Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) (69579 Views)

3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) / Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge / The Making Of ₦1.3 Trillion Russian-Built Europe’s Longest Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by NkanAkpanika: 5:53am On Sep 03, 2020
Uchasa:
That is thrash!!!!
The longest bridge in South South is at Rivers not Akwa Ibom
Please mind your words ok..
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by NkanAkpanika: 5:53am On Sep 03, 2020
NwaOhafia:
My Dream town.. Eket ibeno
So you love the area right??
goaldynboy:
No! Its not longer or scarier that Ethiope bridge in delta state.
Ok
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by NkanAkpanika: 6:06am On Sep 03, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
and what is the rubbish he wrote?
I wonder how you uncivilised fellows can't make a correction without insults
Some people are just funny in taking to people bro
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by NkanAkpanika: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:

yeah the OP doesn't seem to recognize that it's the Qua Oboe River that empties itself to the Atlantic Ocean
I do bro...
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by ibuildstuff(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Thanks OP, the answer lays in facts Inplace... For now this is the longest in south south unless somebody prove me underwise with facts not audio...
Have u been to Delta?
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Mathantics: 7:13am On Sep 03, 2020
chuka5000:

Onitsha bridge AKA Niger Bridge is at the South eastern part of Nigeria, that's why it's called onitsha bridge and not asaba bridge.

The main name is Niger Bridge

The centre of the Bridge is the Border between Anambra and Delta State.
The bridge is between the South East and South South Nigeria, the Bridge is 100% in Igbo land.

They call it Onitsha bridge because half of it is in Onitsha, a commercial center.
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by NkanAkpanika: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Have u been to Delta?
What about delta?
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by NkanAkpanika: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2020
Mathantics:

The main name is Niger Bridge
Lol
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 7:17am On Sep 03, 2020
anastasius:
Why do Ijaw people bear funny names? Someone bearing Police, Helpme, Nurse, Revelation, Bestie, Lagos etc. I don't understand

You never hear the ones that bears manager, governor and stainless ?? While at NDU Amassoma bayelsa state I noticed it's popular among polygamous homes. Maybe they ran out of names. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by LabuleofNigeria: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:
Posting on behalf of Swallow me

Damnnnnnmmm nigarrrrrr
Isoright.

Na all these kind thing guy man go look finish, e go come say fcck it.
Make i light my weed joor, bang pvssy, it's been all night bombing.
Light your Kush and relax, e good, twice on a Tuesday

I swear, u get am.
Na so im dey sound
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Eagban(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2020
How come a 600 metres bridge is longer than a bridge that is 1600 metres?
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2020
Nyanabo:

You never hear the ones that bears manager, governor and stainless ?? While at NDU Amassoma bayelsa state I noticed it's popular among polygamous homes. Maybe they ran out of names. grin grin grin
I want to ask, are they good academically? Cos almost all the ones in my school are dullards. They can't even take dictations nor solve simple primary school linear equation. To even copy your work they can't. This made me think maybe they aren't all sound academically. They call them amnesty student and government pay them monthly
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
anastasius:

I want to ask, are they good academically? Cos almost all the ones in my school are dullards. They can't even take dictations nor solve simple primary school linear equation. To even copy your work they can't. This made me think maybe they aren't all sound academically. They call them amnesty student and government pay them monthly

grin grin
Well those are the ones that don't merit it. To answers you question yes there are ones that are sound academically. But the amnesty scheme is not based on merit. its based on who you know. I have been sourcing for amnesty scholarship for my M.Sc for quite a while no yet no hope.

I know brilliant people that have gone to Malaysia, South Africa and others, and the did well. I equally know Itiboribo that can even spell their name (yes they can't).

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nyanabo:

grin grin
Well those are the ones that don't merit it. To answers you question yes there are ones that are sound academically. But the amnesty scheme is not based on merit. its based on who you know. I have been sourcing for amnesty scholarship for my M.Sc for quite a while no yet no hope.

I know brilliant people that have gone to Malaysia, South Africa and others, and the did well. I equally know Itiboribo that can even spell their name (yes they can't).
I see. It's giving my useless school a bad name cos dey are d majority.
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
anastasius:

I see. It's giving my useless school a bad name cos dey are d majority.

I Know its either UNIBEN or Lucky Igbenedion university correct ?

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by NwaOhafia: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

So you love the area right??

I serviced at onna 2014 and I haven't still gone over the place till now. Still thinking of taking a transfer from Lagos to Eket

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by NkanAkpanika: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2020
NwaOhafia:

I serviced at onna 2014 and I haven't still gone over the place till now. Still thinking of taking a transfer from Lagos to Eket
You are welcome meanwhile in another news Onna just got a JETTY

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1501156123418491&id=223506687850114

2 Likes

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by NkanAkpanika: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2020
Eagban:
How come a 600 metres bridge is longer than a bridge that is 1600 metres?
The were not comparing
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by leTrizzle: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:

is it really that long?
letrizzle you can help with a pics
I will when am able to get a shot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries / Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu / Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.