Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) (72331 Views)

Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) / Elephant Knocked Down By A Moving Train (Photos) / Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by ThierryJay: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
RightChannel:

U fit teach me French language I go pay u o

Lol, How much u ready to pay me sef if I teach you?
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by RightChannel: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
ThierryJay:

Lol, How much u ready to pay me sef if I teach you?

50 naira per day
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by ThierryJay: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
RightChannel:

50 naira per day

grin grin grin E be things
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by bluefilm: 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
eaglechild:

But he still got up and left, so how was he knocked out completely.

Okay I just listened the French they were speaking.

The guy was saved because of the instruction probably the person or persons videoing was giving to him.

He told him to "couche-toi" and "restez comme ca" that is to "lie down" and "stay like that"

That must have been what made the elephant not to see the guy as a threat anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
farape farape runn the mumu man no wan hear... the elephant was just curious and obviously didn't want to harm him..

1 Like

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Uzomacharles: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
See The Man Here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Michaelcas(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
angry
Years back, I faced a herd of African elephants...
This is how I survived.
I'm listening

1 Like

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by K254725: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lucky guy ...
I almost got a heart attack watching shocked
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by olarmide(f): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
The guy dull Sha common farabey he cannot... He just lye down dere make elephant match am ... I for don farabey teytey... Oshi
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Michaelcas(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
bluefilm:

Then it must be a very useless government.

Human life is supposed to be the most precious form of life anywhere in world.
wrong
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by neyobills: 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
U
TheFacelessMan:
angry

Years back, I faced a herd of African elephants...

This is how I survived.

Lol ayaf miss ur fictions
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:
I no no say Elephant big like this oh
You haven't seen a full grown bull.
That one is 4 times bigger than this one.
This one is still a juvenile.

1 Like

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Scarrr: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
olarmide:
The guy dull Sha common farabey he cannot... He just lye down dere make elephant match am ... I for don farabey teytey... Oshi
ah pity u ehn
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Amatarasha(f): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
highdon:
LMAO wetin dey occur
Ok na wetin don start to dey rain 4 una abi" wetin dey occur" mumu cheesy
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by pheelhip(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
jidxin:
E;elephants are very intelligent, it didnt want to harm him, meanwhile in nigeria specifically in Ogun state where an elephants were sighted but were not killed people just marvelled at the sight

which part of Ogun state because the last time I read about Elephants here on Nairaland, it was butchered somewhere in Ogun state.

But yes, they are very Intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by vioment: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Omo, see levels. Faranpe.

E be like say e dey tell am make e pi re.

The one wet make me laff be say as he see say the giant wan stomp d guy, he turn to naija person ( actually Yoruba) by force. he say na ye.

1 Like

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Mathantics: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
pheelhip:
I guess He saw the Elephant and didn't want to pave way for it at First. and the Elephant felt embarrassed lol.
in other regions of world, they would bow to show homage whenever they see an Elephant coming towards their direction. things I watch in a movie.

it cant however by overlooked.

Some Indian people worship elephants and cows
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by misskenny(f): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=yesloaded post=93487585]I don't understand what that man was doing on the floor watching elephant [/quotte]

He was lying on the floor as instructed by the villager videoing him to remain still and not move.

They were also trying to plead the elephant on his behalf.

He took off when the villager asked him to.

They were speaking French.
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by misskenny(f): 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
bluefilm:

Okay I just listened the French they were speaking.

The guy was saved because of the instruction probably the person or persons videoing was giving to him.

He told him to "couche-toi" and "restez comme ca" that is to "lie down" and "stay like that"

That must have been what made the elephant not to see the guy as a threat anymore.

Exactly
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Mathantics: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
yesloaded:
I don't understand what that man was doing on the floor watching elephant

He was looking for good opportunity to run but he risked his life.

1 Like

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by ddjay: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
This is the worst foolish poverty i have ever seen and will never ever be seen in the whole world forever. They are shouting run but the fool still stayed there because his bicycle is more important, what of the elephant steps on him, will it not be double problem. Simply run from there and pack stones with his friends and stone the elephant, nobody will be injured here and the elephant will walk away. Then carry yiur bicycle and go.... may be this is the global ceo of poverty.
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by JordanMichael(m): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Chu chua hin zhin min
Xhun hu zao chun chi
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by ahmedio: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
espn:
Faranpe faranpe

Funny guy. It’s fait ramper. That means Crawl. The guy was telling him to crawl and laisse le vélo meaning leave the bicycle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by realstars: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
yesloaded:
I don't understand what that man was doing on the floor watching elephant
He Was Lazy In Geting Sanes.
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by trafftrade(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Corona virus has caused more havoc than good why not join us on this 3-days free training on how to earn as a freelancer on Fiverr

So what are you waiting for, click on the link below to join other great minds for FREE.

http://bit. ly/FIVERRCLASS

Please copy the link above and remove the space and put it on your phone browser to join the WhatsApp group for free.... Training start on Friday... join the early bird now, before the group get filled up...see you there.
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Peterfixede: 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
it's another winning from Mr Peter congratulation to all my friend's who go for my yesterday fixed games we won again glory be to God so if you are interested in fixed games available call me or add me up on WhatsApp 08165402846 (+234
trafftrade:
Corona virus has caused more havoc than good why not join us on this 3-days free training on how to earn as a freelancer on Fiverr

So what are you waiting for, click on the link below to join other great minds for FREE.

http://bit. ly/FIVERRCLASS

Please copy the link above and remove the space and put it on your phone browser to join the WhatsApp group for free.... Training start on Friday... join the early bird now, before the group get filled up...see you there.
to
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Lol... Elephants have been said to be very intelligent animals. Maybe it liked the bicycle and just wanted to "play"

I'm not sure why the guy didn't take to his heels sha o... But he posed a risk to himself playing "human ball on the floor" - just one stump and all his bowels will be out!

The male voice was screaming "Pardon" - hehe.. She elephant don dey hear French ni
Honestly, I was surprised he got up and ran.
I actually assumed he was badly injured and couldn't get up.
I was yelling from my seat that the fool capturing the footage should have tried to pull him to avoid stomping.
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by yesloaded: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
alizma:

It would have been more risky if he made attempt to run at the wrong time. He needed to be sure there was a distance that the elephant cannot reached immediately before he make attempt to run.
I don't understand French but o know that when elephant attack at close range, one is expected to take few major cautions. 1. try to avoid the elephant stepping on you, 2. Don't position yourself in such a way that the elephant can easily lift you up.

May we never encounter the wrath of an elephant
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Kokaine(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
Yakhi84:
This guy escaped death by the whiskers honestly. His response wasn't sharp enough. Thank God he made it out alive.
the size of that animal can seize all a humans senses. The person will just be weak

2 Likes

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Rugaria: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
TheLasyBuddha:
Fara pé! Fara pé! The new word now.

If you get small money, Fara pé from this country make e no match you. grin

Fara pé tinz, walahi..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. / Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend / Slay Queen Slaying In Lekki Floods After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.