Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

What Country Would Be Best For An African Graduate To Immigrate To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Country Would Be Best For An African Graduate To Immigrate To? (222 Views)

What Country Has The Biggest Yansh In Africa? Uganda Or Rwanda? Pics / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Country Would Be Best For An African Graduate To Immigrate To? by 01pudesseld: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2020
What country would be best for an African graduate to immigrate to with his family?

1. Mauritius ( Save before you go. It's a bit expensive).
2. Botswana ( Just pack your bags and bring kindness with you).
3. Namibia ( Pack your bags and go).
4. Gabon (You need French).
5. Seychelles ( The New Zealand of Africa). A tourist wonderland.

I am going off of GDP per capita, HDI which covers overall quality and life and wellbeing. Access to infrastructure, education, healthcare, life expectancy, etc.
Good governance, business friendly climate, low levels of corruption, and accountability.
Do your research and decide for yourself.
Re: What Country Would Be Best For An African Graduate To Immigrate To? by Dominiqueismad: 8:30am On Sep 02, 2020
01pudesseld:
What country would be best for an African graduate to immigrate to with his family?

1. Mauritius ( Save before you go. It's a bit expensive).
2. Botswana ( Just pack your bags and bring kindness with you).
3. Namibia ( Pack your bags and go).
4. Gabon (You need French).
5. Seychelles ( The New Zealand of Africa). A tourist wonderland.

I am going off of GDP per capita, HDI which covers overall quality and life and wellbeing. Access to infrastructure, education, healthcare, life expectancy, etc.
Good governance, business friendly climate, low levels of corruption, and accountability.
Do your research and decide for yourself.
you talk too much..

(1) (Reply)

Outing Today Was A Mad One, WTF / Unlimited Data / Something *STEAMY*: Is Going On In Nairaland Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.