Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction (2179 Views)

Stds And Relationship / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by Firstson33(m): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2022
My life as a young boy drastically took a U turn 2016 when I disvigin in a brothel , I was just 20 years old and I’m not exposed or educated more about std . it’s started one morning when I saw some terrible boils in my private part I was too naive to talk it out , so I took it to myself and started giving self medication to it even though I have no money I still manage to talk friends out and they helped me out with the little I had , I sponsored myself all through the first year cause my dad wasn’t financially balance, after he talk me in about getting a school form I never knew he won’t been there to help out , not even a dime was out from him during my first year I took it upon my self because I had three sister ahead of me who both sponsors their self halfway through school , and just my eldest sister was lucky enough to get the full support of mine dad during her days when she went to school because at that’s time
He was a bit financially balance , I’m the eldest son from a family six my dad got married again after he lost mine mom and I was just weeks old baby then I never suckle on mine mom breast before I lost her , she had four kids for mine dad three girls and I was the only boy then , my dad later remarried and got two boys from her second wife and that’s was when bartering started for me as a little boy I was subjected to suffering by her she so hate me and mine siblings to the extent when I was a little boy she subjected me to eat my own Poo that’s was to tell you how cruel of a step mom She was to me , her two sons are like kings though at that’s tender age I was so innocent and same time afraid due to the suffering and abuse I get steady from her , childhood days was terrible , i suffered from a lot of sickness at a child from different ailments and at a point they thought I’m not gonna grow up due to how tiny I was and how much I have went through but that’s is childhood days I have grew up my dad parted with his second wife after his eyes got opened and see how badly he have treated his own kids he lost his job and started all over again , but he kept my two step brothers , unfortunately I lost my second brother following me some years back to drowning when he went to swim in a river so it’s left just two boys in mine family , we grew up together but mine little brother at a very little boy then you still see the hates and jealously he got from his mom, he was his mom favourite son so he took after her , when mine dad noticed there wasn’t much love . To cut the story short I ended up having std from a brothel and I have treated it without knowledge drinking herbs and taking medication but it’s appears over and over again to a point I treated my self in a clinic taking injections but I wasn’t able to complete the full dose of treatment due to financials income and the symptoms kept worsening at some points it’s shows in my body my legs and hand got whiten and skin so dried , I thought this is the last time I would get worried over it but to my greatest surprise it’s still resurfaced, I dropped out of school when I can’t meet up with my school fees and other schooling activities and at a point I have consider suicidal in my life due to the sexual problems I’m having ,I got so too afraid to speak up lost so many friends no ones want to associate with me , now I’m 25 years old still striving to survive I have small manhood and erectile dysfunction I don’t enjoyed sex I’m not girls favorite and I consider myself chipping away each passing day please someone should come to my aide because depression is eating me badly I consider my self as a disgrace and a failure but God knows I didn’t plan this path for my self at 25 no jobs and no education I still lives with my family but no ones knows the problem I’m going through all they knew is I have no girlfriend and the respect I do command before I have them no more , my heart is bleeding I’m in pain every morning I wake up I so wish I could go back to bed and never wake up most of mine friends have make it big through yahoo but I’m neglected and it’s all seems no one want to associate with me , this is mine first time I’m posting on this platform so forgives me if you notice errors in my texts or sentences

1 Like

Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by Candidlady: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2022
shocked embarassed
Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by suffering: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2022
Where is that your account number again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by MadamVanessa(f): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2022
shocked

But how can someone write like this without paragraph. It makes the whole thing boring to read. Out of thread.

2 Likes

Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by Firstson33(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

But how can someone write like this without paragraph. It makes the whole thing boring to read. Out of thread.
please forgive my writing without paragraph and question marks but poured out my pain cause this depression is leading elseway
Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by Firstson33(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2022
Firstson33:
please forgive my writing without paragraph and question marks but i just poured out my pain cause this depression is leading elseway
Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by gbengaoyeladun(m): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2022
You try...you can give up

1 Like

Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by Jeon(f): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2022
PLS CONTINUE FUVKIN..

3 Likes

Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by Southernigbo: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2022
Ask brothel women for medicine

1 Like

Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by Premiumwriter: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2022
[quote author=Firstson33 post=112394187][/quote]that was sarcastic.
Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by liftedud(m): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:
PLS CONTINUE FUVKIN..

Take am easy abeg
Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by Stallionhorse: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2022
He who fuvvks fast most one day die slow..
Enjoy your painful route to exiting the world..
We all will join you either in hell or in heaven so don't be scared.

1 Like

Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2022
Arrrrrrrh

I will keep iterating this things over and over again. This three letter words 'SEX' have ruin a lot of lives and is still ruining alot more as each day unfold.

Just assume he never had sex, he won't be crying for help here. Abstaining from Sexual activities will save you a lot of drama.

Bro, I sympathize with you. I pray you get the required help ASAP. Retrace your life back to God. And he will help you!!
Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by Firstson33(m): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2022
Firstson33:
please let’s me know if you make a transfer because this is a public account from a pos
vendor
Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by Frales6(f): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Eeeyyaaa
Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
This story is touching but at the same time you v learned your lesson.
That's if the story is true sef.

Last Bullet

Silver & gold I no get but only sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by Firstson33(m): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
This story is touching but at the same time you v learned your lesson.
That's if the story is true sef.

Last Bullet

Silver & gold I no get but only sympathy.
this is my life story that’s is eating me up I see no reason to fabricate what’s I’m going through , now I have develop a lot confidence to speak out because the depression is so real I’m chipping away each passing day
Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Firstson33:
this is my life story that’s is eating me up I see no reason to fabricate what’s I’m going through , now I have develop a lot confidence to speak out because the depression is so real I’m chipping away each passing day
I v seen many liers.
If you are real, may God heal you amen.
Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by dopedan(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Help him if u have money please it doesn’t seem made up,
my account is 0.00 exactly
So shameful
Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by JohnOkolo: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
suffering:
Where is that your account number again?

You too much men
Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by Lamanii22(f): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

even with the use of ‘mine’ all the time..,,
Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by Help2020: 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Firstson33:
My life as a young boy drastically took a U turn 2016 when I disvigin in a brothel , I was just 20 years old and I’m not exposed or educated more about std . it’s started one morning when I saw some terrible boils in my private part I was too naive to talk it out , so I took it to myself and started giving self medication to it even though I have no money I still manage to talk friends out and they helped me out with the little I had , I sponsored myself all through the first year cause my dad wasn’t financially balance, after he talk me in about getting a school form I never knew he won’t been there to help out , not even a dime was out from him during my first year I took it upon my self because I had three sister ahead of me who both sponsors their self halfway through school , and just my eldest sister was lucky enough to get the full support of mine dad during her days when she went to school because at that’s time
He was a bit financially balance , I’m the eldest son from a family six my dad got married again after he lost mine mom and I was just weeks old baby then I never suckle on mine mom breast before I lost her , she had four kids for mine dad three girls and I was the only boy then , my dad later remarried and got two boys from her second wife and that’s was when bartering started for me as a little boy I was subjected to suffering by her she so hate me and mine siblings to the extent when I was a little boy she subjected me to eat my own Poo that’s was to tell you how cruel of a step mom She was to me , her two sons are like kings though at that’s tender age I was so innocent and same time afraid due to the suffering and abuse I get steady from her , childhood days was terrible , i suffered from a lot of sickness at a child from different ailments and at a point they thought I’m not gonna grow up due to how tiny I was and how much I have went through but that’s is childhood days I have grew up my dad parted with his second wife after his eyes got opened and see how badly he have treated his own kids he lost his job and started all over again , but he kept my two step brothers , unfortunately I lost my second brother following me some years back to drowning when he went to swim in a river so it’s left just two boys in mine family , we grew up together but mine little brother at a very little boy then you still see the hates and jealously he got from his mom, he was his mom favourite son so he took after her , when mine dad noticed there wasn’t much love . To cut the story short I ended up having std from a brothel and I have treated it without knowledge drinking herbs and taking medication but it’s appears over and over again to a point I treated my self in a clinic taking injections but I wasn’t able to complete the full dose of treatment due to financials income and the symptoms kept worsening at some points it’s shows in my body my legs and hand got whiten and skin so dried , I thought this is the last time I would get worried over it but to my greatest surprise it’s still resurfaced, I dropped out of school when I can’t meet up with my school fees and other schooling activities and at a point I have consider suicidal in my life due to the sexual problems I’m having ,I got so too afraid to speak up lost so many friends no ones want to associate with me , now I’m 25 years old still striving to survive I have small manhood and erectile dysfunction I don’t enjoyed sex I’m not girls favorite and I consider myself chipping away each passing day please someone should come to my aide because depression is eating me badly I consider my self as a disgrace and a failure but God knows I didn’t plan this path for my self at 25 no jobs and no education I still lives with my family but no ones knows the problem I’m going through all they knew is I have no girlfriend and the respect I do command before I have them no more , my heart is bleeding I’m in pain every morning I wake up I so wish I could go back to bed and never wake up most of mine friends have make it big through yahoo but I’m neglected and it’s all seems no one want to associate with me , this is mine first time I’m posting on this platform so forgives me if you notice errors in my texts or sentences
If I advice you now you non go hear
My STD and STI nearly kill me,non stemcy help me.. This is not joke. Visit
www.stemcyghana.info and other for yours.

Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by Uwaomaokey(m): 7:27am On May 01, 2022
I think you should pay attention when next you have scam lectures, you get? What kind of useless story is this? Don't send money to this serial scammer.
Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by egike(m): 7:43am On May 01, 2022
Where you fucking those whores without condom? hope you still to do proper test in the lab; test for urinary analysis.
There are good antibiotics injection you can take also; Rocephine,ceftrioxone and the rest of them take them along with oral drug for 2weeks you will be fine in Jesus name.
Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by Brunosamel(m): 8:44am On May 01, 2022
Firstson33:
Its very simple to cure yourself all you need is to change you life style, diet, hit the gym, do thorough check up in madical laboratory they will find the type of STD's you have and prescribe medication that will help you, don't visit doctor cux it's a waste of money. It all depends on you, nobody will come to Save you, you have to save yourself.
Re: Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction by Shalex123(m): 4:16am On May 09, 2022
Firstson33:
My life as a young boy drastically took a U turn 2016 when I disvigin in a brothel , I was just 20 years old and I’m not exposed or educated more about std . it’s started one morning when I saw some terrible boils in my private part I was too naive to talk it out , so I took it to myself and started giving self medication to it even though I have no money I still manage to talk friends out and they helped me out with the
little I had , I sponsored myself all through the first year cause my dad wasn’t financially balance, after he talk me in about getting a school form I never knew he won’t been there to help out , not even a dime was out from him during my first year I took it upon my self because I had three sister ahead of me who both sponsors their self halfway through school , and just my eldest sister was lucky enough to get the full support of mine dad during her days when she went to school because at that’s time
Bro the lord is ur strength.facing similar issue Of ED now I'm really depress everyday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What My GF Told Me / Reasons Why A Man Penis May Shrink / The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.