Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) (72335 Views)

Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) / Elephant Knocked Down By A Moving Train (Photos) / Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by GamalNasser: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2020
yesloaded:
I don't understand what that man was doing on the floor watching elephant

He dare not run when the elephant is agitated ..You can never outrun them

5 Likes

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by GamalNasser: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2020
Kharol1234:
That guy mumu oo the kind run I for run eh

You can never outrun any elephant so don't even try it ..playing dead is the best move till the elephant realises you are no threat and it will let you go..if you dare run when it still agitated it your end

6 Likes

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Odunolumide(m): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2020
able20:
hear language
I think the guy wrote that using Pidgin not English. Keep your correction joor
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by bluefilm: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2020
Minjim:

Finish what?!

That elephant is worth more to the govt than that dude

Then it must be a very useless government.

Human life is supposed to be the most precious form of life anywhere in world.
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by RightChannel: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2020
What's This One Saying, Which One Is "FA Or FOUR RANPE"
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Offpoint: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2020
espn:
Faranpe faranpe
It means: Gbera e Gbera e Japa japa Run for your life Run for your lifegrin
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2020
Millimann:
The elephant really humiliated the young man. Imagine using his bicycle to flog him while he just lay on the floor. grin grin

How's that humiliation?
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2020
This remember of how one keke rider was warning a trailer "I go jam you" grin I jejely comot

2 Likes

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by bluefilm: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

You can never outrun any elephant so don't even try it ..playing dead is the best move till the elephant realises you are no threat and it will let you go..if you dare run when it still agitated it your end

Playing dead is equally bad.

The elephant will just stamp you to death.

According to Mr. Bear Grylls of Ultimate Survival, your best move is to time it very well and wait for the elephant to come to you, then you dive or jump aside.

He says elephants have good sense of smell but not so good eyesight.

So once you are clear of its view, your chances of making it to safety is slightly increased.

1 Like

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by ThierryJay: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2020
TheChameleon:

Yeah he said Fais ramper. But he also said IL FAUT ramper. In fact "il faut ramper" was what he was screaming all through. Adjust your audio.

You are right, he said both. It even appeared the guy switched to English by saying "MOHVE QUICKLAY" when he felt the elephant was about to trample on the boy.

He was genuinely scared for the boy.
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by ThierryJay: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2020
RightChannel:
What's This One Saying, Which One Is "FA Or FOUR RANPE"

It means Crawl in French. Note he did not say run, which will have sounded like "FOUR KURI" grin
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Pinkybush: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2020
Even Elephant don upgrade. E wan ride bike dey look for food.
Wetin p**s no go see for inside p***y
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2020
This is the most funny news I have seen ooooooo
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Stephenomozzy(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

Play dead was what saved his life , any attempt to run when the elephant considered him a threat and he will be dead..No human alive can outrun even the laziest elephant

Hmmm......it was a gamble; He could have easily be stomped to death. See the part when the 'lephant raised the bicycle to hit the guy?
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by ekitimanalways(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2020
Millimann:
The elephant really humiliated the young man. Imagine using his bicycle to flog him while he just lay on the floor. grin grin
grin
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by ekitimanalways(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2020
Millimann:
grin
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by jacoik(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2020
daddytime:
This one pass VIO and lastma combined.

The guy refuse to settle Elephant for roadblock when him ask am " anything for the boys"?
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear ur case pass yaba left
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by MRSUCCESS70: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2020
Go And Bring Money To Bail Your Bicycle.
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 11:45am On Sep 02, 2020
Nigerian police have which animal as logo again.

No wonder rojer is in the blood of elephant

5 Likes

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2020
I no no say Elephant big like this oh
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by hardon1(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2020
Minjim:
That guys is the biggest fool I hAve ever seen.

Why is he still lying there when he was told to "rapee"

Dobu understand the language. I guess the guy shouting is either telling him to run or play dead.

Another angle is that he may have been injured hence couldn't run... That's is if he was ask to run though
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Kharol1234: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

what if the elephant stepped on him?
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Diamondsaheed(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2020
Dis one weak me oooo, elephant police
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
uncle Righteousness!! Shebi it's spiritual??
everything is spiritual to that uncle grin grin even if mosquito bites someone or a chicken walks past ones house it is spiritual.
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2020
That man is moronic. cheesy
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Thazard(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
daddytime:

The guy refuse to settle Elephant for roadblock when him ask am " anything for the boys"?

lol
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by RightChannel: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
ThierryJay:

It means Crawl in French. Note he did not say run, which will have sounded like "FOUR KURI" grin

U fit teach me French language I go pay u o
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Martinelli35: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
cassidy1996:
see language...
it's french

1 Like

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by iykololo(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
daddytime:

Never have I seen a more foolish Man the one in the video.
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by SILVERLINES: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
yesloaded:
I don't understand what that man was doing on the floor watching elephant
the whole scenario freighten life out of him.
It wasn't his fault.
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Olarewaju89: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
TheChameleon:
"Il faut ramper"... you should crawl ! Crawl!

"Laisse lui"... leave him.... :Pardon" ....please grin

See them telling him to lay down and play dead. Begging the elephant. undecided

Well done with the interpretation grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. / Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend / Slay Queen Slaying In Lekki Floods After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.