly, the hatred for the other religion won't allow them admit that it's the same God they are referring to. For example, a Christian might find it hard to refer to Allah, as God. When in fact, his Arabic Christian counterpart refers to God as Allah.
Note: I'm not in any way claiming all religions lead to the same point. But that they are generally referring to the same God.

Another point is, in the Yoruba culture, while all agree that Eledumare or Olohun is God, quite a number of critics have come to say that Esu is not the "devil" or it's equivalent but one of the orishas. And that this misconception was caused by Àjàyí crowther

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan by Tboy1419: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
stonemasonn:
Do they worship Satan or their God?
all falling angels are gods except the true God Almighty, this is why am asking this question.
Re: Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan by Tboy1419: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Cowbell521:
Why do we have fake diamond and not stone? Na something wey good dey get clone. Almighty God na Baba.
but still people worship Satan more than the true God of host.
Re: Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan by Tboy1419: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Zooposki:

A lot of people will miss this deep revelation.
. Truth, Satan owns all religious and Christianity, but blind people will still argued this fact.
Re: Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But Sam Satan by Tboy1419: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Even their opinion about Satan differs! wink
. How, you mean like praise and worship.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I Keep Hearing Trumpet Sound. / Hypocrite! Muslim Man Who Criticized Actress Rahama Sadau&naked Butt Picture. / Seeing My Wife unclothedness While Fasting, Is My Fast Still Valid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.