Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. (13435 Views)

Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Annoy Women / Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by WonderWoman5775(f): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Lemme be going
bye
Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by Uzomacharles: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
bye
so you won't miss me?
Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by phantom24: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Powerfly:

Babe i dey tell u oo.. Some don't even know how to do sef.. Na babe go dey tell them 'do it like this, don't do it like that'.
Then.. You have the ones who hardly shave.. Hair go just dey long dey go reach, cover their balls.,.
Ahh! If i want to mention the ones that have foul~smelly mouth odour, ewo! And nah these ones like kissing pass.. Tuehhh!!
E even get the ones wey no fit kiss sef.. These ones will be attacking your lips and tongue like dog that is fighting with bone to lick the marrow.
If i want to even talk about the one's that will be squeezing ya breast as if they're trying to force juice from unripe orange,smh.
What about those guys with very rough surfaced d*cks, I don't know if it's pimples or rashes or injuries, but their d*ck skin would be looking like sandpaper used in scrubbing the surface of plywood.
My dear, if i continue. U go shake head tire..
there's a female group on fb i belong to, if u hear tory.. U go fear.
u de enjoy o
Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by WonderWoman5775(f): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
Uzomacharles:

so you won't miss me?
Lol no na I won't .. You want to go and enjoy your fowl.. make I con dey dull myself
Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by Uzomacharles: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
Asin? grin
WonderWoman5775:

Lol no na I won't .. You want to go and enjoy your fowl.. make I con dey dull myself

Asin?
Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by femi4: 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Powerfly:
Some guys are very terrible in bed.. Zero bedmatic skills, bad breath and very small d.ks.. But when u see them online.. They'll be sharping their mouth anyhow.
dick size doesn't determine the pleasure. Your g spot is located just at the front wall of the vagina

1 Like

Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by phelz(f): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
Have you heard of Toyin Omotoso? Or @ronaldnzimora ?

Anyways, everything is explained in this video.

It’s a bit lengthy but it’s worth it.

https:///Y3h377cv

It will soon expire tho.

It is a 7 Steps to a No-Fail Income System that Can Help You Generate At Least N400,000/Month. It’s a FREE training by internet marketing expert, Toyin Omotoso. You should watch it NOW tho before he pulls down the video.

https:///Y3h377cv
Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by Powerfly(f): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2020
you guys quoting me.. Kilode ni?
For the guy telling me 'dick size doesn't matter.. Hahaha.. The fb ladies group i belong to with over 1.5k members, you need to see alot of women who dumped or turned down marriage offers simply because of small dick size.. Most ladies on NL Will agree wit me that below average dicks are a no no. Does not matter where the gspot is located. Have u ever wondered why a girl would suddenly start acting up after the first sexual encounter?.
Every blessed day on NL.. I always come across numerous topics created to bash and condemn Nigerian ladies. The other guy even said, no one should marry Nigerian ladies; i smh.
the truth is.. Most Nigerian guys don't know how to court a lady. Most of you coming to this forum to rant and wail,lack good communication skills, when you invite her over for sex as usual, after the do, both of you would just be staring at each other like 'face-me-i-face-you apartment'.
why? That's because after lovemaking, there's probably nothing else to fall bk to.

1 Like

Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by Powerfly(f): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2020
Most of the guys here.. Only tidy their house when they're expecting a girl. Just pay them an unexpected visit.. By the time you enter their room, you'll see sweaty soccer jerseys and dirty socks lying around, making the whole room smell like Amadioha fart. If you say u should enter their kitchen to cook, just lift any tray or shift any plastic container.. You'll just see baby cockroaches running out as if they're playing hide&seek. With cobwebs& termite eggs everywhere. You hear them saying something like 'don't mind the way the kitchen is oo, ever since i travelled & returned, i have'nt had the time to enter the kitchen'. Tuehh!!
Some of you can't handle a successful woman coz of your lack of self esteem. Aside huge boobs and ass, you don't know what u want from/in a woman.
The truth is.. Go and brush yourself, polish & work on yourself and re-define your criteria in selecting a date, and trust me.. You'll meet a good girl to date.
And lastly.. Try to educate yourself more, seek more knowledge.
Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by Powerfly(f): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2020
you know.. It really beats my imagination to know that, a large % of Nigerians knows nothing about the ZODIAC. These is one of the major reasons why alot of ya'll meet wrong and incompartible partners. Why not use that google on your phone to educate yourself more.
do you think you'll be able to date foreign ladies.. Using this shallow minded formats and approach you always seem to use on naija ladies?.
Alot of you guys lament abt self-entitled and leaching ladies, but you do not realise that you also feel entitled to a ladies body, especially after spending on her.. You tend to always feel cheated on, when she does'nt spread her legs open wide after a kind gesture.
Most ladies pass through hell dating you, some are even managing.. But you hardly see them coming online to rant.
I don't even blame you guys sha. If the economy of this country was as good as that of most European countries.. Alot of nonsense wey i dey see online for no exist..everyone would be too busy working & minding their business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by Amb1045(m): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2020
Most men are too boastful still yet nothing to show for it. That's why women that consider to marry them cheat after marriage. Lack patience to learn. Five seconds men don't consider how their woman feel. It's all about tgem
Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by Amb1045(m): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2020
Most men are too boastful still yet nothing to show for it. That's why women that consider to marry them cheat after marriage. Lack patience to learn. Five seconds men don't consider how their woman feel. It's all about them
Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by gwininfo(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2020
maybe we should chat so you would educate me on being good in bed. @powerfly
Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by Powerfly(f): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2020
WonderWoman5775:

Lol this is funny
Abeg tell me the name of the Facebook group

Women Sexology group (WSG).
The admin might video call you and also ask some questions to be sure you're a female.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by Powerfly(f): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2020
gwininfo:
maybe we should chat so you would educate me on being good in bed. @powerfly

Oga.. Just tell your babe make she teach u na.
Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by ehmmy11(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2020
Powerfly:

Oga.. Just tell your babe make she teach u na.

For someone that claims to be a stud you are too interested in penis ..what's up with that? Or you actually like guys? You should be happy guys can't measure up in bed so you can have more girls since you know how to satisfy women better

2 Likes

Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by Powerfly(f): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2020
ehmmy11:

For someone that claims to be a stud you are too interested in penis ..what's up with that? Or you actually like guys? You should be happy guys can't measure up in bed so you can have more girls since you know how to satisfy women better

Well, that does'nt discredit my claims to be real. And yes! I'm a stud. Like i said.. I belong to a female online community with a huge fan base.. I get to hear pathetic stories of you guys. I don't need to experience or be interested in penis before i know that most men are inadequate. I personally have alot of female friends..both runs girls & bisexuals who often gist and brief me with their personal sexual up-to-date matters.. And it's so appalling to even think of it.
Alot of straight & bisexual females here experience these things but fear to speak up.. I have to help them talk because una matter for here don tire me.
Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by BabbanBura(m): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2020
Powerfly:

Babe i dey tell u oo.. Some don't even know how to do sef.. Na babe go dey tell them 'do it like this, don't do it like that'.
Then.. You have the ones who hardly shave.. Hair go just dey long dey go reach, cover their balls.,.
Ahh! If i want to mention the ones that have foul~smelly mouth odour, ewo! And nah these ones like kissing pass.. Tuehhh!!
E even get the ones wey no fit kiss sef.. These ones will be attacking your lips and tongue like dog that is fighting with bone to lick the marrow.
If i want to even talk about the one's that will be squeezing ya breast as if they're trying to force juice from unripe orange,smh.
What about those guys with very rough surfaced d*cks, I don't know if it's pimples or rashes or injuries, but their d*ck skin would be looking like sandpaper used in scrubbing the surface of plywood.
My dear, if i continue. U go shake head tire..
there's a female group on fb i belong to, if u hear tory.. U go fear.

Only you have experienced all these!! No wonder every dick too small for ya. No forget say yam dey since ya punnana wide pass wetin dem cucumber and cassava fit fill am!!!

2 Likes

Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by BabbanBura(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2020
Powerfly:
you know.. It really beats my imagination to know that, a large % of Nigerians knows nothing about the ZODIAC. These is one of the major reasons why alot of ya'll meet wrong and incompartible partners. Why not use that google on your phone to educate yourself more.
do you think you'll be able to date foreign ladies.. Using this shallow minded formats and approach you always seem to use on naija ladies?.
Alot of you guys lament abt self-entitled and leaching ladies, but you do not realise that you also feel entitled to a ladies body, especially after spending on her.. You tend to always feel cheated on, when she does'nt spread her legs open wide after a kind gesture.
Most ladies pass through hell dating you, some are even managing.. But you hardly see them coming online to rant.
I don't even blame you guys sha. If the economy of this country was as good as that of most European countries.. Alot of nonsense wey i dey see online for no exist..everyone would be too busy working & minding their business.

True that, and many pussies like yours would see rest!!!

2 Likes

Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by ehmmy11(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2020
Powerfly:

Well, that does'nt discredit my claims to be real. And yes! I'm a stud. Like i said.. I belong to a female online community with a huge fan base.. I get to hear pathetic stories of you guys. I don't need to experience or be interested in penis before i know that most men are inadequate. I personally have alot of female friends..both runs girls & bisexuals who often gist and brief me with their personal sexual up-to-date matters.. And it's so appalling to even think of it.
Alot of straight & bisexual females here experience these things but fear to speak up.. I have to help them talk because una matter for here don tire me.

Maybe you got me wrong am not attacking you am only seeking more knowledge like you said.. Yours claims are valid alright but you make it sound like its absolute which is not the case..

As for your online community fine and good they shared their experiences but experiences are better "experienced" you spoke like you had such encounters it's simply hearsay i will like to say more but am not sure i should....

3 Likes

Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by Powerfly(f): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2020
ehmmy11:

Maybe you got me wrong am not attacking you am only seeking more knowledge like you said.. Yours claims are valid alright but you make it sound like its absolute which is not the case..

As for your online community fine and good they shared their experiences but experiences are better "experienced" you spoke like you had such encounters it's simply hearsay i will like to say more but am not sure i should....

You know, my mum used to say.. Gone are the days when people depend on their own experience to learn.. They also learn from other people's experience. All i have said is true.. Because no girl will sit down to fabricate stories.. The guys i'm talking about knows theirselves.. If they like..they should work on theirselves...
I don talk be say i don talk.
Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by WICKEDNESS: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2020
Powerfly:
Some guys are very terrible in bed.. Zero bedmatic skills, bad breath and very small d.ks.. But when u see them online.. They'll be sharping their mouth anyhow.

while the only thing some girls know how to do it is lie down like a log of wood and opening mouth as if they are in coma

3 Likes

Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by ehmmy11(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2020
Powerfly:

You know, my mum used to say.. Gone are the days when people depend on their own experience to learn.. They also learn from other people's experience. All i have said is true.. Because no girl will sit down to fabricate stories.. The guys i'm talking about knows theirselves.. If they like..they should work on theirselves...
I don talk be say i don talk.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by Powerfly(f): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2020
BabbanBura:

Only you have experienced all these!! No wonder every dick too small for ya. No forget say yam dey since ya punnana wide pass wetin dem cucumber and cassava fit fill am!!!

That's your business.. Maybe you're one of the small penis,dirty and smelly-mouthed guys with zero bedmatic skills and poor communication skills.. See oga.. Just calm down.. Work on yourself.. Build yourself and learn new things.. Bashing women online won't change a thing..
Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by Powerfly(f): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2020
WICKEDNESS:

while the only thing some girls know how to do it is lie down like a log of wood and opening mouth as if they are in coma

how will she not lie down like a log of wood.. When all u do is go in and out.. You have no idea of what excites her.. U don't even know if she's the type that prefers building intimacy before sex. Make she kuku lie down wella with pillow 4 head support.
Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2020
;
Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by WICKEDNESS: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2020
Powerfly:

how will she not lie down like a log of wood.. When all u do is go in and out.. You have no idea of what excites her.. U don't even know if she's the type that prefers building intimacy before sex. Make she kuku lie down wella with pillow 4 head support.

continue lying like log of wood

2 Likes

Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by Chujor1634(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2020
The Breast Nkor, how do we handle that side?[b][/b]
Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by Powerfly(f): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
WICKEDNESS:

continue lying like log of wood
okay.. Sir wickedness
Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by BabbanBura(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
Powerfly:

That's your business.. Maybe you're one of the small penis,dirty and smelly-mouthed guys with zero bedmatic skills and poor communication skills.. See oga.. Just calm down.. Work on yourself.. Build yourself and learn new things.. Bashing women online won't change a thing..

Doesn't still change the fact that you still have a hope - yam fit enter since u can't afford surgery to reduce the mouth

1 Like

Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by Edyice: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Powerfly:

Madam you meet the wrong dude , and you dealt with the wrong size ...

When I lived in Calabar utop-abasi .. I didn't see you cool
Re: Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. by Powerfly(f): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
BabbanBura:

Doesn't still change the fact that you still have a hope - yam fit enter since u can't afford surgery to reduce the mouth

No be only yam.. Na the trunk of Oak tree..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? / Video Of Frog Coming Out Of A Woman’s Toto Leaves Social Media Users Shocked / My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.