Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Chef Turned Playboy Model Shares Naked Photos To Encourage Fans To Cook At Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chef Turned Playboy Model Shares Naked Photos To Encourage Fans To Cook At Home (2189 Views)

Its Official I Just Finished Having Sex - Cuvry Model Shares Photo Of After Sex / Curvy Tanzania Model Shares Seductive Photos / KONJI GANG!! Playboy Model, Becky Hudson Flaunts Her Eye-popping Assets 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chef Turned Playboy Model Shares Naked Photos To Encourage Fans To Cook At Home by zchigozie: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2020
A chef who has become a Playboy model has been going naked in the kitchen to encourage others to cook at home and stay safe.

Though she works as a model, Cândida Batista is also a Michelin starred chef.

Since the coronavirus pandemic began, the mum has been urging others to stay at home rather than eat out. This is to promote social distancing and prevent the spread of the killer virus.

To do this, she has combined her two passions - cooking and modelling - and has been sharing photos to Instagram.
In the photos, Cândida poses naked or in lingerie while cooking tasty meals.

Cândida claims that her strategy seems to be working.

For more info and pictures visit [url]http://nairaplace.com//1833/chef-turned-playboy-model-shares-naked-photos-to-encourage-fans-to-cook-at-home.html
[/url]

Re: Chef Turned Playboy Model Shares Naked Photos To Encourage Fans To Cook At Home by operAhdam: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2020
Eeew embarassed
Re: Chef Turned Playboy Model Shares Naked Photos To Encourage Fans To Cook At Home by ForestHill: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2020
Not sterile to the activities performed in the kitchen
Re: Chef Turned Playboy Model Shares Naked Photos To Encourage Fans To Cook At Home by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2020
Vaseline crew right now...

1 Like

Re: Chef Turned Playboy Model Shares Naked Photos To Encourage Fans To Cook At Home by Denique(f): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Chef Turned Playboy Model Shares Naked Photos To Encourage Fans To Cook At Home by EzzyCarter: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
When chicken is frying in the deep-fryer and you're giving her on the kitchen slab grin ; damn. Reminds me of a badass chef I used to know...
Cynthia, wherever you are, I fvcking miss you and I miss ****** you sad
Re: Chef Turned Playboy Model Shares Naked Photos To Encourage Fans To Cook At Home by Mayng01(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
Well done. Internet will keep you well for reference as it did for ivanca. Just continue

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! This Quote On Marriage Messed Up My Mind / Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction / My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.